What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

What i understand, Ifan is a kader ansor and turned out to be pengusaha alutsista. But he want to become kepala daerah so he went for silaturrahmi alias nyari dukungan. Its nothing that ansor will dictate pengadaan alutsista.

93409587_524865118204275_5091330176290127872_o.jpg
93484497_524865268204260_9011461438551621632_o.jpg
80030984_731938687294669_7969474219031396352_o.jpg
80674374_738687386619799_5671638532096000000_o.jpg
87116385_779510169204187_4526407458490417152_o.jpg

So I was looking at Alman Helvas's tweet about the Terma-Hensoldt offering:

And I realized that it is the exact same fit-out on the Baden-Wurttemberg class frigate/destroyer of the German Navy. Down to the relevant sub-systems.

After talking to knowledgeable parties and discussing the differences between the two offerings, it is in my opinion that the Navy should really pick Terma's offer over THALES's SMART-S or SMART-L with APAR.

Yes, although the L band would offer superior range over the X/S bands on the TRS-4D, the TRS-4D is a newer and (arguably) more reliable radar. With newer equipment comes the possibility of upgrades in the long run, meaning there is a good chance that the range can one day be improved. Now I'm not trying to downplay the SMART-L, but the biggest issue with the SMART-L is the APAR air tracking unit. For the most part, the APAR is a dated system, and is only there because the SMART-L is simply a search radar. Although the TRS-4D doesn't have the same range of an L band radar, it (likely) searches and tracks more targets than a SMART-L + APAR can do.

Yeah, my friend experienced it, he followed the instructions from this video, hope this can help you too.

Done that since Friday but there is still no response from Twitter :(

Last edited:
The fact that some of you are seething over me saying **** or swearing in English in general instead of what the context was about is incredibly disheartening. This is literally how those boomers stay in power. You guys are more incline to get mad over small trivial things instead of the bigger picture. If you spent half as much time lobbying and raising awareness about the lack of transparency, ego stroking, or corrupt dealings in Menhan and the TNI as you do attacking people for speaking English or swearing none of what I said would still exist today.

I'm not apologizing over what I said. We're in an English speaking forum, speak English or obviously the mods are going to get mad and do something about it. It's not racism nor elitism and no you DON'T HAVE to be here if you don't like it. Feel free to go back to Kaskus.

Moving on.
you just dont get my point it realy show who u are and your degree and that enough for me wkwkwkw
and for others i am not opposing the critics
.just dont like if its not being told or said properly using word like f*ck or boomer is insulting words and the one you all dont understand is i am not the one who dont accept critcs but you are and sales or sponsored are always evil in disguise specily sales who doesnt get the cake
and one last think Jangan Anggap Nasehat Cuma Omong Kosong ...hope some one know what i mean regard
Jane gawe coro enggres gapopo se kon iku, belajaro men ben iso kontribusi seng akeh, jok ndekem ndek cangkangmu ae, gak kiro netes wadoh. Iki ngono forum luar men, yo sakpantese awak dewe, sebagai tamu yo hormati lah peraturan ndek kene, iki gak perkoro opo opo tentune gak perkoro elitisme, gak, kadang iku onok wong luar yo mampir ndek kene, yo sungkan se wonge lek ndelok awak dewe gawe boso seng de'e gak ngerti. Deloken a iki ngunu website Pakistan, tapi yo terbuka gawe wong negoro liyo, lahyo mosok awak dewe kate ekslusif? yo ironis tah.

Wes talah men, paling gak ndek kene awakmu iso belajar enggres, iso nyoba gawe boso iku pisan, kene, ojok terlalu tertutup lah pikiranmu, gakpopo bosomu gak patek apik, gak onok seng ngguyui, tapi yo ojok merasa sinis lek wong liyo ngelakoni hal seng sewajare tapi awakmu gak nyaman, yo ojok di-antagonis-no tah.

and for you jaka sembung mangan ketan bro you just dont know and i forgive you couse you jusy simply dont know

the point is we should be greatfull if someone remind you about one thing its not proper not becouse they hate but they are care for us but hope that the advise or reminder is said or told without more hurting words and dont just take or reply a comment without read it for a top or whole of it so you do understand the metter hope we all agree about this let it be end here let's move on regard

you just dont get my point it realy show who u are and your degree and that enough for me wkwkwkw
and for others i am not opposing the critics
.just dont like if its not being told or said properly using word like f*ck or boomer is insulting words and the one you all dont understand is i am not the one who dont accept critcs but you are and sales or sponsored are always evil in disguise specily sales who doesnt get the cake
and one last think Jangan Anggap Nasehat Cuma Omong Kosong ...hope some one know what i mean regard

and for you jaka sembung mangan ketan bro you just dont know and i forgive you couse you jusy simply dont know

the point is we should be greatfull if someone remind you about one thing its not proper not becouse they hate but they are care for us but hope that the advise or reminder is said or told without more hurting words and dont just take or reply a comment without read it for a top or whole of it so you do understand the metter hope we all agree about this let it be end here let's move on regard
is there someone who needs an apology, no i don't. I just don't think about it. Hhh. he drove someone to Kaskus? because kaskus is a place for lowly forumers? maybe that's what he meant. what if that person doesn't want to? Did you tell your mama? his response shows immaturity. Cukup lur.

No.. it's just that they two are knew each other, sahabat lama. It's not like Ormas dictating what TNI should buy.
I HOPE...!!
for all who have valid data and can be used as evidence of an investigation. not just a rumor for sure
https://kws.kpk.go.id

And I realized that it is the exact same fit-out on the Baden-Wurttemberg class frigate/destroyer of the German Navy. Down to the relevant sub-systems.

After talking to knowledgeable parties and discussing the differences between the two offerings, it is in my opinion that the Navy should really pick Terma's offer over THALES's SMART-S or SMART-L with APAR.

Yes, although the L band would offer superior range over the X/S bands on the TRS-4D, the TRS-4D is a newer and (arguably) more reliable radar. With newer equipment comes the possibility of upgrades in the long run, meaning there is a good chance that the range can one day be improved. Now I'm not trying to downplay the SMART-L, but the biggest issue with the SMART-L is the APAR air tracking unit. For the most part, the APAR is a dated system, and is only there because the SMART-L is simply a search radar. Although the TRS-4D doesn't have the same range of an L band radar, it (likely) searches and tracks more targets than a SMART-L + APAR can do.
Well, a bit disapointed if a big warship using the same radar as smaller ship but then again, money talks. And even F125 using it too.
So TRS-4D or Smart-S mk.2 is in the same class. Choose Smart-S for commonality with the exisiting radars or TRS-4D for cheaper product.

I'm thinking about using Terma's products for ships up to OPV. And Thales for frigate and above.

Well, a bit disapointed if a big warship using the same radar as smaller ship but then again, money talks. And even F125 using it too.
So TRS-4D or Smart-S mk.2 is in the same class. Choose Smart-S for commonality with the exisiting radars or TRS-4D for cheaper product.

I'm thinking about using Terma's products for ships up to OPV. And Thales for frigate and above.
that's literally what i already told before in a few previous page , however SMART-L are not limited to APAR + SMART-L combination only , SMART-L can be integrated to another X/S band radar , for example the italian and french destroyer use combination of their own made radar and thales one , EMPAR + SMART-L , the brits also use different combination of SAMPSON + SMART-L , SMART-L is important part to have a long range volume search and surveillance they are classified as Early Warning Radar , their purpose also the one that makes European Frigate having an Anti Ballistic Missile capability with search range over 2000km (for ABM since it's not affected by earth curvature) , i think the maximum-ish search range for SMART-L if we count earth curvature is around 480-500km , that's why i crave for Fixed Array TRS-4D (the fixed one and rotator version have a slight difference in specification and performance) + SMART-L combination , that would really help our kohanudnass (our frigate will literally become a floating SATRAD if equip with such) , and i guess Terma subsystem is OK if not better.

so , TRS-4D Fixed Array + SMART-L (EWC) would be a good combination.

TRS-4D rotator :250km , 1000 targets tracking ,
https://www.hensoldt.net/fileadmin/...ems/0810_17_TRS-4D_R_Infoblatt_E_intranet.pdf

TRS-4D Fixed Array : 300km , 1500 targets tracking ,
https://www.hensoldt.net/fileadmin/hensoldt/Datenblätter/300818_TRS-4D_Fixed_Panel_datasheet_E.pdf

is there someone who needs an apology, no i don't. I just don't think about it. Hhh. he drove someone to Kaskus? because kaskus is a place for lowly forumers? maybe that's what he meant. what if that person doesn't want to? Did you tell your mama? his response shows immaturity. Cukup lur.

for all who have valid data and can be used as evidence of an investigation. not just a rumor for sure
https://kws.kpk.go.id
i never really think kaskus formil is like that , maybe that applied to current state of formil, i thought kaskus formil is getting deserted , gara gara informan nya juga pada pindah forum (kenyot dkk) , lebih sering nimbrung di FB , 2014 keatas berita yang lumayan bisa diangkat (dan dibanting lagi) juga udah mulai jarang .

Last edited:
Use English lah
Well in this place we are the guest

Kita tamu yg kurang dihargai disini. Contohnya kalau kita di trolled kita bales nge troll kita yg disalahin apalagi kalau pelakunya dari Tiongkok (mereka prioritas disini) itu belum lagi tiap negara kita kena musibah bencana alam pasti banyak yg sorak itu buzzer Tiongkok dan Singkek.

Coba silakan cek thread negara lain mereka juga pada pakai bahasa mereka masing2x ga semua English

ya

well its on purpose i use our language becouse i think its more accaptable to others abaout the point what i said or told some of bahasa arent have pre nounce or definition or cognition exactly in english neiter do the oposite thats why i use bahasa and also i think it more save for us so that the information its only inside not for the out side.
lah sekarang saya tanya paham ga sama apa yang coba saya sampaikan di atas kl paham ya alhamdulillah kl endak ya juga gpp sebener nya karena kenapa itu apa yang saya tulis di atas bahasanya ambigu lho bias bnyk makna ndak karuan apa yang saya maksud itu bisa di pahami sama yang lain juga jadi dari pada salah paham ya saya gunakan bahasa sebagai senjata agar yang saya maksud bisa dengan mudah di pahami yang lain regard

Nach betul itu :tup: Saya sendiri kalau nulis disini terpaksa saya "simplified" struktur grammar & vocabulary karna kalau saya full English saya yakin bisa banyak "miss" nya yg baca

Jane gawe coro enggres gapopo se kon iku, belajaro men ben iso kontribusi seng akeh, jok ndekem ndek cangkangmu ae, gak kiro netes wadoh. Iki ngono forum luar men, yo sakpantese awak dewe, sebagai tamu yo hormati lah peraturan ndek kene, iki gak perkoro opo opo tentune gak perkoro elitisme, gak, kadang iku onok wong luar yo mampir ndek kene, yo sungkan se wonge lek ndelok awak dewe gawe boso seng de'e gak ngerti. Deloken a iki ngunu website Pakistan, tapi yo terbuka gawe wong negoro liyo, lahyo mosok awak dewe kate ekslusif? yo ironis tah.

Wes talah men, paling gak ndek kene awakmu iso belajar enggres, iso nyoba gawe boso iku pisan, kene, ojok terlalu tertutup lah pikiranmu, gakpopo bosomu gak patek apik, gak onok seng ngguyui, tapi yo ojok merasa sinis lek wong liyo ngelakoni hal seng sewajare tapi awakmu gak nyaman, yo ojok di-antagonis-no tah.

Kendala e khan mayoritas poster neng kene khan duduk English speajer mbendino ne, dadi jenenge "expression" ancen podo akeh seng ga dongk.
Lek aku pribadi ancen English speaker mbendino ne masio kadang campur coro londo / german (tergantung karo sopo) alias JongLish (Jowo English) :p:

Kita tamu yg kurang dihargai disini. Contohnya kalau kita di trolled kita bales nge troll kita yg disalahin apalagi kalau pelakunya dari Tiongkok (mereka prioritas disini) itu belum lagi tiap negara kita kena musibah bencana alam pasti banyak yg sorak itu buzzer Tiongkok dan Singkek.

Coba silakan cek thread negara lain mereka juga pada pakai bahasa mereka masing2x ga semua English

Nach betul itu :tup: Saya sendiri kalau nulis disini terpaksa saya "simplified" struktur grammar & vocabulary karna kalau saya full English saya yakin bisa banyak "miss" nya yg baca

Kendala e khan mayoritas poster neng kene khan duduk English speajer mbendino ne, dadi jenenge "expression" ancen podo akeh seng ga dongk.
Lek aku pribadi ancen English speaker mbendino ne masio kadang campur coro londo / german (tergantung karo sopo) alias JongLish (Jowo English) :p:

That's that and this is this, mod and administrator is Pakistanis they are mostly retired Army member or whatever mostly hold the view of China as their tested iron brother allies. If they had bias, is only natural.

Meanwhile we are merely their guest only useful to increased the traffic here. As simple as that, they can banned us or kicked us out on whim, many Individuals with good knowledge had suffered that. I don't wish that for true blood Indonesians members here. The likes of Kadrun worshipper or Fake Singkek, I don't care.

-----------
I found from decade here, this is okay to retaliate and put pressure against Chinese here, but the bottom line is don't put rascist remark against them or put disgusting pictures here. The rest is okay.

that's literally what i already told before in a few previous page , however SMART-L are not limited to APAR + SMART-L combination only , SMART-L can be integrated to another X/S band radar , for example the italian and french destroyer use combination of their own made radar and thales one , EMPAR + SMART-L , the brits also use different combination of SAMPSON + SMART-L , SMART-L is important part to have a long range volume search and surveillance they are classified as Early Warning Radar , their purpose also the one that makes European Frigate having an Anti Ballistic Missile capability with search range over 2000km (for ABM since it's not affected by earth curvature) , i think the maximum-ish search range for SMART-L if we count earth curvature is around 480-500km , that's why i crave for Fixed Array TRS-4D (the fixed one and rotator version have a slight difference in specification and performance) + SMART-L combination , that would really help our kohanudnass (our frigate will literally become a floating SATRAD if equip with such) , and i guess Terma subsystem is OK if not better.

so , TRS-4D Fixed Array + SMART-L (EWC) would be a good combination.

TRS-4D rotator :250km , 1000 targets tracking ,
https://www.hensoldt.net/fileadmin/...ems/0810_17_TRS-4D_R_Infoblatt_E_intranet.pdf

TRS-4D Fixed Array : 300km , 1500 targets tracking ,
https://www.hensoldt.net/fileadmin/hensoldt/Datenblätter/300818_TRS-4D_Fixed_Panel_datasheet_E.pdf

i never really think kaskus formil is like that , maybe that applied to current state of formil, i thought kaskus formil is getting deserted , gara gara informan nya juga pada pindah forum (kenyot dkk) , lebih sering nimbrung di FB , 2014 keatas berita yang lumayan bisa diangkat (dan dibanting lagi) juga udah mulai jarang .
Bisa minta tempat nimbrung kenyot, madoka, audrey, dll yang baru?

Its okay, let him be. It will also encourage other Indonesian member that is not confident with their English to be more active, even lurkers could become new member. But still try to use English, use bahasa Indonesia to explains in details and give summary in English.

Mods sebelumnya pernah komplain karena postingan dulu kebanyakan pakai bahasa indonesia, tapi sekarang member sudah kebanyakan pakai inggris, dan mods ga pernah nongol lagi buat komplain. Lagian kalau cuman ngebahas yang member luar ga harus mudeng pakai bahasa indonesia gapapa lah, nanti kalau mod protes lagi ya tinggal dibicarakan saja nanti.
forum turkey they have cay bahcesi using 100% turkish. But sometimes bbrp turki ngepost pake bahasanya sendiri di trit misil sama mesin

I don't know what to say, is this a joke??

Pengurus GP Ansor Jember Bertemu Pengusaha Alutsista
Minggu, 19 April 2020, 10:29 WIB

Reporter : Oryza A. Wirawan

Ifan-Ariadna-kiri-dan-Ketua-GP-Ansor-Ayub-Junaidi.jpg

Ifan Ariadna (kiri) dan Ketua GP Ansor Jember Ayub Junaidi
Jember (beritajatim.com) – Perwakilan pengurus anak cabang Gerakan Pemuda Ansor Kabupaten Jember, Jawa Timur, bertemu dengan pengusaha peralatan utama sistem pertahanan (alutsista), Ifan Ariadna, di Aula Abdurrahman Wahid, Sabtu (18/4/2020).

Pertemuan ini merupakan bagian dari silaturahim dan pengenalan Ifan sebagai bakal calon bupati dalam pemilihan kepala daerah tahun ini. “Mas Ifan sebelum ke Dewan Pimpinan Cabang PKB, sudah bersilaturahmi dan berkomunikasi dengan Pengurus Cabang Nahdlatul Ulama Jember dan Cabang Kencong. Mas Ifan juga sudah bertemu dengan pengurus majelis wakil cabang (MWC) NU Jember,” kata Ketua GP Ansor Jember Ayub Junaidi.

Ifan adalah santri Pondok Pesantren As-Shiddiqi Putra dan lahir di Kecamatan Bangsalsari. Setelah sempat kuliah di Malang dan menjadi aktivis Himpunan Mahasiswa Islam, ia lalu bekerja di Jakarta sebagai jurnalis televisi. Lepas dari pekerjaan jurnalis, ia memilih menekuni bidang usaha alutsista.
“Kebetulan dengan adanya kontestasi pilkada di Jember, kami terpanggil mengikuti. Saya merasa terpanggil dengan daerah kelahiran saya yang kondisinya seperti ini. Sangat beda kondisi Kabupaten Jember saat saya masih sekolah dasar, SMP, sampai SMA dibandingkan saat ini. Banyak angka kualitatif dan kuantitatif mengalami stagnasi, bahkan kemunduran terkait perkembangan di Kabupaten Jember,” kata Ifan.

Ifan menyoroti kemunduran peringkat indeks pembangunan manusia pada masa pemerintahan daerah saat ini dibandingkan masa pemerintahan sebelumnya. “Bahkan kalah dengan kabupaten tetangga. Sebagai pemuda asal Jember, saya sangat miris melihat kondisi saat ini. Kami ingin berbagi ide dan gagasan bagaimana membangun Jember ke depan,” katanya. [wir/suf]

https://beritajatim.com/peristiwa/pengurus-gp-ansor-jember-bertemu-pengusaha-alutsista/
What kind alutsista he sell? Human development? Selling weapon?
What i understand, Ifan is a kader ansor and turned out to be pengusaha alutsista. But he want to become kepala daerah so he went for silaturrahmi alias nyari dukungan. Its nothing that ansor will dictate pengadaan alutsista.
Maybe ansor need some new camo, they need it maybe.

What kind alutsista he sell? Human development? Selling weapon?
im actually confused too , internet does not have any record he was a defense contractor , maybe knife or keris lol , since it can be categorized as "arms" .

Kind of absurd. Let's say Singapore detect an imminent air threat, did you think they have time spared for lobbying US, equipping their eagles with amraam, and then finally scramble?!
A tiny nation like them only got seconds to make decisions.

This is what I was thinking too, its just seems impractical in my opinion, just wanted know if anyone here had info on this matter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom