What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

17.000 is for Tamtama/bintara recruitment right? Because anak sma think only "jadi tentara ya masuk akmil kalo kd strip satu ora lah gimana sih lu"
Me : .....??????

:D
Bukan apa2, di Indonesia misil2 turki ini dari segi nama ga menjual banget ya?
BOZOK (Bosok, javanese)
CIRIT (kecirit)

Cirit read as Jirit (C is Jim and Ç read as ce)
Oh also their aerospace indsutry TAI :)
(TAI in turkey caled TUSAŞ)

FB_IMG_15815173706366837.jpg
FB_IMG_15815173759372273.jpg

135 million dollars for 18 medium tank units, while 280 million dollars, got 103 mbt leopard and an additional 50 ifv marder *correct me if i'm wrong, is the price really expensive or license fees / TOT or other party fees?
Second hand versus newly build. Of course second hand is much cheaper but it is difficult to find any second hand Leopard anymore. And dont forget that many components also comes from European companies like armor, engine, and turret.

10 nagapasa class that's still okay.
For the Indonesian members that want another type of submarine, masih ada kesempatan jangan kehilangan harapan lol.
There will be no other options. PAL is going to use their ace card "kalian sudah invest triliunan rupiah untuk pabrik KS karya anak bangsa, masa beli dari luar negeri?" That will shut every opinions.

So good luck with old design 209/1400ton class KS
Bring those KS millenial (403-405) to FOC asap. Ask DSME to fix their problems. Don't let the old soldier 402 work alone. How can we rely on a single 30+ y.o sub for all the missions while the new KS karya anak bangsa stay at the dock? ....and buy another batch of the same subs?

i didn't see any strategic alliance with the Odense Maritime Technology, what happened with Iver plan , is this an old catalogue or latest one ?
I heard it is cancelled?

Second hand versus newly build. Of course second hand is much cheaper but it is difficult to find any second hand Leopard anymore. And dont forget that many components also comes from European companies like armor, engine, and turret.
i know it's seconhand. 135 for 18, the price per unit is 7.5. there are several brand new MBT that are much cheaper. Even if you associate it with economic theory, for vehicles categorized as medium tanks with 105 mm cannons. it's still too expensive lol. I am trying to ask and discuss whether this is a TOT fee, including a TOT turret or idk, if you only buy without TOT, for example the price of turret is it really that much?

i didn't see any strategic alliance with the Odense Maritime Technology, what happened with Iver plan , is this an old catalogue or latest one ?
Maybe because there's no contract for it yet and maybe we can expect it really really soon.

i know it's seconhand. 135 for 18, the price per unit is 7.5. there are several brand new MBT that are much cheaper. Even if you associate it with economic theory, for vehicles categorized as medium tanks with 105 mm cannons. it's still too expensive lol. I am trying to ask and discuss whether this is a TOT fee, including a TOT turret or idk, if you only buy without TOT, for example the price of turret is it really that much?
It's still LRIP phase so don't expect it to be cheap asf.

I heard it is cancelled?
Source?

There will be no other options. PAL is going to use their ace card "kalian sudah invest triliunan rupiah untuk pabrik KS karya anak bangsa, masa beli dari luar negeri?" That will shut every opinions.

So good luck with old design 209/1400ton class KS
Bring those KS millenial (403-405) to FOC asap. Ask DSME to fix their problems. Don't let the old soldier 402 work alone. How can we rely on a single 30+ y.o sub for all the missions while the new KS karya anak bangsa stay at the dock? ....and buy another batch of the same subs?

I heard it is cancelled?
The problem isn't on South Korea's part, the problem is on us. The Navy basically kept telling DSME and PAL to cut corners so the submarine would be cheaper, so obviously the end product is a submarine that isn't much more of a leap then the older 209's and original Chang Bogo class. The South Koreans know how to build submarines, we just weren't committed enough to shell out the cost.

Considering we're already this far, I'd rather we invest into the DSME 2000 offering. It combines the aspects of the Type 214, Improved CB, and KSS-3000 into a 2000 ton package. This would actually be a true deterrent as it has AIP and VLS capability whilst sharing a same lineage with the older 209's and Improved CB's.

These are from Q&A between state owned enterprises and 6th commission from House of Representative on February 12th 2020

Maybe because there's no contract for it yet and maybe we can expect it really really soon.

It's still LRIP phase so don't expect it to be cheap asf.

Source?

Yup, it is still in LRIP phase, harus berani buat nutupin biaya RnD

135 jt itu juga bisa jadi udah termasuk amunisi, sucad, biaya pelatihan, dsb-nya yang berarti harga per-unitnya lebih murah dari 135: 18 = 7,5 jt per-unit

Well bikin production line itu mahal, dan juga pengen liat nilai kontrak selanjutnya soalnya by planning hingga 2025 TNI AD akan deal kontrak hingga 108 unit Medium tank.

Tapi gua pribadi sih pengen juga TNI AD tetep aktif nyari second hand Leopard 2 untuk memenuhi kebutuhan satuan cavalry supaya ga cacat diisi sama Anoa anoa an atau Ferret dan Saracen. Malah kalah kelas ntar sama Yonif Mekanis yg make Pandur IFV, Anoa dan M113

US Air Force wants commoditised F-16 for easier Foreign Military Sales
12 February 2020

The US Air Force wants to develop a commoditised Lockheed Martin F-16 to make it easier for US allies and foreign partners to buy the combat aircraft.

The service is eyeing a fighter as its next project after creating a commoditised MQ-9 Reaper unmanned air vehicle (UAV) in coordination with manufacturer General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, says Kelli Seybolt, deputy under secretary of the US Air Force (USAF) for international affairs, at the Singapore air show.

67475_singaporef16billypix_41898.jpg

Source: BillyPix

The USAF believes that the amount of customisation that goes into aircraft bought through Foreign Military Sales complicates the process and increases cost. By creating a standard, or “commoditized” version, the service believes it can make it easier to buy American.

The concept is being refined first with the MQ-9, says Seybolt.

“It would create a situation where we would have a standard MQ-9 platform that the countries could come in and buy. It’s kind of like buying a car,” she says. “Commoditisation is going to allow them to have less risk as they look at procuring the platform because they’ll know the price or know what they’re getting.”

A commoditised aircraft would include a standard price and standard operating cost. And so, it would avoid costly customisation.

“One of the challenges with programmes across the board is when countries start looking at really tailoring what they want, and creating or having developmental aspects,” says Seybolt. “That’s where you add cost and risk.”

Lockheed Martin said in a financial earnings call in October 2019 that it believed it could increase its backlog of F-16 orders in the near term from 30 units to 90 units based on demand from Asia and the Middle East. In Asia, prospective customers include Taiwan, India, Indonesia and the Philippines.

https://www.flightglobal.com/singap...-easier-foreign-military-sales/136690.article

Yup, it is still in LRIP phase, harus berani buat nutupin biaya RnD

135 jt itu juga bisa jadi udah termasuk amunisi, sucad, biaya pelatihan, dsb-nya yang berarti harga per-unitnya lebih murah dari 135: 18 = 7,5 jt per-unit
rnd? ammo? please give us a source. I think we only bought a Kaplan license. which was fully designed and fully developed by Turkey. Correct me if i'm wrong. ok if this is the LRIP phase. I am waiting for the contract value from the Philippines of course if we get it, so it becomes a little clearer. war strategy is certainly secret but for procurement, now this is an era of openness. I hope that all relevant institutions and policy makers are truly responsible for the use of public money. because like it or not, the majority of people are still not prosperous. not yet

Back
Top Bottom