Random pics from our Navy, credit to original uploader

Denel Vector 20 mm AA gun
30 pertahanan pangkalan 3.jpg

Indonesian Navy Ocean going tugboat

c990e7541c7711e3844822000a1f92ea_7.jpg

FPB 57 Nav V
b3wm.jpg

Just old pics in my Notebook

Armada Jaya Exercise 2011 pics, location at Banongan Beach, East Java. credit to Dispenal (Navy Public Relation Office)

AL1R8774.JPG

AL1R8782.JPG

DSC_0756.JPG
DSC_0756.JPG

DSC_0766.JPG

DSC_0348 1.jpg

DSC_0601.JPG

201503021160.jpg

Kedatangan Kapal Perang IndiaSejumlah anggota TNI AL berusaha menarik tali dari kapal perang Angkatan Laut India, INS Tir A-86 ketika akan bersandar di Dermaga Jamrud Utara, Tanjung Perak Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Minggu (1/3). Kedatangan tiga kapal perang Angkatan Laut India terdiri dari INS Tir A-86, INS Kesari L-15 dan ICGS Varuna (Sail Training Ship) selama lima hari tersebut bertujuan untuk mempererat hubungan antara Angkatan Laut India dengan TNI AL yang sudah berlangsung sejak lama. (ANTARA FOTO/M Risyal Hidayat)

Interesting, there'r many Steyr AUG-A3 in UN troopers ... why not Indonesian SS-2 or start produce domestic AUG ?

The AUG goes hand in hand with the SS2, they both are being issued for the indonesian troopers that are sent there. From what I heard, the kind of weapon they use at certain days depends on the mission they are tasked for. SS2 is also common

fpu2.jpg

persiapan-patroli.jpg

water-point-idp-abu-souk.jpg

The AUG goes hand in hand with the SS2, they both are being issued for the indonesian troopers that are sent there. From what I heard, the kind of weapon they use at certain days depends on the mission they are tasked for. SS2 is also common

the buttstock is different than standard SS2.....is it true SS2?

fpu2.jpg

persiapan-patroli.jpg

the buttstock is different than standard SS2.....is it true SS2?

You are looking at SS2 family, basically it is a family of rifles which are designed to be as adjustable as possible to the mission

SS2 versions standard issue

SS-2-Pindad-520x390.jpg

pindadssseries.jpg

and the mission adjusted SS2 versions

V5

V4
5641818_20130708023219.jpg

in this pic i see two type of SS-2, two SS-2 V4 Heavy barrel type for DMR role and one SS-2 V-2 standard with underbarrel Grenade launcher

this Police officer using SS-2 V5 Commando variant

thanks for the correction

Well that is good thing but still
4.5 Generation fighter jets are needed but these trainers can provide Air Support to Army against enemy Army in war

3-4 F-16 with several Hawk is better than just 3-4 F-16 right in any dog fight scenario against enemy fighter......?

Currently we lack the number of air superiority fighter, but by seeing that we have quite many current trainer plane, it means that we prepare to have large jet fighter squadron in the future. By comparing the quantity of our trainers with Singapore ones you can see the difference then.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom