What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Hmm we should look for S70i blackhawk from Polish license build Made, the Philippines got bargain prices and as Indonesia Army dwindling number of Mi17 got issue with their maintenance difficulties

Who is Alm*n H*lvas, why is he knowing so many thing's?
He was a Janes correspondent.

I remembered regarding C-130J Super Hercules he tweeted that its was not true that Indonesia already bought the Super Hercules and challenged anyone to show him the contract. Funny thing is later on he tweeted that he was wrong and Indonesia did bought the Super Herculees through direct commercial sale. Lol.

So lets treat Alman's tweets with a big grain of salt.

Even Janes correspondent Ridzwan Rahmat got it all wrong regarding KCR-60 missile capability. The missiles was never removed.

Last edited:
narasumber perencana MEF dan Pelaksana nya

He was a Janes correspondent.

I remembered regarding C-130J Super Hercules he tweeted that its was not true that Indonesia already bought the Super Hercules and challenged anyone to show him the contract. Funny thing is later on he tweeted that he was wrong and Indonesia did bought the Super Herculees through direct commercial sale. Lol.

So lets treat Alman's tweets with a big grain of salt.

Even Janes correspondent Ridzwan Rahmat got it all wrong regarding KCR-60 missile capability. The missiles was never removed.
he was kind of true , i think the contract will be "effective" soon , but not before , we probably will receive them as fast as 2022 .

You know sometimes "Orang yg direkomendasikan" can be good or bad thing. I dont want to talk about the bad thing cause we already know. What can be a good thing? If I am in a leadership position and want to have "eyes" directly on the project I would put "orang/perusahaan" yg direkomendasikan. Imagine if I put career officer as controller, we all know what can happen to his/her carreer if they disregard direct order. Not much he/she can do unless he/she wanted wanted to be captain/major for the rest of their military career right? I only try to give us different perspective.

Now there are some inperfect planning from time to time for various reasons due to the development of the new technology is too fast for some older officer to follow or can sometime be he just dont know what his doing period. It happens in private sector as well. There is this "Obrolan warung kopi" about the Rusky chopper undergoing upgrade/maintenance work. The aim for "Safer/ability" in night fly condition was one of the objective. But it seems like it missing something small but significant in the scope of work which is cockpit "green" light. Now if you using NVG it would be too bright if its not "green" thus giving pilot difficulty to read the instrumen. This was found by low ranking officer and the contractor while the work is being done. The "perusahaan yg di rekomendasikan" report it and after getting the permission they installed it. They can choose to ignore it because changing scope of work and modifying item list that related to budget aint an easy task. It only a small example but Im sure we get the point.

Talking about the Iver; now dont let our hope of having powerful iver fade out. Those leaks that we have is like the basic one with option to upgrade, that is good enough for now. We dont know what type of Iver we going to have so if the Navy decided to go basic-give the Iver a try out once completed-feel the ship then they can decide whether to upgrade it or not. We dont want to experience what brunei have with the "original" bung tomo class right? Full of muscle but the sailors yells "Kapal oleng kapten"!! :lol::lol::lol:
ya sekalian ajah bikin BUMN yang khusus jadi "broker" lebih aman uang masuk negara isinya biar para profesional di bidang nya macam si rosoboron....heheheh

Hmm we should look for S70i blackhawk from Polish license build Made, the Philippines got bargain prices and as Indonesia Army dwindling number of Mi17 got issue with their maintenance difficulties
agreed udh pernah ada tim yang ke polski
cmn kendala nya agen polski masih kepepet agen nya amerika kl g to g ga ada masalah ibarat beli cn mau di spain atau di PT.Di tinggal itu aja nah pemahaman kaku nya disini itu macam casa = ori Di = Kw lucu to

Everyone freaks out about AAW aspect that is only Mica only. But they are forgot that original iver can be equipped with 16 harpoons launcher and ours just 8 exocet
Stanflex-002.jpg

Everyone freaks out about AAW aspect that is only Mica only. But they are forgot that original iver can be equipped with 16 harpoons launcher and ours just 8 exocet
Stanflex-002.jpg
dont expect much if spec sheet mention "sesuai kebutuhan" words .

32-48 VLS Cell and 16 AShM, thats our specs, it just fitted for but not with. It seems they want ASROC too or the equivalent system

BTW , how long is our graving dock in PT.PAL ?? i remember that we built PKR 10514 and Philippines SSV simultaneously , 124+105 , around 230m or more ?? are they capable to assemble two iver huitfeldt one at a time?

BTW , how long is our graving dock in PT.PAL ?? i remember that we built PKR 10514 and Philippines SSV simultaneously , 124+105 , around 230m or more ?? are they capable to assemble two iver huitfeldt one at a time?

Philipine SSV, PKR 104 and one segment of 2nd PKR, that's 124 + 105 + 20(?) = 250 m at the very least

Use google maps there is feature that allow you to measure distance, my connection is slow for now so I can't check it myself.
2 iver, 2 pkr, submarine modules, (and more LPD (BRS) right?). And possibility of more SSV for Philippine.
Busy busy busy.

Indonesian army takes delivery of MLRS Avibras Astros II Mk 6 from Brazil

As reported by Defense Studies, the Hong Kong-flagged MV Tian Fu cargo ship sailed from Santos, Brazil, to Tanjung Priok port in Jakarta where, on June 12, it delivered 27 Astros II Mk 6 rocket launchers with ammunition for the Indonesian Army.
Follow Army Recognition on Google News at this link

Indonesian_army_took_delivery_of_MLRS_Avibras_Astros_II_Mk_6_from_Brazil_1.jpg

Unloading of an Avibras Astros II Mk 6 MLRS in the Indonesian port of Tanjung Priok, Jakarta, on June 12, 2020 (Picture source: Defense Studies)

The Astros II Mk 6 rocket launchers made by Avibras Brazil will be operated by the Army Strategic Reserve Command. In 2012, Indonesia ordered 36 MLRS Astros II which had all been received and consequently used by two artillery battalions in the Kostrad Division 1 and 2.

In 2018, the 3rd Division of the Kostrad Army was formed. This Kostrad Army had a number of battalions deployed in Sulawesi and Papua New Guinea. Every Kostrad force is equipped with an MLRS battalion. Hence, it is likely that the newly-delivered MLRS will also be used there. Another possibility is that they would fill the gap in Divisions 1 and 2 of Kostrad because several Astros MLRS units have been sent to Natuna Island.

Since the tension in the North Natuna Sea has risen, the Indonesian Army moved 14 units of Astros II MLRS to Natuna. The assignment was at the same time the move of Astros to the 1st Composite Battalion / Gardapati Kodam I Bukit Barisan which oversees the regions of North Sumatra, West Sumatra, Riau and the Riau Islands.

ASTROS II (Artillery Saturation Rocket System) is a self-propelled multiple rocket launcher produced in Brazil by the Avibras company. It features a modular design and employs rockets with calibers ranging from 127 mm to 450 mm ( 5-17.72 inches). It was developed on the basis of a Tectran VBT-2028 6×6 all-terrain vehicle for enhanced mobility.

In 2014 a first improved ASTROS II Mk.6 was delivered. This system is also referred as ASTROS-2020. The launcher vehicle is capable of firing new AV-TM 300 cruise missiles with a range of 300 km and AV-SS-G40 guided rockets.

Indonesian_army_took_delivery_of_MLRS_Avibras_Astros_II_Mk_6_from_Brazil_2.jpg

Avibras Astros II Mk 6 MLRS loaded on low-bed trailers in the Indonesian port of Tanjung Priok, Jakarta, on June 12, 2020 (Picture source: Defense Studies)

https://www.armyrecognition.com/jun..._mlrs_avibras_astros_ii_mk_6_from_brazil.html

Use google maps there is feature that allow you to measure distance, my connection is slow for now so I can't check it myself.
2 iver, 2 pkr, submarine modules, (and more LPD (BRS) right?). And possibility of more SSV for Philippine.
Busy busy busy.

Philipine SSV, PKR 104 and one segment of 2nd PKR, that's 124 + 105 + 20(?) = 250 m at the very least

230m+ if i'm not mistake

pal dock.jpg

there also another source

Back
Top Bottom