What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Yes

But if I'm not mistaken, in the leaked 2020-2024 procurement plan (once uploaded by IG @military_buzz and i think has been uploaded here) there is a plan to buy another battery of M109 for Pusdikarmed
it might not be true tho, it could be an existing m109 are placed onto Pusdikarmed

Can confirm. The M113 and the M109 is the result of a corruption deal between a VERY high ranking Army officer and a local agent.

There was no formal requirement for them as the Army had already operated the CAESAR. It's why the Cavalry rejected the M113's and they went to the infantry.
for this i agree with u wkwkwkwk hope no more off this

Can confirm. The M113 and the M109 is the result of a corruption deal between a VERY high ranking Army officer and a local agent.

There was no formal requirement for them as the Army had already operated the CAESAR. It's why the Cavalry rejected the M113's and they went to the infantry.
is there any alternatives before? (if) the top brass weren't corrupted? and how's M109 perfomance wasn't that good tho? Karma for being Corrupt? lmao

is there any alternatives before? (if) the top brass weren't corrupted? and how's M109 perfomance wasn't that good tho? Karma for being Corrupt? lmao
waktu itu memang kebetulan anggaran ada kebutuhan pun ada juga kesempatan nya ada mengusung sukses membeli leo dgn skema dpt gratisan marder hal ini yang di jadikan skema mereka kebetulan belgia lagi garage sale...kl tender yg masuk se ingat saya dr turki dan dr spanyol juga korsel hanya yg dr belgia ini nyalip di tikungan nah m109 ini di paket kan dgn m113 dpt nya lumayan bnyk in number tapi ya gitu lah regard

waktu itu memang kebetulan anggaran ada kebutuhan pun ada juga kesempatan nya ada mengusung sukses membeli leo dgn skema dpt gratisan marder hal ini yang di jadikan skema mereka kebetulan belgia lagi garage sale...kl tender yg masuk se ingat saya dr turki dan dr spanyol juga korsel hanya yg dr belgia ini nyalip di tikungan nah m109 ini di paket kan dgn m113 dpt nya lumayan bnyk in number tapi ya gitu lah regard
Well For That I Already Know but how about other the stuff lmao, the package itself are really similiar to Leo 2 and Marder procurement, but is there any alternatives? and hol' up, what spain offered? i remember they had old stuff too.

Well For That I Already Know but how about other the stuff lmao, the package itself are really similiar to Leo 2 and Marder procurement, but is there any alternatives? and hol' up, what spain offered? i remember they had old stuff too.
ASCOD if i am not mistaken is from spain and leopard turkey with fnss adnand korea with k.21 cmiiw

ASCOD if i am not mistaken is from spain and leopard turkey with fnss adnand korea with k.21 cmiiw
well that's for the APC but why leo2 from the turks while we went for an APC. and how about the SPH tho

If we look closely there is what looks like a new sensors on each Guardians. Anyone know what it is? Ada semacam pentil.

View attachment 627294

Before there was none.

View attachment 627295

I think it's already there since our Apache arrived, in your 2nd pic its cover is not opened. This is a close-up view from US Army's Apache. Looks like it's some kind of censor

View attachment 627300
AN/AAR-57 Common Missile Warning System (CMWS)
It's recent addition, the mounting has been there from the start but not the sensor.
Each of them got 4x sensor, one on each side of cockpit & one on each tip of stub wing.
anaar-57.jpg

Still no sign of LDR & RWR antennas though.

------

Btw, did anyone on Indihome (Telkom) or Indosat network had a problem opening this thread at all? I can't seem to directly open this thread since two days ago for some reason.

Yes

But if I'm not mistaken, in the leaked 2020-2024 procurement plan (once uploaded by IG @military_buzz and i think has been uploaded here) there is a plan to buy another battery of M109 for Pusdikarmed
IMG_20200426_183811_360.jpg

It's recent addition, the mounting has been there from the start but not the sensor.
Each of them got 4x sensor, one on each side of cockpit & one on each tip of stub wing.
anaar-57.jpg

------

Btw, did anyone on Indihome (Telkom) or Indosat network had a problem opening this thread at all? I can't seem to directly open this thread since two days ago for some reason.

4 AN/APR-48A Radar Frequency Interferometers, 10 AAR-
57(V) 3/5 Common Missile Warning Systems (CMWS) with 5th Sensor and Improved Countermeasure Dispenser, 10 AN/AVR-2B Laser Detecting Sets, 10 AN/APR-39A(V)4 Radar Signal Detecting Sets, 24 Integrated Helmet and Display Sight Systems (IHDSS-21), 32 M299A1 HELLFIRE Missile Launchers, and 140 HELLFIRE AGM-114R3 Missiles. Also included are Identification Friend or Foe transponders.

This Is From DSCA tho, it could be different case. But Where's the placement of the LDR and RWR Antenna tho? i've kinda interested on Apache Cutaway
ah-64d_apache_longbow.jpg

maksud nya ASCOD paket sama leo dr spanyol lalu turki dgn adnan juga ada korea dgn k.21

ah i see, just need some editing on that cuz it was confusing too. Interesting if that leo2E are offered to indonesia. considering Indonesia procurement plan on MEF 2 doesn't include any MBT's

I have no problem at all (although I feel that my Indihome getting slower, especially at night)

Yes, that's it

======================================================================

BTW, since my original twitter account still locked by Twitter, I have decided to create a backup account. Please kindly follow it if you find my tweet interesting :)

anaar-57.jpg

------

The Longbow radars are here, an army officer at DIKLITBANG confirmed it to me. The reason you don't see them mounted is because we have don't have Hellfire Limas that warrants them being installed.

Back
Top Bottom