What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Welcome.
The Danish guy still can't give any confirmation, I guess there still some hurdle (negotiation regarding the ship or its sub-system, considering that it will use many sub-sytem from different countries that need approval for purchase).[/QUOTE]
thank you, its a great forum you guys have here.

Use the +quote in the bottom right to quote the entire post, or select (highlight) the text that you want to quote, there is pop up menu +quote that you can use for simple result.

look more simple
Simple

When you delete some of the post it seems that you also delete the '[QUOTE ]', thus the post is messed up.

https://www.navalnews.com/naval-new...ss-frigate-to-boost-tni-als-blue-water-force/
with this kind of news, i think we can safely assume that the project official anouncement by government is just a matter of time ?
anyway, this Collin Koh suspected that its possible that our navy does not feel satisfied with the PKR program. thats interesting, since a while ago alman post about PKR reorder.
the Kornas project was planned to be restarted again according to my "source" let's just wait and see what will happened .

Use the +quote in the bottom right to quote the entire post, or select (highlight) the text that you want to quote, there is pop up menu +quote that you can use for simple result.

Simple

When you delete some of the post it seems that you also delete the '[QUOTE ]', thus the post is messed up.
now I know, thanks a lot for the tips.

why are some member here afraid of U.S embargoes!!??
they will NOT gonna embargoed us unless we do something extremely stupid like genoside or millitary coup, something unlikely in our democracy age, so chill out, the American need us to contain red china in south east asia, heck this is the best time for buying spree of US made millitary hardware or military cooperation with the US

the Kornas project was planned to be restarted again according to my "source" let's just wait and see what will happened .

I hope bigger than Martadinata class or at least 3000 ton

why are some member here afraid of U.S embargoes!!??
they will NOT gonna embargoed us unless we do something extremely stupid like genoside or millitary coup, something unlikely in our democracy age, so chill out, the American need us to contain red china in south east asia, heck this is the best time for buying spree of US made millitary hardware or military cooperation with the US

Those are some old mindset, equivalent with those amblesiyah, Russian stronk and USA ia evil thing, in this forum i think not so many people have this mindset but outside this forum you can find easily found them, in Facebook or some local web defence blog, its difficult to change their mind unless real sh** happen who really is our enemy

You know this is a nice surprise

mv22-tnp-ad-ext-02.png
mv22-tnp-ad-ext-01.png

https://www.bellflight.com/products...ADYH2xDp0VOR2_tEv3EiqM_vtxRYmP1arJaFjq9oYU06c

From Bell official site

@Nilgiri @Viet @UKBengali

Nice, any details on this tender and who else is competing..i.e anything official? It's Indonesia heavy chopper proposed tender right?

This would be an interesting (hybrid) pick if Indonesia goes for it over say chinook or sea stallion etc.

It seems someone in the Army and armed forces HQ really intended to ditch Chinook from the competition, and looking at close relationship between Bell helicopters and Indonesia PT DI there is more chance for them

It seems someone in the Army and armed forces HQ really intended to ditch Chinook from the competition, and looking at close relationship between Bell helicopters and Indonesia PT DI there is more chance for them
Well IMO this Osprey acquisition is unlikely to happen. The operational cost itself more than double compare to Chinook. With C-19 pandemic and it's effects, can have 6-8 units of Chinook is already a blessing.

Well IMO this Osprey acquisition is unlikely to happen. The operational cost itself more than double compare to Chinook. With C-19 pandemic and it's effects, can have 6-8 units of Chinook is already a blessing.

Well, this is a novel machine what can you expect. Indonesia should aims for their capability and not deterred with their flaws.

Back
Top Bottom