What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

If what mentioned was indeed true that
"Pihak Kemhan dan TNI AU sepakat datangkan Su 35" then I honestly didn't see where the notion that the Air Force never wanted the Flankers came from.

This is generally speaking, of course, and not specifically related to how Prabowo insisted on the F-35 as the fighter that most forum members dream of, rather than listening to what the Air Force and Mindef actually agreed to buy which is the Su 35.
Even within the air force, there are definitely some factions too you know

Hushh.... Don't sweat on small detail there bruh .... 😂😂 .
20 million+ people disagree with your previous post.
And yes , thank you very much ... Btw , got any higher resolution there ??
Sadly no, I believe only that pic that's been circulating on the net. Somehow the potato quality of the pic make it feels somewhat more legit.
You have to forgive me because somehow my eyes only get clearer when it see giselle vid's only ...
208.jpg

Hushh.... Don't sweat on small detail there bruh .... 😂😂 .
And yes , thank you very much ... Btw , got any higher resolution there ?? You have to forgive me because somehow my eyes only get clearer when it see giselle vid's only ...

:drag:
Semenit aja kagak nyampek...

Last edited:
Contract effective for Zoka decoy, Bell 412, EC 725, Maung, 4 Billion munition, Harimau medium tank and Cobra 8X8 is under his term
I thought Zoka decoy & Cobra 8x8 was signed under pak RR (March 2019)? And about cobra, I was under the impression of it being canceled due to the price. Or at least being looked into, because of it. Excalibur kyknya slah pilih local partner/agen. But good to know if its already solved.
If what mentioned was indeed true that
"Pihak Kemhan dan TNI AU sepakat datangkan Su 35" then I honestly didn't see where the notion that the Air Force never wanted the Flankers came from.

This is generally speaking, of course, and not specifically related to how Prabowo insisted on the F-35 as the fighter that most forum members dream of, rather than listening to what the Air Force and Mindef actually agreed to buy which is the Su 35.
Its a mix between part politics, kepentingan pihak lain and some truth. The fact is, SU-35 was choosen because we couldnt afford the other alternative (F-15). Where this no flanker come from? Well I could understand if it comes from some faction/individual in AU or others. Why? When our Flanker in her lowest point of maintenance one heart might break when he/she see with their own eyes the conditions. But thats might not be the case anymore, she might still be a queen hangar but with the arrival of the simulators and improving supply chain from Russia she is in far better shape in terms of readyness afaik. Macam trauma gitu deh :D

first steel cut september 2019 , and now this monster already taking her shape
1604842091742.png

Cic nya kek gaming rig idaman. Tapi buat banyak orang.
JMSDF-Future-Frigate-to-Feature-Futuristic-360%C2%B0-Augmented-Reality-Wall-3.jpg

Buat ngegame bareng asik nih, nge LAN party.

You have to forgive me because somehow my eyes only get clearer when it see giselle vid's only ...
Semenit aja kagak nyampek...

18 sec with blurry 720p resolution in portrait mode. Even if it were the so called celebrity (of which I've never heard of) its just not worth to watch let alone kept. Its only serve to hurting my already sensitive eyes & ears
JMSDF-Future-Frigate-to-Feature-Futuristic-360%C2%B0-Augmented-Reality-Wall-3.jpg

Only if your playing some MMORPG that doesn't require immersive situational awareness. When your playing anything that require immersive situational awareness (typically simulator grade or anything came close to that) you need to focus and wearing your headset thus not disturbed by all the yelling around you.

You need something like this

IWR1MNT04.png

IWR1B-07_1000x1500.jpg

Last edited:

Kinda looks like the bridge of USS Enterprise.. Which is totally very cool..!😍

f71eec6448db806fa6b1b6803604d1b4.jpg

18 sec with blurry 720p resolution in portrait mode. Even if it were the so called celebrity (of which I've never heard of) its just not worth to watch let alone kept. Its only serve to hurting my already sensitive eyes & ears

Only if your playing some MMORPG that doesn't require immersive situational awareness. When your playing anything that require immersive situational awareness (typically simulator grade or anything came close to that) you need to focus and wearing your headset thus not disturbed by all the yelling around you.

You need something like this

IWR1MNT04.png

IWR1B-07_1000x1500.jpg

Naah , she is just a 3rd rate artist nothing worth to be hassled over . It's just a day to day normal indonesian hypes that used to be a good material jokes for a day ...
I just take a dib over neko's picture that come with a potato quality which equal pixelity with that video in my welder coming aged eyes ... 😀😀

#Take some more Djisamsoe and black coffe again while typing this ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom