What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

43174326778331332512819.jpg

Kostrad

Is Pindad prefer use qimek rws than kongsberg rws for anoa?

Works either way..

P2: Should be a base model for an MRAP, or even an amphibious jeep like the Aligator(?)..

Qimek RCWS: Is there any further words on this? Like maybe procurement, license production, or anything?

Komodo: I'm always wondering, how many do we plan to acquire this beast?

I do agree with both of you..
but think this underwater vehicle is more suitable fitted with sensors to detect submarine or any sea vehicle.
it can be put on the coke and sea line in the very long time and give information to command centre.
will economical for navy asset rather than every day patrol.

fill it with explosion is only when the war are coming. :D

any something special with this binocular?
its shape and lens are look unusual, one hole in centre, two small lens/sensor on the side.
seems like hi tech one. does any one know the spec and function?

Isn't this Laser Designator, though? The device that you use to paint your target for airstrike, artillery barrage, or such?

Anyone?
^^^ Laser Rangefinder. The Laser Rangefinder below is a Newcon Optik LRB 20,000C.

Newcon-Optik-LRB20000C.jpg

Last edited:
43174326778331332512819.jpg

Kostrad

Is Pindad prefer use qimek rws than kongsberg rws for anoa?

i think and wonder...that pindad choose kongsberg. there is been agreement that has been signed beetween companies.
kongsberg more advanced with sensors and can fitted with atgm.
more strong and hitech.

^^^ Laser Rangefinder. The Laser Rangefinder below is a Newcon Optik LRB 20,000C.

Newcon-Optik-LRB20000C.jpg

Good stuff for our soldier development..
afaik Laser rangefinder just only for check the distance to the target so the soldier can shoot effectively.

taken from pindad SS-1 series old catalog
by the time, SS-1 V3 is still in production..it is only fielded to handful units, such as pusdikpassus and kodam papua
4PSPSDQ.jpg
oWgNcO8.jpg

israeli SAR-21 Tavor in rarely seen OD green version.. pindad has it in their inventory..maybe for R&D purposes?
3DK6DPf.jpg

pindad PM-3 9mm submachine gun..there is reflex sight with pindad marking attached on the rail..curiously enough, that sight is very similar to Meprolight M-21..did pindad has license to produce an israeli optics? :D
medium_37pindad.jpg

SS-2%2Bbullpup%2Bexperiment%2BPINDAD%2B2.jpg

-ss2 bullpup.
why pindad didnt mass produce this baby?
is because any flaw in that design?

I like to see if Indonesia can introduce "stainless steel" for your TNI-AL .. as you did when you also introduced "plastic composite" for your Klewang ... .. We all knew that your Klewang hull is not "Anti Fire" .. but "Fire Friendly" ..:-)
i think this guy is still in denial :p
he can't accept the fact that their neighbor is growing stronger while their defense budget is on steady decline year by year :D
you know what? actually your armed forces biggest fault is not budgeting issues..malaysia still don't have proper white paper on how you are going to conduct your defense policy and procurement..malaysia don't have any substantial military industry, your military still heavily rely on importing goods even for small arms and small caliber ammunition..

Forget about that malaysian clown, he's just trying to derailed our thread.
I've heard kopassus own and operate several small quantity of tavor, do any of you had a photo of kopassus using/posing with iwi tavor rifle?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom