What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Brother, you sound like another @Zarvan .......:)

Trust me mate, we are heading into the goal you are suggesting, inshaAllah, as non-Indonesian member in PDF, you of course are not as knowledgeable as we, Indonesian member in here, regarding our nation industrial capability and its future plan. Including our defense industry recent cooperation and future products.

Latest rocket launch is RX 450, with possibility to launch bigger caliber rocket RX 550 this year. We intend to launch our own rocket with our own satellite before 2020. 50 kilogram satellite first of course.

I hope that your dreams are realized.

Was not Indonesia supposed to send a satellite to orbit by 2014? Why was the deadline shifted?

Those are just mere unguided rockets you showed brother, I asked about medium and intermediate range ballistic missiles.

I thought Indonesia (or was it Malaysia) purchased ASTROS-II MLRS from Brazil? RX-450 is even less capable than ASTROS-II, what is the point, brother? For such a large country with a relatively large economy, you are seriously underequipped. It is quite worrisome, really. I don't know, does Indonesia have a martial tradition like the Turks? Maybe not, maybe that's why you hate your military gaining military firepower. Right now, your air force does not even have the strength of the Jordanian Air Force, brother. It is terrible situation you are in.

May Allah protect our Ummah but we the members of the Muslim Ummah also need to do some work, don't we?

Let's not dwell on the past.

We are talking about the present. At present, Indonesian Armed Forces severely lack in firepower. It's amazing.

Sweden? It has no immediate threats, and yet, it is far better equipped than Indonesia.

Same is true for Thailand or Singapore, or Vietnam. If you notice, Egypt signed the peace treaty with Israel, so Egypt does not have any real threats to its existence or borders either, but it still stocks up on a serious amount of western and other equipment for all branches of its military, even though, much like Indonesia, its domestic industry is deficient.

Singapore also stocks up on such an insanely high amount of weapons compared to Indonesia, that Singapore actually has stronger Army, Navy and Air Forces compared to Indonesia - in aggregate, based on equipment.

That is mind boggling if you think about it.

It's a bit like how Israel is/was so much stronger than Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia or Syria (pre-civil war) in terms of its active inventory of weapons despite being so much smaller.

Indonesia can not pretend to be a regional power without any serious industrial might (steel industry, automotive brands, consumer electronics brands, banks and pharmaceutical companies etc) science and technological output, top universities, or military might. That is what surprised me. I wish the best for all of the Muslim world, but as you know, Indonesia as it is, already represents about 1 in 7 of every Muslim in the world.

That is why I was surprised that Indonesian Air Force is even less well equipped than Jordan.

Was not Indonesia supposed to send a satellite to orbit by 2014? Why was the deadline shifted?

Those are just mere unguided rockets you showed brother, I asked about medium and intermediate range ballistic missiles.

I thought Indonesia (or was it Malaysia) purchased ASTROS-II MLRS from Brazil? RX-450 is even less capable than ASTROS-II, what is the point, brother? For such a large country with a relatively large economy, you are seriously underequipped. It is quite worrisome, really. I don't know, does Indonesia have a martial tradition like the Turks? Maybe not, maybe that's why you hate your military gaining military firepower. Right now, your air force does not even have the strength of the Jordanian Air Force, brother. It is terrible situation you are in.

May Allah protect our Ummah but we the members of the Muslim Ummah also need to do some work, don't we?
Sure shut up ur yap, you had zero knowledge about my country military, economic power and industrial might.

**** i must type while driving. This ummah loving scum drive me crazy. He is another zarvan wannabe who got some seconhand knowledge from wikipedia.

There is issue in our rocket development but with latest RX 450 success, the issue seems to be fixed thats why LAPAN has confidence to launch bigger rocket.

We better not come to this site too often to prepare for that goal bro..............:partay:

Sure shut up ur yap, you had zero knowledge about my country military, economic power and industrial might.

**** i must type while driving. This ummah loving scum drive me crazy. He is another zarvan wannabe who got some seconhand knowledge from wikipedia.

What is with the bad language?

Do you think I can not curse you?

Are you a non-Muslim by any chance?

What do Muslim Indonesians think about this insolent person? Is this the real reason why your country is dominated by foreigners and non-Muslims? Is this forum representative of what goes on in Indonesia in real life?

@Indos

@pts_m_h_2016

Who def*k u are? ur country? U compared indonesia with Jordan? -_-

New member and post trush comment in this forum. Hit and run, labil

Ignore him

@pts_m_h_2016

RKX-200+EDF+Lapan+1.jpg

RRX+750.jpg

Brother, Ma sha Allah, that is just the right type of information and news I want to see.

Can you provide more information? Videos? Test results? Specifications?

Are these just plastic dummies? What is the guidance mechanism for RRX-750 rocket? Or is it a missile?

There is issue in our rocket development but with latest RX 450 success, the issue seems to be fixed thats why LAPAN has confidence to launch bigger rocket.

We better not come to this site too often to prepare for that goal bro..............:partay:

Bro, tell me more about it.

Can you send me a message?

RX 450 is merely an unguided rocket of 450 mm calibre. Can it generate enough sustained force (impulse?) to launch your satellite to orbit?

What is with the language?

Your name suggests you are a Muslim. Why are you getting angry at me when I wish the best for Muslims?

Yes, it is the truth that Jordanian Air Force is stronger than the Indonesian Air Force.
Iam muslim and thanks for ur wish...

Military power is not about u have hundreds fighter,missiles etc. I can't imagine how if US stop to send and sell weapons to jordan -_-

Jordan? Jordanian must think how to growth their deeply shit economy. How to fight jihadis and terrorist like isis. And dont be consumer mentality, build ur defense industry. Not just buy and buy weapons -_-

Ignore him

Brother, Ma sha Allah, that is just the right type of information and news I want to see.

Can you provide more information? Videos? Test results? Specifications?

Are these just plastic dummies? What is the guidance mechanism for RRX-750 rocket? Or is it a missile?

RX 750 rocket has been studied since even before 2000 by LAPAN, not a secret for any rocket scientist around the world. There is journal about it.

Bro, tell me more about it.

Can you send me a message?

RX 450 is merely an unguided rocket of 450 mm calibre. Can it generate enough sustained force (impulse?) to launch your satellite to orbit?

For launching the satellite to the sky we will use stages with RX 550 as the main rocket,

Q9mXahDKWK.jpg

RX 550

RX 750 will be tested inshaAllah soon after we, possibly, launch RX 550 this year. RX 750 is for 100 kg payload (satellite)

RX 750 rocket has been studied since even before 2000 by LAPAN, not a secret for any rocket scientist around the world. There is journal about it.

For launching the satellite to the sky we will use stages with RX 550 as the main rocket,

Q9mXahDKWK.jpg

RX 550

RX 750 will be tested inshaAllah soon after we, possibly, launch RX 550 this year. RX 750 is for 100 kg payload (satellite)

Do you have any videos of its successful ground tests? Or successful launch?

What are the specifications? Specific impulse? Diameter? Length? Burn time? And others?

HSFTB-1.jpg

bc34a-rkx-200lab1.jpg

Do you have any videos of its successful ground tests? Or successful launch?

What are the specifications? Specific impulse? Diameter? Length? Burn time? And others?

RX 550

Roket-RX-550-Spek.jpg

Better wait and see Indonesian Aerospace Thread this year, RX 550 static test is not for public, no video about it, but it is expected to be launched this year.

Iam muslim and thanks for ur wish...

Military power is not about u have hundreds fighter,missiles etc. I can't imagine how if US stop to send and sell weapons to jordan -_-

Jordan? Jordanian must think how to growth their deeply shit economy. How to fight jihadis and terrorist like isis. And dont be consumer mentality, build ur defense industry. Not just buy and buy weapons -_-

Ignore him

Remind me some flip flop army from yaman who can still beating out one of the most equipped army in middle east. And the true story about on how ISIS still can giving headache for most middle eastern army such Iraq and Syria albeit their weps superiority in number. And another sorry state of Pakistan armed forces who albeit capable to create nukes and so on must facing with reality about how their northern territory is still under Taliban control.

Sing, Oz is capable and advanced countries and they had different agenda about nation building

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom