What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Since you were there in person I might as well ask this. What kind of "feel" can you get out of him? Is he the kind of person who will get things done, or merely rhetoric? Because so far I haven't notice anything of substance out of him (regarding fulfilment of MEF)

Sekarang mereka jualan bakso, lebih gampang bikinnya soalnya tinggal tambahin kuah panas aja semua bahan juga udah siap

More easy making a Cilok :D
Glory for Indonesian Street Food :D

Btw turkish YFYK drone is aksungur drone.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAI_Aksungur

An ucav drone powered with turkish built engine
https://www.defenceturkey.com/en/content/tei-delivered-a-pair-of-pd170-engines-to-baykar-makina-3262

Sorry if oot

Wajar why?
"Belajar lagi yang banyak dek"
"Banyakin baca-baca dek"
Etc etc...

Wajar as in his sense of seniority is mendarah-daging. Not necessarily a good thing. Reminds me of one of the users in JKGR. "Mbah Bowo".

I hope the Blackhawk we're going to purchase can configurated into this,more advanced and slightly better than our hind.

"Banyakin baca-baca dek"
Etc etc...

Wajar as in his sense of seniority is mendarah-daging. Not necessarily a good thing. Reminds me of one of the users in JKGR. "Mbah Bowo".
Orang tipikal kaya gitu kalau diminta untuk sajikan data atau artikel untuk menopang statetment nya , dia pasti langsung hilang dari comment section

Orang tipikal kaya gitu kalau diminta untuk sajikan data atau artikel untuk menopang statetment nya , dia pasti langsung hilang dari comment section
Ato nanti ngomong "kan ada google dek bisa dicari sendiri kan dek"

I hope the Blackhawk we're going to purchase can configurated into this,more advanced and slightly better than our hind.

They need utility helicopter with high performance, not some makeshift attack copper

"Banyakin baca-baca dek"
Etc etc...

Oh i know that user and any other user like him in that website. He only believe in his own "data"

Are that bettlehawk is really better than hind?
Just stick with apache :guns::usflag:

They need utility helicopter with high performance, not some makeshift attack copper
Make sense, thats why i said we can config it anytime if there's a need for more attack helo

Since you were there in person I might as well ask this. What kind of "feel" can you get out of him? Is he the kind of person who will get things done, or merely rhetoric? Because so far I haven't notice anything of substance out of him (regarding fulfilment of MEF)

Sekarang mereka jualan bakso, lebih gampang bikinnya soalnya tinggal tambahin kuah panas aja semua bahan juga udah siap
The opening of the speech when he greeted and congratulated the others in attendance (Dino Patti Djalal & Retno Marsudi) felt genuine.

His speech was on a script (he didn't try to hide it, he was holding a piece of paper) and parts of it was reading. That said, there were a lot of points he had to cover, so I don't blame him.

In all, while it was a prepared speech, I think it wasn't empty rhetoric because he talked about specific abstractions, not general abstractions
Examples:
  1. Not just saying modernizing the military but also saying modernizing cyber defence
  2. Stating goal for being in top ten peacekeeper provider but also stressing he wanted to diversify recruitment of peacekeepers from other branches and not just the army
All in all I think it was a well prepared statement that seeks to calm speculation of him being a maverick or a guy who focuses too much in the army (bloody tirto).

The opening of the speech when he greeted and congratulated the others in attendance (Dino Patti Djalal & Retno Marsudi) felt genuine.

His speech was on a script (he didn't try to hide it, he was holding a piece of paper) and parts of it was reading. That said, there were a lot of points he had to cover, so I don't blame him.

In all, while it was a prepared speech, I think it wasn't empty rhetoric because he talked about specific abstractions, not general abstractions
Examples:
  1. Not just saying modernizing the military but also saying modernizing cyber defence
  2. Stating goal for being in top ten peacekeeper provider but also stressing he wanted to diversify recruitment of peacekeepers from other branches and not just the army
All in all I think it was a well prepared statement that seeks to calm speculation of him being a maverick or a guy who focuses too much in the army (bloody tirto).

Heck even when We are looking to see our army inventory and doctrine almost all of them is absolutely obsolote and very lacking, There is lot of effort needed to modernize them, lot of money need to be spent. Many of our army equipments is left over from early phase of Cold war and some bloody relics from WW II, which clearly involved in Pacific War, Korean War, Vietnam War, and even our Independence War!!!

Nothing Wrong to modernize our Army!!!

Back
Top Bottom