What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

She talked about network centric warfare but tell us to buy more SU ??

ide typhoon percaya atau tidak datang dari airbus dgn konsultan jerman dgn ide yang sama saat beli leo bila deal ke 15 pswt ini akan di beli dgn harga "reasonable " lalu diupgrade ke menyerupai paket upgrade spanyol dgn melibatkan DI dlm proses upgrade dan atau off set nya dgn harga yang masih terjangkau sekalian MRTT dan paltform AWACS dan bbrp item yang lain termasuk dlm gerbong penawaran airbus well belive it or not info juga dpt dr ngopi bareng rekan tukang Pos. dan boomer nya airbus lol regard

161-201401101612331.jpg

sebelum maung
maung masih prototype masih bisa ada perubahan di sasis dan mesin
Masuk akal kalo ide dari mrka, yg menarik adlh "konsltan Jrman". This leak seems deliberate to be honest and support my suspicion that this news is testing the water kinda news to see the reaction from global players and local.

"A German consultant informed Prabowo"
"In the letter, a copy of which was sent electronically to Janes on 19 July"

We all wonder about the authenticity of the letter, all those handwritten numbers and all. But if I remember correctly theres also no mention/marking about the letter being confidential. So yeah, looks like somone is trying to make a multiple project slam dunk kinda move. Well lets see how this play out.

Btw, info dr ngupi bareng biasanya mayan solid. Ga ada kepentingan saat ngobrol sambil ngupi bareng, dari mulai gosipin artis Hana, politik sampe ef2000 :D

She talked about network centric warfare but tell us to buy more SU ??
It's because unlike the EF, we already have the necessary infrastructure to support the Flanker. So at the very least the Su-35 can still "talk" to the legacy Flankers.

Honestly, my gripe is that it's just contradictory to what the official government position against buying used equipment. Whatever happened to that or does EADS equipment not count?

Yet you didn't have any gripe about the idea of getting more F-16s or F-15s from the boneyard then refurbish them which technically are also "used equipment", did you? Or does American equipment not count?

Yet you didn't have any gripe about the idea of getting more F-16s or F-15s from the boneyard then refurbish them which technically are also "used equipment", did you? Or does American equipment not count?
>imagine being this obsessed about me

some user in def**talk said spain curently is upgrading their EF fleet from tranche 1 to tranche 2, capable meteor missile and e-scan radar, and make them as pillar of their AF fleet to replace their f18 hornet, beat superhornets and f35 as their candidates

https://euro-sd.com/2019/06/articles/13666/a-long-life-for-the-spanish-eurofighter/

credit to original poster in def**talk
i think someone already posted this before, like i said before , it's no doubt if either CASA or Airbus whistleblower are in prabowo consultant circle, i'd rather not going to take any judgement and rather sit and wait for the following development of this matter.

>imagine being this obsessed about me

Don't flatter yourself, I'm just having fun making everyone see how you constantly spin things to serve whatever agenda that you may or may not have. Cheers.

Last edited:
Yes but for how much?
not very well specified .

Spain plans to spend $8 billion on military hardware upgrade
December 14, 2018 at 9:03 AM EST - Updated December 14 at 9:03 AM
MADRID (AP) — Spain's government has announced a plan to spend 7.3 billion euros ($8.2 billion) over the next 10 years on improving its military defense capabilities.

Defense Minister Margarita Robles said Friday the money will be used to build five new navy frigates and, in a first phase, develop and build 348 new armored personnel carriers. It will also enable the latest technological upgrades to be installed in its fleet of 69 Eurofighter Typhoon combat aircraft.

Robles says the spending, which is an addition to the defense budget, will help create more than 7,000 jobs in areas of high unemployment.

Spain's six-month-old minority government is keen to build a track record of accomplishments before it faces an election, possibly as early as next year.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
five new frigate is going to be the costliest one i think .

Back
Top Bottom