What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

FB_IMG_1580706715424.jpg
FB_IMG_1580706710996.jpg
FB_IMG_1580706707768.jpg

Unknown number of pandur and pontoon bridge layer batch also arrived after the Caesar

That's a f*ckin jiangkai class , our mindef should start signing contract for a fleet of heavy frigate , the threat is clearly imminent .
just to give you an idea, iver huidtfeldt acquisition plan had been floating around since 2016,

don't expect instant resut from our govement they're slow

I THOUGHT PANDUR WILL
BE MADE HERE BASED ON LICENSE?
license require you to buy certain amount of unit from the original manufacture first i think , an ideal TOT program should start from license produce an amount of unit first then trying to experimenting with already available design .

i heard from some guys that , our 22meter mini submarine will also implement working miniature of AIP propulsion on it , can anyone validate about this rumour ?

Last edited:
just to give you an idea, iver huidtfeldt acquisition plan had been floating around since 2016,

don't expect instant resut from our govement they're slow
Keep in mind Naval Group also offered us a variant of their new Belharra Class frigate as a contender to the Iver Huidtfled.

========================================================================

========================================================================

Lol 'extreme vehicle', it's just a mobile barricade
It'll start with a training center that eventually after a few years would lead to the US navy basing their ships from our bases.

What better deterrent to China than a squadron of Arleigh Burkes or a Nimitz/Ford carrier battlegroup literally yeeting a Chinese coast guard frigate.

And that justify 4 years to make a decision?
Considering how things work here, 4 years is pretty quick when it comes to a defense procurement project.

Keep in mind, Damen also offered a variant of their OMEGA frigate for the competition. Because of their recent win in Germany's MKS 180 competition, they have a strong position to counter Odense in the heavy frigate offering. My best guess is all three shipyards are offering the government the best kickbacks when it comes to purchasing their options.

Sit back, and relax. We're all pawns in the grand scheme of things. You out of everyone else here I've talked to knows how it actually works. Even as somebody that works in the industry, at the end of the day it come down to whoever gives the best kickbacks to both the government and the pockets of government officials.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom