What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Additional QW3 ofc,AT rocket and altillery have a high chance but i doubt on another APC

I wonder if there's a list for this
SPAAA?
1280px-PGZ-09_Self-propelled_Anti-Aircrafft_Artillery_20170919.jpg

Yang diajak jalan sama Prabowo ke China, Kohanudnas, Arhanud AD, Kavaleri AD, Armed, dari sini bisa kelihatan apa yang lg diincar ke China

Kiwi 1, kiwi 2 ,kiwi 3 lagi? Plus oerlikon gdf and giant bow hehe. Or HQ 9 maybe?
(Cavalary buy what ?)

Sea Platforms
Indonesian Navy seeks USD340 million for new class of OPVs
Ridzwan Rahmat, Singapore - Jane's Navy International
18 December 2019
Follow

RSS

Key Points
  • The Indonesian Navy has requested USD340 million for a new class of offshore patrol vessels
  • The vessels will be operated as ‘motherships’ for unmanned aerial, surface, and underwater vehicles
OPV-95.png

The Indonesian Navy (Tentara Nasional Indonesia – Angkatan Laut: TNI-AL) has requested that a total of IDR4.8 trillion (USD340 million) be allocated towards a new class of offshore patrol vessels (OPVs) for the service.

According to a draft of the request that was provided to Jane’s on 16 December, the funds will be sourced from domestic lenders as part of loans to be scheduled in the period spanning 2020–24.

https://www.janes.com/article/93262/indonesian-navy-seeks-usd340-million-for-new-class-of-opvs

Quite pessimistic that we will buy another Chinese made manual AA-Gun, remember Giant Bow accident during joint exercise in Natuna?
I remember they are from arhanudri 1/kostrad, satu kota ane sama mrk. i have see their inventory when LDK in their base they have zsu and this chinese gun.

(But now they have mistral)

Btw PS go to china and meet delegate of cpmiec norinco etc. CPMIEC is chinese company that make many missile right

Last edited:

This is a rather China government owned company engaging as sales door for supplier in China to export their products, known for engaging sales and provide technology transfer for even Long range ballistic missile to Iran, Pakistan, North Korea and so on, they too almost sold Long range SAM system to Turkey in 2013. Been banned by US since 2006. They willing to sold anything though even something like Dong Feng series which had range thousands kilometer, for example to Saudi

Just for a looks, Finns camo is great they are blending naturally with the environment and not much excess of visibility on the other hands.

That because it was use in the intended environment. However camo is more than what you can see with your Mk I eyeball but also what could be seen under different spectrum UV, NIR, SWIR. Which is why designing camo pattern is rather expensive and took time to develop, and its far cheaper to make minor modification and licensing them.

Example of arctic patterns ;

8Dvi17Q.jpg

aZrY219.jpg

amphibious-raid-training-3-jpg.594610

amphibious-raid-training-4-jpg.594611

amphibious-raid-training-6-jpg.594605

amphibious-raid-training-8-jpg.594606

amphibious-raid-training-11-jpg.594609

Attachments

• Amphibious Raid Training (6).jpg
    Amphibious Raid Training (6).jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 1,676
  • Amphibious Raid Training (8).jpg
    Amphibious Raid Training (8).jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 1,669
  • Amphibious Raid Training (11).jpg
    Amphibious Raid Training (11).jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 1,669
  • Amphibious Raid Training (3).jpg
    Amphibious Raid Training (3).jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 1,663
  • Amphibious Raid Training (4).jpg
    Amphibious Raid Training (4).jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 1,677
Quite pessimistic that we will buy another Chinese made manual AA-Gun, remember Giant Bow accident during joint exercise in Natuna?
Should've bought ex eastern bloc zu23-2 stocks. They're dirt cheap. Buy it in the hundreds

I remember they are from arhanudri 1/kostrad, satu kota ane sama mrk. i have see their inventory when LDK in their base they have zsu and this chinese gun.

(But now they have mistral)

Btw PS go to china and meet delegate of cpmiec norinco etc. CPMIEC is chinese company that make many missile right
Hope PS consider something like a theater ballistic missile.

Should've bought ex eastern bloc zu23-2 stocks. They're dirt cheap. Buy it in the hundreds

Hope PS consider something like a theater ballistic missile.

He should be, TNI since long perform below the supposed weight because Jakarta politics is fucking unsupported our conventional forces

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom