What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

couse by the indonesian soldier not familiar with bullup?
strange shooting style maybe.. :D
I think not just Indonesian, even France Army are now want to replace their FAMAS also British military are planning to get rid of their bullpup.

Indonesian Police Gegana unit on vehicle ambush exercise.

photo by : aimshootingclub
13408704_1195454133821623_872425280_n.jpg

201608131365.jpg

Pemadaman Kebakaran Hutan dan Lahan Dari UdaraHelikopter milik Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana (BNPB) melakukan pemadaman kebakaran hutan dan lahan (karhutla) melalui udara (water bombing) di Ogan Ilir (OI), Sumatera Selatan, Kamis (11/8/2016). Jauhnya sumber air dan kencangnya angin membuat petugas kewalahan memadamkan api yang membakar lahan tersebut, sehingga meminta bantuan pemadaman dari udara. (ANTARA/Nova Wahyudi

201608131366.jpg

Pemadaman Kebakaran Hutan dan Lahan Dari UdaraHelikopter milik Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana (BNPB) melakukan pemadaman kebakaran hutan dan lahan (karhutla) melalui udara (water bombing) di Ogan Ilir (OI), Sumatera Selatan, Kamis (11/8/2016). Jauhnya sumber air dan kencangnya angin membuat petugas kewalahan memadamkan api yang membakar lahan tersebut, sehingga meminta bantuan pemadaman dari udara. (ANTARA/Nova Wahyudi)

201608131367.jpg

Pemadaman Kebakaran Hutan dan Lahan Dari UdaraHelikopter milik Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana (BNPB) melakukan pemadaman kebakaran hutan dan lahan (karhutla) melalui udara (water bombing) di Ogan Ilir (OI), Sumatera Selatan, Kamis (11/8/2016). Jauhnya sumber air dan kencangnya angin membuat petugas kewalahan memadamkan api yang membakar lahan tersebut, sehingga meminta bantuan pemadaman dari udara. (ANTARA/Nova Wahyudi)

Indonesian navy detains pirate robbing singapore-flagged tanker
Sabtu, 13 Agustus 2016 17:48 WIB | 1.034 Views
20160423021.jpg

Indonesian navy personnel as the foreground of illegal fishing boat in Medan, North Sumatra. (ANTARA FOTO/Septianda Perdana)

Jakarta (ANTARA News) - A Western Fleet Quick Response (WFQR) team of the Indonesian Navy detained an alleged pirate who was robbing the Ad Matsu tanker of Singapore, on Belakang Padang Island, Batam, Riau Islands, on Friday evening.

The alleged pirate was identified as Henry Alfree Bakari Bin Hengki, First Admiral Edi Sucipto, spokesman of the Indonesian Navy, said in a press statement, here Saturday.

Henry had been jailed earlier for illegal possession of ammunition, Sucipto said.

Recently, he and his five colleagues, aboard a speed boat departing from Tanjung Berakit, Bintan, Riau Islands, had pirated a Singapore-flagged MT Ad Matsu, off Aur Isle.

As the boat's helmsman, Henry got US$100 and Rp500 thousand as his share from the piracy.

"The Indonesian Navy is still looking for the other pirates," the naval officer said.

http://www.antaranews.com/en/news/1...tains-pirate-robbing-singapore-flagged-tanker

RI supports major Philippine military operations in Sulu
Jumat, 12 Agustus 2016 22:37 WIB | 928 Views

Jakarta (ANTARA News) - The Indonesian government fully supports major military operations being undertaken by the Philippines in the Sulu Sea, which is the stronghold of the Abu Sayyaf armed group.

"The Philippines appears to be very serious (about freeing 11 Indonesian sailors being held hostage) by conducting major operations," Vice President Jusuf Kalla said at a routine press conference held after Friday prayers.

The sailors were abducted by the Abu Sayyaf armed group.

"For the umpteenth time, the government has stated that we want to free the hostages through G-to-G scheme," he said.

The vice president said he did not want to pursue the path of negotiations as it would eventually add to more problems, including demand for ransom.

"Admittedly, everything entails a risk, but it is a risk that we will take and it must be a reasonable risk," he added.

As part of the military operations, the Philippines is deploying its air force and army personnel.

An Indonesian citizen who worked as captain of a Malaysian registered vessel was abducted, bringing to 11 the number of Indonesians being held hostage by the armed group.

The 38-year-old Indonesian, identified as Herman bin Manggak, was believed to have been kidnapped while catching shrimp in Kinabatangan waters in Sabah near its border with the Philippines on August 3.(*)

http://www.antaranews.com/en/news/106222/ri-supports-major-philippine-military-operations-in-sulu

does any of you guys, got the pic of firing excercise (the target)? i mean, i've seen caesar, grad, vampire, astros firing excercise, wanna see the capability, power and accuracy. the salvo from mlrs gotta leave some wow crater's
sure it's dangerous area to go near there and take a pic but, maybe?

Last edited:
does any of you guys, got the pic of firing excercise (the target)? i mean, i've seen caesar, grad, vampire, astros firing excercise, wanna see the capability, power and accuracy. the salvo from mlrs gotta leave some wow crater's
sure it's dangerous area to go near there and take a pic but, maybe?

-------------------------------------
sorry oot, i'll delete it later
-------------------------------------
lupa dulu liat dimari apa warung sebelah pas ops camarmaleo ato tinombala, ada pic brimob pake tas carrier n ada user yg bilang doi pernah liat tokonya di jakarta, ada yag tau gan? jadi pengen beli ntu tas. terimakasih
gan, disini bisa PM ga sih?

If i am not mistaken, the one whom previously answered the question, said it could be find either at senayan citi or gm plaza... if i am not mistaken

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom