What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Remember that I mentioned that this forum is no longer moderated fairly? This is why https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russ...stic-matter-regarding-hong-kong.668207/page-5

So if I get banned I'd like to suggest that you need to...

1. make sure that you know you can never insult or even disagree with that particular country and people
2. make sure you know that even questions can be considered personal attacks by mods if you are reported by members of that particular country
3. make sure that you never questions any mod's judgement

Nah, keep your head cool bro. I am doing a lot worse in the past.

Nah, keep your head cool bro. I am doing a lot worse in the past.

My head is always cool when facing trolls, but not when facing some mods who act as is if there is a leash held by their iron brother.

BTW, if it up to me, i will liberalize this sector in the first place. Placed no restriction for foreign arm manufacturer to build their industrial manufacturing in Indonesia, and placing and marketing Indonesia as arms production hub in the region for foreign defense industries who trying to penetrate Asia Pacific market as there is untapped market in the region like Vietnam

The only way to reliably do that is to effectively dissolve BUMN as a government body altogether. The biggest turn off for entities like Thales, MBDA, Damen, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, etc. from actively pursuing having their own facilities here is largely because of the BUMN controlled monopoly over key industries.

I see that our Indonesian posters have grown in number in here. And it looks like that this thread has already has 1000 more replies. So what about we apply for an Indonesian defense section for ourselves? @Indos @Nike @nufix and everyone here? what do you think?

I see that our Indonesian posters have grown in number in here. And it looks like that this thread has already has 1000 more replies. So what about we apply for an Indonesian defense section for ourselves? @Indos @Nike @nufix and everyone here? what do you think?

I think we dont need it bro. All lurkers and most members here just focus on this thread only. Other sticky Indonesian threads are not yet popular. Our defense industry is also not as advance as Turkish so I think dont deserve to have separate discussion for the meantime, except for aerospace sector. Other meaningful defense industry development can be covered in Indonesia strategic industry thread that I have made, if it is necessary I will try to ask mod to make it sticky. Our defense industry export thread has also been made sticky. I think it needs another 5 years to start considering whether we need our own section like Iran/Turkish/Pakistani/etc members have with the assumption that our active members can be doubled 5 years from now.

They still have the idea that military is only for the business of war. I very much want to see what they would say if their home region is hit by calamities and the first ones to respond is the military. I do hope they refuse the help since this will be another dwifungsi ABRI according to them wkwkwk.

IKR, those SJWs don't even know (atau sengaja gk mau tau biar narasinya seolah valid) what OMSP/MOOTW is and so far, cmiiw, TNI personnel who already deployed to enforce health protocols discipline among the public don't even carry any firearms

Dan diserang sama, what appeared to be, barisan SJW/leftist dengan narasi klasik: militeristik/orba/dwikora
Aren't medical officers and scientific researchers pushing for any kind of meassures to prevent the spreading of the virus? Like social distancing, lockdown/partial lockdown?
There's always some people that would ignore government warning and decide to mudik, doing mass gathering etc. AFAIK its not medical workers and researcher job to deal with this kind of stuff, that's why POLRI is deployed and backed by TNI, the police alone don't have enough personnel to do this job, because they also need to deal with their regular task.

Government:
SJW: REEEEE
Government:
SJW: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Refer to Alman twit*
Terma handsoldt solutions for our future heavy frigates?!

Dah fix nih?

Aren't medical officers and scientific researchers pushing for any kind of meassures to prevent the spreading of the virus? Like social distancing, lockdown/partial lockdown?
There's always some people that would ignore government warning and decide to mudik, doing mass gathering etc. AFAIK its not medical workers and researcher job to deal with this kind of stuff, that's why POLRI is deployed and backed by TNI, the police alone don't have enough personnel to do this job, because they also need to deal with their regular task.

Government:
SJW: REEEEE
Government:
SJW: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait, SJW is Social Justice Warrior, isn't it?

This one?

The hype is always about sensors for asuw and aaw.

I am hoping for info about asw sensors too.

some guy in the comment said, it was signed on april

it's good to hear the ship will be here before 2024 , that's rather fast construction time .

if OMT's offer are true. about all local production and stuff. i believe within 3-3.5 years the ship would be ready with it all Electronics and Weaponry, especially when you do it locally it was all about cheaper cost and some like raw material are easy to get. it also can be the FFBNW ship like SIGMA but it depends if they want to commissioned the ship early or nah. cuz sometimes munitions come late. which i remember the apache pilot said some months before the Apache use in training, they said that 30mikemike and hydra weren't arrived yet even though Hellfire already stored in the Inventory

Back
Top Bottom