What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

HSFTB-1.jpg

bc34a-rkx-200lab1.jpg

RX 550

Roket-RX-550-Spek.jpg

Better wait and see Indonesian Aerospace Thread this year, RX 550 static test is not for public, no video about it, but it is expected to be launched this year.

Thank you brother.

Is that the longest range rocket in Indonesian arsenal? Was that rocket ever tested? It does not seem to be able to carry a heavy payload. I don't think Indonesia has still developed its inertial guidance and microelectromechanical sensor systems yet?

Thank you brother.

Is that the longest range rocket in Indonesian arsenal? Was that rocket ever tested? It does not seem to be able to carry a heavy payload. I don't think Indonesia has still developed its inertial guidance and microelectromechanical sensor systems yet?

I dont know about that mate, better we dont reveal too many secret in here............:cheers:

News update for medium tank project & Anoa APC export opportunity
Industri pertahanan dalam negeri semakin menggeliat. PT Pindad saat ini tengah menyelesaikan kendaraan tempur pesanan Turki yang dijadwalkan pada 2017 mendatang.

Selain menyelesaikan kerja sama dengan Turki, PT Pindad juga berencana untuk mengirimkan satu unit panser berjuluk Anoa ke Timur Tengah untuk menjalani pengujian.
PT Pindad Segera Selesaikan Tank Pesanan Turki

Jadi nih Anoa dipesen ama negara2 timur tengah kayaknya...

Last edited:
Ha ha.. The mindset of a genius guys above has really amaze me. Even probably because he so smart, makes myself confused as to what the hell exactly he's talking about ?!?
Mungkin laen kali klo ada spesies macam nie ga perlu lah ditanggapin terlalu serius, kalaupun mau dijawab cukuplah seperlunya. Sorry ini cuma pendapat sy pribadi.

Brother, you sound like another @Zarvan .......:)

Trust me mate, we are heading into the goal you are suggesting, inshaAllah, as non-Indonesian member in PDF, you of course are not as knowledgeable as we, Indonesian member in here, regarding our nation industrial capability and its future plan. Including our defense industry recent cooperation and future products.

Latest rocket launch is RX 450, with possibility to launch bigger caliber rocket RX 550 this year. We intend to launch our own rocket with our own satellite before 2020. 50 kilogram satellite first of course.

you cant beat zarvan, thats a fact

One image shows Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi in a hijab — unusual for her — meeting with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani in Tehran on Jan. 13 to deliver a letter from Jokowi. In the second picture, taken five days later, Retno, again opting to cover her short hair with a scarf, sat down with Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud in Riyadh, also to deliver a written message from the Indonesian leader.

Screenshot-011416-092413-PM.jpg

474185_620.jpg

Could Indonesia become the Middle East’s new mediator?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom