What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Can we really integrate russo-indo system in Brahmos with european NATO system in Iver?
That brahmos vls gonna take A LOT of space inside iver too.
If this plan come true, I hope we really got Poseidons so we can get full capability of brahmos.
This is one of my concern, i dont know how flexible the new cms which will be installed on the indonesian iver is. But i heard that The same terma C-Flex CMS has also been used in our smaller vessel like the KCR60 to integrate the Bofors 57mm and also the AK630 CIWS so the possibility is there.

so what they gonna do ? put UKSK VLS on iver ? if they really wanted to have a vertical launched anti ship missile , exocet block 3 also had VL variants , tbh im not really buying into supersonic capability ads, they need to fly at high altitude to achieve that kind of speed , not in sea skimming altitude , thus resulting in easier early detection by surveillance radar compared to sea skimming missile which hugging the curvature of earth to prevent early detection, unless they put it in as coastal defence then im agree with that .
This is what i initially thought as well. That we will use it for coastal defence. Brahmos can also be air launch but we dont have the platform to launch it. Indian AF uses the flanker to do their job but their flanker avionics and ours is very different.

yang terjadi adalah penggiringan opini utk memihak antara western dan east semoga rekan " tidak terjebak di sini west is good is our friend east is f***king commie no good well you maybe right but also may wrong like you all know there no such a thing called a free lunch . especilay when it come for arms dealer even that when come from so called us of a or to europe and estern to it just a same but just diffrent wrapping.
and for me .? well i am at nasional intrest side like most of you...what 08 do right now is gething much much more outsourche to our def intrest wich one does have a best offer and have a good intrest to our soveringnity and give a detter to other "supliyer" for our defense interest so let us have the best deal to not put egg's in one basket term is still on also the enemy of my enemy is my freind thing ( the word still enemy though..) so flanker rafale tayphon viper etc is welcome. for me my selft hoping theres a networking and interprobality betwen our aset regarding the type of our aset in this near future.

Told ya~, anything is possible in his leadership ngl

India Tawarkan Ekspor Rudal Jelajah Brahmos ke Prabowo
Menhan Prabowo bertemu Menhan India Rajnath Singh membahas kerja sama pertahanan.

Selasa , 28 Jul 2020, 05:56 WIB
menhan-india-rajnath-singh-bertemu-menhan-ri-prabowo_200728055220-784.jpg

@rajnathsingh
Menhan India Rajnath Singh bertemu Menhan RI Prabowo Subianto.
Rep: Erik PP Red: Erik Purnama Putra
REPUBLIKA.CO.ID, NEW DELHI -- India dan Indonesia sepakat untuk memperluas kerja sama di bidang pertahanan. termasuk industri dan berbagi teknologi. Kemungkinan perluasan hubungan di bidang pertahanan dan militer selanjutnya dibahas selama pembicaraan antara Menteri Pertahanan (Menhan) India Rajnath Singh dan Menhan RI Letnan Jenderal (Purn) Prabowo Subianto.

Mencerminkan pentingnya Indonesia terkait dengan hubungan strategisnya dengan India, Prabowo tiba di India pada Ahad (26/7), untuk mengadakan pembicaraan dengan pejabat militer, terlepas dari pandemi Covid-19 yang melanda negara tersebut.

Sumber-sumber mengatakan, masalah kemungkinan ekspor rudal jelajah Brahmos ke Indonesia oleh India dan langkah lebih memperdalam kerja sama keamanan maritim yang menonjol dalam pembicaraan kedua negara.

“Kedua menteri sepakat untuk lebih meningkatkan kerja sama pertahanan bilateral di bidang yang disepakati bersama. Potensi bidang kerja sama di bidang industri pertahanan dan teknologi pertahanan juga diidentifikasi oleh kedua negara," kata Kementerian Pertahanan (Kemenhan) dalam sebuah pernyataan, dikutip dari The Print, Senin (27/8).

Dalam pernyataan tersebut, baik Singh dan Subianto berkomitmen untuk lebih memperkuat kerja sama bilateral dan membawa ikatan pertahanan ke "tingkat pengiriman berikutnya."

"Pertemuan berakhir dengan catatan positif dengan komitmen untuk lebih memperkuat dan memperluas ruang lingkup kerja sama bilateral antara kedua negara," kata Kemenhan tanpa memberikan rincian.

India dan Indonesia memiliki kerja sama yang kuat di bidang pertahanan dan keamanan.
Kedua negara menandatangani perjanjian kerja sama pertahanan baru pada 2018 selama kunjungan Perdana Menteri Narendra Modi ke Indonesia. Pakta tersebut bertujuan untuk mencerminkan peningkatan hubungan antara kedua negara untuk kemitraan strategis yang komprehensif.

Dalam pembicaraan Senin, Menhan Singh mengulangi sejarah panjang interaksi yang saling menguntungkan antara kedua negara dengan tradisi dialog politik yang erat, hubungan ekonomi dan perdagangan serta interaksi budaya dan orang ke orang. Para pejabat mengatakan, kedua belah pihak mengeksplorasi berbagai bidang untuk lebih memperluas kerja sama strategis termasuk di bidang industri pertahanan dan berbagi teknologi.

Sementara India Sentinels melaporkan, Prabowo melakukan kunjungan kerja ke Indonesia selama tiga hari, yaitu pada 26-28 Juli 2020. Pada Senin, Prabowo memulai agenda kunjungan dengan meletakkan karangan bunga di Peringatan Perang Nasional di ibu kota nasional India tersebut. Dia mendapat sambutan Penjaga Kehormatan di South Block Lawns, dan Menhan India Rajnath Singh menerima kedatangan Prabowo di kantornya di South Block. Kemudian, kedua menteri tersebut mengadakan pembicaraan bilateral secara tertutup untuk lebih memperkuat ikatan pertahanan India dan Indonesia.

Dalam pertemuan dengan Prabowo, Menhan India Rajnath Singh didampingi Kepala Staf Pertahanan dan Sekretaris Departemen Urusan Militer Jenderal Bipin Rawat, Kepala Staf Angkatan Darat (KSAD) Jenderal MM Naravane, Kepala Staf Angkatan Laut (KSAL) Laksamana Karambir Singh, Kepala Staf Angkatan Udara (KSAU) Marsekal RKS Bhadauria, dan Sekretaris Kemenhan Dr Ajay Kumar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.republika.co.id/amp/qe5h1y484

Significant if this pans out @Joe Shearer @Zapper @Lord Of Gondor @Paro_Peagus @kongn

Initiated by Army Litbang
Wow, didnt know that they have these kind of expertise in their portfolio. If the trial runs is successful then maybe we can install these guns on the rest of the army chopper.

It's not the gun, it's the mounting. One of the companies I used to work for was given a contract to make a minigun mount for the Mi-17's. The gun itself is a Profense M134.

ca5c94547f9360dd76c02c2472f497f0.png
Ahh and here i tought that the gun is also produced in house. Bummer.

It's not the gun, it's the mounting. One of the companies I used to work for was given a contract to make a minigun mount for the Mi-17's. The gun itself is a Profense M134.

ca5c94547f9360dd76c02c2472f497f0.png

This actually a regret, i thought they Made the mini gun

There's a plan to procure coastal battery (still dont know who's gonna be the user). For that rumours, yes indeed it's just a rumour we can just wait for the situation development then. I also dont support this idea because using 2-3 different VLS on ones ship isn't really effective

It will be more sensible if we give the task to the marines. They will be responsible to guard those 12 choke points using Brahmos.

Brahmos should be chosen as it has longer range than exocet. There are choke points that need longer detection capability.

are we really build the mounting system from scratch or just the one who do the integration/ installation? , because if i remember dillon aero already had mounting system solution for installing m134 doorgunner on mi-17
PVS_4012-1-2000x1335.jpg
Scratch, since it's a project made in conjunction with DISLITBANG.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom