What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

this , sea skimming missile are more suspectible to coastal based/surface launch rather than air launched , also LRSAM like SM-2 , Aster-30 block 2 , barak LRAD are useful if the northern neighbour decide to use their dongfeng series to maul our ship .

maybe the best summary is to stick with layered air defense , with point defense > medium range > long range setup .
Which is better LRSAM platform ground based or ship based? Likely naval force is only focused on point defense of the fllet rather as ABM moving platform. While for ABM duty is to air force with LRSAM (like patriot or samp/t) maybe ?
Point defense : army
Medium : army (they want medium sam right?) navy (protect base and fleet)
Long range : air force
(?)

The US NAVY only need several big ports to handle behemots such their carrier, LHD and Destroyer fleets in which they don't need to invest all of small berth to handle such vessels. Thats why Indonesia Navy only to invest on several ports and Made them HQ units

alman told me in pc that the ARMY is the one that will operate the planned long range / ABM GBAD's and medium SAM (yes they will have their own medsam) , we likely follow the US way with their air defence artillery branch , so that AU would focus on procuring more plane instead, the GBADS will either under the responsibility of Kodam or maybe they will create another new unit under the Kostrad.

even though some paradigms of anak emas still linger , the ARMY is actually the most visionary compared to other branch(this was started since leopard modernization/result of education & training) , guess we need to send more young officer from AU and AL into international education scholarship even more so they can get some insight.

Army is the branch with most exposure toward foreign military education system among the branches. And they are the one who most "willingly" to support local industry for whatever reason they had

alman told me in pc that the ARMY is the one that will operate the planned long range / ABM GBAD's and medium SAM (yes they will have their own medsam) , we likely follow the US way with their air defence artillery branch , so that AU would focus on procuring more plane instead, the GBADS will either under the responsibility of Kodam or maybe they will create another new unit under the Kostrad.

even though some paradigms of anak emas still linger , the ARMY is actually the most visionary compared to other branch(this was started since leopard modernization/result of education & training) , guess we need to send more young officer from AU and AL into international education scholarship even more so they can get some insight.
But NASAMS under the air force right? Also when we have dvina, this missile under air force
Are maybe air force will point defense to the air base?

i hope there's nothing to do with attack helos procruirement, better stick with apache or supercobra at least

NAR_2.png

Is there any info regarding our patrol vessel that given by Japan? I just saw Philippines coast guard CGI on their patrol vessel, it's 94 meter long and was built by MHI
mightywarr_20200623_2.jpg
mightywarr_20200623_3.jpg

Is there any info regarding our patrol vessel that given by Japan? I just saw Philippines coast guard CGI on their patrol vessel, it's 94 meter long and was built by MHI
View attachment 644066 View attachment 644067
"Fisheries Patrol Vessel" Hakurei Maru , not an OPV and not really that big , more or less 64 metre long

it's better to do repeat order for KN Tanjung Datu Class in plenty of unit .

https://amp.kompas.com/nasional/rea...i-jenderal-bintang-3-tjahjo-marinir-juga-agar

Brimob chief Will be three star general same with Brimob, they Will be lead by three star general too and the number of personnel Will be added till 60,000 too
Marinir now have +-17.000 personel? Or more?

PLANMC =20.000
ROKMC = 30.000
PhMC = 9500
ROCMC = 9000
Suirikukidōdan = ~2100 (reach 3000)
binh doan Hai quan = 27.000

(Singapore didnt have marine corps but have this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Guards
, while malaysia "in process" in 2013 and yet decided are marine part navy or army are their Paskal is equivalent for marine corps? *sama2 baret ungu sih hehe. Suirikukidodan under JGSDF not JMSDF)
(Take from wikipedia and global security)

Likely in asia ROKMC is largest and they styled like USMC, but maybe PLANMC will grow faster

Back
Top Bottom