What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Does anyone have the update of our Harimau tanks and Anoa evaluation? Are they still in the Philippines?

Zoka anti torpedo system onboard Preveze class sub,also used on our improved changbogo class
EPjH2ksWoAMxAue

In which subs? I can't see any Zoka's holes in our 405. Is it well hidden?

images

jokowi-sebut-kapal-selam-alugoro-405-wujud-kemandirian-alutsista-nasional.jpg

Well, no surprise about ffbnw on AL. Becoming culture (?)
We always separate between the hull contract and the weaps contract.
Sigma 10514, and KCR series are just an example. Malaysia had been doing the same with their kedah class opv's.
That's why I think if its actually better to buy second hand frigates from the dutch , italy or uk.
At least to ramp up our defence until all our ships are readily armed.
In times of war the men will fight the war with what they were given during times of peace.

It will be taken from the new squadron number, squadron 18 if they are really buying rafale of course

Well, no surprise about ffbnw on AL. Becoming culture (?)
Nope, for Dassault Rafale, it will be taken from alphabetical order (R = 18th letter), not squadron number. Cukup aneh kalau ngambilnya dari Squadron number, karena biasanya pesawat TNI AU ngambil dari nama pesawatnya. Kek Tucano biasanya pake kode TT-31xx

Screenshot_2020-01-31-14-31-59-92.jpeg

Last edited:

CIWS Installed, any news about the MICA VLS for both PKR and Bung-Tomo Class?

Looks like the VLS module already installed on KRI REM, see the missile canister for the A35 Sylver VLS being lifted by crane from the clip below, can't confirm whether the canister comes equip with missile or not though.
As for Bung Tomo-class, did the navy already settles for MICA vls?

Sharing my midnight thoughts, let's see tomorrow

=======================================================

Looks like the VLS module already installed on KRI REM, see the missile canister for the A35 Sylver VLS being lifted by crane from the clip below, can't confirm whether the canister comes equip with missile or not though.

As for Bung Tomo-class, did the navy already settles for MICA vls?

Ah i see, thanks for the vid

Bung Tomo? I think so

Last edited:
Development of Natuna should be a priority project, i could see many strategic potential the islands provides.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom