What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Sebelumnya, salam kenal dengan sesepuh di sini, SR newbie numpang nyoba posting di mari.

Do you have a source or is this your own conclusion? It seems strange to me if that's the case.

Nggak lah, VIP transport masih dalam tupoksi AU kok. Kalau ada yang mau di argue untuk di cut sih yang angkutan tahunan lebaran, secara itu seharusnya kerjaan dephub.

Ini katanya pengawalan setingkat menteri, apakah setelah kasus penusukan Pak Wiranto pengamanan untuk menteri di tingkatkan level nya sekarang?

Guys in left use cz skorpion?

timthumb.php

prabowo visiting the latest version of milgem project , ada class corvette , TCG kinaliada

Thats not Skorpion, but CZ 805 BREN
Mirip. Kagak liat magazine nya
Wait2 cz 805 user is marine, so are that guy from marine?

As i reconnect kinaliada is the latest milgem and sucsesfully launched local made AShM atmaca a couple week ago

Tbh I'd rather them get UH-1Y's over the Blackhawks. Having the Venoms and Chinooks would already meet the transportation requirement whilst also having it be more cheaper to operate and maintain (considering we already make Bell components at DI and there's no guarantee the Sikorsky/LM would let us manufacture spare parts for the Blackhawk)

Also, why have two different types of wheeled APC's? Why not just focus manufacture on the Pandurs if we're deadset on buying them, I have serious doubts of Pindad's ability to have 2 different production lines for Wheeled IFV's.

Tbh I'd rather them get UH-1Y's over the Blackhawks. Having the Venoms and Chinooks would already meet the transportation requirement whilst also having it be more cheaper to operate and maintain (considering we already make Bell components at DI and there's no guarantee the Sikorsky/LM would let us manufacture spare parts for the Blackhawk)
We have Bell 412 why do we need same helo with same capabilities as what we have tho? Cause I'm sure army will use blackhawk for spec ops mission and utility

We have Bell 412 why do we need same helo with same capabilities as what we have tho? Cause I'm sure army will use blackhawk for spec ops mission and utility
Because considering the majority of our Bells are old (We still have Bell 204's/205's) and that it is used throughout the branches it would make sense to replace them with the newest iteration then completely add a new platform.

Having a new platform means retraining, new infrastructure, new parts, new logistics, etc. All of this adds up on top of the fly away cost. Considering the Venom shares a few common parts as the 412's (it's still a very different aircraft), it would make it much cheaper to operate. The Venom also has higher performance than the 412's, not as much as the Blackhawk sure, but the fact that it's cheaper to retrain and operate makes up the difference IMO.

What rudal hybrid and Medsam Army will buy?
Likely the hybrid is korean one based on the pictute
Anything is possible, but looking at Army Infrastructure its probably from NATO.

Mungkin aja pict nya cuma pemanis:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom