What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Meet the Police Jaguar Team

Formed in 2014, This unit mission is to ensure peace and stability since bike theft is on the rise. They armed with assault rifles and won't mind shot any thugs. The Police are tired with these thugs, so firepower is the thing to shut them.

buserga.jpg
FOTO-TIM-JAGUAR-_-Begini-Penjaga-Gangguan-Anti-Kerusuhan-Depok.jpg
jaguh.jpg
tim-jaguar-polresta-depok-berpatroli-di-jalan-margonda-raya-_150129093559-406.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patrolling in West Papua

papua3.jpg

Attachments

• anggota-tni-tewas-ditembak-ksb-di-mulia.jpg
    anggota-tni-tewas-ditembak-ksb-di-mulia.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 159866_bentrokan-massa-di-kwamki-lama--timika--papua_663_382.jpg
    159866_bentrokan-massa-di-kwamki-lama--timika--papua_663_382.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
any good thread are damaged by insults and hatred because these vietnamese trash

our armed forces preferred to use conventional rifles than bullpups, And conventional SS-2/SS-1 are proven to be highly accurate and reliable (Indonesia win many shooting championship with SS-2's)
trash? just because I ask the credibility of your president? of your numbers? instead of answering my question, nearly all of you resort to insulting. if you post a vietnam related topic, then it is on topic. but if I ask about it, then it is off-topic? what a fucking logic!

if so, yes, I am trash. but your president is a liar. you, too.

Meet the Police Jaguar Team

Formed in 2014, This unit mission is to ensure peace and stability since bike theft is on the rise. They armed with assault rifles and won't mind shot any thugs. The Police are tired with these thugs, so firepower is the thing to shut them.

View attachment 198827 View attachment 198828 View attachment 198829 View attachment 198830
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patrolling in West Papua

View attachment 198833
A Soldier inspect a destroyed armored car in Timika, Papua. The insurgents are often ambush TNI's convoy, Although TNI always managed to repel the Insurgent's ambush, but this time casuality is inevitable.
View attachment 198836

Second pic, that's not in Papua, but taken during Latgab 2013, the prove is the red marker in Squad leader left hand

Third Pic, that's Police Car not TNI, and that's vehicle is not destroyed by ambush but during rioting by local near Freeport.

Please to change the caption

Second pic, that's not in Papua, but taken during Latgab 2013, the prove is the red marker in Squad leader left hand

Third Pic, that's Police Car not TNI, and that's vehicle is not destroyed by ambush but during rioting by local near Freeport.

Please to change the caption
edited

trash? just because I ask the credibility of your president? of your numbers? instead of answering my question, nearly all of you resort to insulting. if you post a vietnam related topic, then it is on topic. but if I ask about it, then it is off-topic? what a fucking logic!

Awwight let us use cool heads.

Maybe you're still hurt because those sinking of your fishermen's ship?

Here's the calculation about our losses because of illegal fishing (In Indonesian)
Wow.. Kerugian Akibat Illegal Fishing Kapal Asing Mencapai 20 Miliar USD Per Tahun | Mongabay.co.id

We're losing $15 billion - $20 billion, there are reports about 4.361 illegal fishers in our ocean. Not only Vietnamese boats, but also Thailand, Malaysians, Philippines even the Chinese. We find, capture and sink their boats. So if you think only Vietnamese boats who being sunked, it ain't true.
KKP TANGKAP 58 KAPAL ILLEGAL FISHING • Kapal Pengawas • PSDKP - Direktorat Jenderal Pengawasan Sumberdaya Kelautan dan Perikanan
(In Indonesian)

In 2013, our catch is:
11 Malaysian boats
7 Philippines
17 Vietnamese
4 Thais
and 19 Indonesian illegal fishers itself

All boats must be sinked and the crew must punished by now.

KRI Sultan Iskandar Muda along with FGS Erfurt (Braunschweig class Corvette) doing exercise together, the exercise including AASYWEX 002 Anti Asymetric Warfare Exercise - Evolved and AASYWEX 005 Anti Asymetric Warfare Exercise – Low Slow Flyer

3latber.jpg

That should be the dress by the way why this in aceh ?

Aceh is unique, they had their Sharia law implemented there although not as harsh as in Saudi Arabia considering they must keep abide by National Law and Human Right protection for Civillian rights.

Indonesia: Soldiers on trial for supporting armed groups
The Jakarta Post/Asia News NetworkTuesday, Mar 03, 2015
20050722_indosoldiers_st.jpg

JAYAPURA, Indonesia - Three Indonesian Military (TNI) soldiers at Cenderawasih Military Command are on trial charged with providing ammunition to armed civilian groups in remote Papua.

The trials of Second Sergeant Martinus Jikwa, village supervisory non-commissioned officer (Babinsa) at Lanny Jaya Military Command, Second Sergeant Arsyad Wagab, and Babinsa member at Kurima Military Command First Private Darius Kogoya were heard separately by the Jayapura military tribunal on Monday.

Military prosecutor Maj. Agung, said the three defendants had supplied ammunition to armed civilian groups and charged them with violating Emergency Law No. 12/1951 on firearms.

The trial was adjourned to March 5 to hear witness testimonies, such as that of former policeman First Brig. Tanggap Jikwa.

The involvement of TNI troops in the supply of ammunition to armed civilian groups was uncovered after the police were able to arrest Tanggap Jikwa, who was stationed at Nduga Police station, on Oct. 26, 2014, in Wamena.

- See more at: Indonesia: Soldiers on trial for supporting armed groups, AsiaOne Asia News

Sharia Law applied in Aceh Region, the women must wear hijab including the policewomen. In 2004 after Tsunami in Aceh, the Aceh Insurgents agree to stop their operations unless Aceh given special province status.

But not only in Aceh, Policewomen in Indonesia are freely to choose her own style.

Not yet in national level I guest, but Surabaya City has already allowed their police women to wear hijab, so there are already two cities, and Surabaya is actually more liberal than Jakarta, so Jakarta will follow I believe.

This one is held in Jakarta to introduce the style of the Hijab that are allowed during their duty

230692_polwan-polda-metro-jaya-berjilbab_663_382.jpg

But only in Aceh region that has Gegana personel (Police Special Force) that wear Hijab

1534844_834561023238914_6798957040522584224_o.jpg

nina-oktaviana-11.jpg

TNI issues social media
warning to its personnel

Nani Afrida, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Headlines | Sat, February 28 2015, 6:05 AM

Headlines News

The Indonesian Military (TNI) has warned its personnel against using social media, as it says doing so may compromise national security.

On Friday, the Indonesian Air Force issued a letter reminding personnel active on social media of the dangers of using such platforms.

The order stipulates that Air Force personnel are not allowed to post comments on social media that contradict government and military policy.

The letter also bans personnel from posting information about their activities and says personnel are forbidden from commenting on social, political, economic and cultural issues, as well as military affairs, on any social media platforms.

Officials from the Air Force, however, declined to give details on the reasons behind the order.

“This letter is a concrete step to follow up on a previous letter issued by Indonesian Military chief Gen. Moeldoko on how military personnel should use social media,” Air Force spokesperson Commodore Hadi Tjahjanto told The Jakarta Post on Friday.

Hadi was quick to add that the letter was not an outright ban on TNI personnel using social media.

“This is actually not a ban, but they [military personnel] should know better what is proper to say and what is not,” Hadi said.

TNI spokesperson Maj. Gen. Fuad Basya said that guidelines for TNI personnel on using social media were normal, as many countries were now engaged in cyber-related conflicts.

He said the rule could be a preventive measure to anticipate the leaking of state and military secrets.

“The punishment for revealing state secrets is very harsh. For me, death is not enough,” Fuad said, adding that not many experienced soldiers could use social media wisely.

He complemented the Air Force for issuing the order and said the Army and Navy had to follow suit.

Army spokesperson Brig. Gen Wuryanto acknowledged that Army personnel had also been warned about their social media habits.

“The Army allows its personnel to use social media, but only if they can do so responsibly. They know what to do with social media,” he said.

The letter was issued after a number of social media misadventures involving military personnel emerged.

In one case, First Lt. Zulfikar Rakita Dewa was reported to the Military Police after allegedly deceiving a woman who he met via Path, a social media outlet.

Zulfikar is the son of West Java Deputy Governor Deddy Mizwar.

The woman, who identified herself as Riana Rara Kalsum, claimed Zulfikar had used Path to seduce her, including by offering her a trip to Europe. Zulfikar and Riana did travel to Europe but the woman later claimed she had been abandoned by the TNI member.

Riana then publicly claimed she was pregnant as a result of her affair with Zulfikar.

With the case on local TV gossip shows, the Army was forced to clarify any possible wrongdoings committed by Zulfikar.

The case remains under the investigation of the Military Police.

Social media is also popular among the military’s top brass.

Moeldoko, for instance, has his own Twitter account, @Generalmoeldoko, from which he updates his 66,000 followers on military affairs.

Recently, the social media scene was abuzz with a tweet many attributed to Defense Minister Ryamizard Ryacudu.

Recently, the Twitter handle @Ryamizard_R gave details on the TNI’s capability to survive an attack in the event of warfare.

The Defense Ministry later clarified that Ryamizard had never had a social media account and that the account was likely bogus.

“We’re trying to close this account as it doesn’t belong to minister Ryamizard,” one official from the ministry told the Post.

The account was suspended on Friday.

- See more at: TNI issues social media warning to its personnel | The Jakarta Post

Indonesian SF special utility vehicles

Flyer 4x4 (Kopassus/Army)
foto20111025185538-news.jpg

P3 Cheetah (Jalamangkara Detachment/Navy)
21588_large.jpg

P3 Cheetah (Kopaska / Navy)
p3-cheetah1.jpg

DMV-30T(Paskhas Bravo 90 / Air Force)
This vehicle is specially made by PTDI (Indonesian Aircraft Industry) for Air Force SF - Bravo 90
The frame material is Tubular Steel, weight 1.5 tons, engine 3000cc Diesel injection with maximum fuel capacity of 60 liters.
P1090649a.jpg

Jokowi Tells Police, Army to Focus on Terrorism Prevention
By Farouk Arnaz on 05:28 pm Mar 03, 2015

Presiden-Rapim-TNI-Polri-030315-wsj-12.jpg

Senior military and police officers get ready to have their picture taken, after a meeting attended by President Joko Widodo, in Jakarta on Tuesday. (Antara Photo/Widodo S. Jusuf)

[Updated at 10:42 p.m. on Tuesday, March 3, 2015, to add comment on support for Islamic State in Indonesia]

Jakarta. Indonesia’s security forces must prioritize the prevention of terrorism in the country, President Joko Widodo said on Tuesday during a meeting with leaders of the National Police and the Indonesian Military (TNI).

“In handling terrorism, prevention is our top priority. We shouldn’t wait until something happens and then take action,” Joko, popularly known as Jokowi, told a press conference after the meeting.

Joko said he believed that the country’s security and defense forces should work together to collect information to prevent terrorism.

The president also warned that such terrorist organizations as the Islamic State (also known as ISIS) movement in Iraq and Syria continued to pose a global threat.

“Indonesia and also other countries are currently facing a similar challenge: the doctrine of ISIS,” said Joko.

The National Counterterrorism Agency, or BNPT, in December last year said 350 Indonesians had traveled to Syria to join IS.

Terrorism expert Al Chaidar, meanwhile, estimated that IS has as many as two million sympathizers in Indonesia.

Although only a small portion of them translate the sympathy into actual actions by directly going to Syria or Iraq to support the extremist group or helping them with financial assistance, concerns are growing that those who have gone to Syria and Iraq will attempt to spread the movement’s extreme ideology among Indonesia’s largely moderate Muslim population upon their return home.

The coordinating minister for political, legal and security affairs, Tedjo Edhy Purdjiatno, said on Tuesday that some Indonesians seeking to join IS pretended to go to Turkey or Jordan for a vacation before entering Syria or Iraq.

Economic growth

Joko on Tuesday instructed the police and army to keep the country secure to boost economic growth.

“We must maintain stability so we can reach our economic growth and infrastructure development targets,” the president said.

Joko has set an annual growth target of 7 percent for the next three years.

Separately on Tuesday, Comr. Gen. Badrodin Haiti, the deputy chief of National Police, announced that an agreement had been signed with the TNI to organize joint training sessions for young officers and boost ties between the two organizations.

“We’ve agreed to have a joint basic training for six weeks for army and police recruits in order to strengthen our relationship … so that we can work together very well in the field,” Badrodin said.
“That is a new modus operandi. Going for a tour and then disappearing. I’ve received this information,” Tedjo said.

Jokowi Tells Police, Army to Focus on Terrorism Prevention - The Jakarta Globe

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom