What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

I've seen documents which will put us all in huge embarassment. I decided not to post them here as they would've attracted trolls.

Np, i found them by accident actually.
You are the OG document guy here, keep it up man.

☰ MENU

KAI-KF-X-Windtunnel-01-KAI-692x360.jpg

Photo Source: Korea Aerospace Industries
Daily News
SOUTH KOREA’S KAI TO START WORK ON KF-X PROTOTYPE
ShareTweet

According to a press release by the South Korean Defence Acquisition Programme Administration (DAPA), Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI) will begin work on the first prototype of the KF-X, its next-generation jet.

The decision was made following a critical design review (CDR) of the KF-X by DAPA, which was held from 24 to 26 September. As part of the CDR, DAPA reviewed 390 “technical data” parameters “to ensure that the military requirements were properly reflected in the design.”

DAPA states that the KF-X “successfully passed the [CDR].”

The prototype production phase is expected to take until the first half of 2021, with the maiden flight slated for the first half of 2022. KAI expects to complete development by 2026.

DAPA initiated the KF-X program in 2016 as a joint-venture with Indonesia, with the latter assigning PTDI (PT Dirgantara Indonesia) to participate in the project.

Indonesia was to commit 20% of the KF-X’s $7.4 billion program costs, but the latter has been having trouble maintaining its equity. In late 2018, Indonesia started renegotiating its partnership with the South Korean government, and this might result in a smaller commitment.

Following more than two years of development work, KAI revealed the frozen design of the KF-X in June 2018. Officially set as a ‘4.5-generation’ fighter, the KF-X was revealed as a twin-engine design with a low-observable airframe and external hardpoints.

The launch variant of the KF-X lacks an internal payload, but KAI will incorporate one in a ‘Block-2’ variant. The KF-X will use a variant of the General Electric (GE) F414 turbofan engine.

The South Korean Air Force (ROKAF) plans to supplant it aging F-4E Phantom and F-5E Tiger II aircraft with 120 KF-X fighters. It is unclear how many more KF-Xs the ROKAF plans to procure, though it may expand its scope as its oldest F-16s start reaching the end of their airframe lifespans.
IMG_20191002_203434_799.jpg

Hope we could ask for GE F414 license too

Indonesia upbeat at being SE Asia's technology gateway
2nd Oct 2019 07:25

IMG_20191001_203631.jpg

Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education Muhamad Nasir opened the 7th Indonesian Flying Robot Contest 2019 at Surabaya State University (Unesa) on Tuesday night (Oct 1, 2019). ANTARA/Budhi Santoso/suharto

Surabaya, E Java (ANTARA) - Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education Muhamad Nasir is optimistic that Indonesia will become a gateway for technological progress in Southeast Asia.

"I am confident that we will become a gateway for technological progress in Southeast Asia," he said while opening the 7th Indonesian Flying Robot Contest 2019 at Surabaya State University (Unesa) Tuesday night. Indonesia is now ranked first in Southeast Asia in terms of researches and patents, he said.

"In the past 20 years, we were always ranked fourth in Southeast Asia in terms of patents. But now we are number one when it comes to the number of patents," he said.

The country has new inventors of flying robots that can be used in all fields including defense, agriculture, and disaster mitigation, the minister said while commenting on the flying robot contest.

"The Research, Technology and Higher Education Ministry can now make drones capable of flying as far as 250 kilometers from the launch point. I challenge (the ministry) to make a drone capable of flying up to 500 kilometers or 1,000 kilometers," he said.

The drone attack on the Amaranco refinery in Saudi Arabia suggests that drone technology has become one of the tactical weapons of the future, he said.

The presence of a drone or unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) will help the Indonesian military (TNI) conduct surveillance of the Indonesian territory, he said.

Related news: University of Indonesia wins first prize in flying robot contest
Related news: First drone factory in South-East Asia established in West Java
Related news: Indonesia's robotic automation products compete in Mexican market

Editor: Sri Haryati

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2019

https://m.antaranews.com/en/news/133930/indonesia-upbeat-at-being-se-asias-technology-gateway

antaranews.com5.png

First drone factory in South-East Asia established in West Java

20th April 2018

DRONE.jpg

Illustration. Drone Zeppelin made by the nation, Dr. Yulian Paonganan. (istimewa)

Surabaya, E Java (ANTARA News) - President Director of PT Famindo Inovasi Teknologi Julius Agus Salim inaugurated the first drone technology development plant in Southeast Asia located in Bogor, West Java, on Thursday.

Salim noted in a statement received here, Friday, that several Indonesians possess immense abilities, thus motivating themselves to advance the work of the nation`s children, especially in the development and production of environment-friendly drones.

"So far, we have been importing more drones from China and Europe, but we can produce them ourselves, which has motivated me to establish a drone factory," he noted.

Salim further pointed out that the development of drone technology in Indonesia is still lagging behind due to the lack of technological support and educational use of drones by manufacturers and developers, so production of drones in Indonesia is still low, and the people prefer to use drones produced using foreign technology.

"Some 80 percent of the raw material used in making the drones is produced domestically," he remarked.

He added that the Famindo Group is a company that had forged cooperation with the Army, Police force, National Search and Rescue Agency, and Intelligence Headquarters.

Furthermore, drones by the company are produced in an environment-friendly plant and supported by accredited technologies and standards, both nationally and internationally.

"Each product manufactured passes through three dynamic stages -- design, assembling, and testing -- all of which prioritize detailing and perfection of each circuit on the UAV system or unmanned aircraft," he explained.

Additionally, the company has established a drone school to meet the needs of potential drone pilots in Indonesia, both for the country`s security sector and for civilian needs.

It has provided basic classes, covering material on how to control drones along with the safety aspects. A captain class covers all safety material on the use of drones, manual drone control, and introduction of ground control system to control drones, while an instructor class is held to meet the training needs for drone pilots keen on becoming trainers.

Reported by Syaiful Hakim
(UU.KR-ARC/INE)
(UU.KR-ARC/A/KR-BSR/O001)
Reporter: antara
Editor: Heru Purwanto
COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2018

https://en.antaranews.com/news/1154...y-in-south-east-asia-established-in-west-java

Looks like TNI using small local made drones to support their activities (including SAR, taking photo and video shoot, Surveillance, mapping and recon)

65402757_1612586348871842_8783181077770460436_n.jpg
37041927_271361217012709_5932195630800699392_n.jpg
perusahaan-drone-di-bogor_20180419_172836.jpg
643f19f6-e9aa-4113-b0f7-627208ffa93b_169.jpeg

Indonesia upbeat at being SE Asia's technology gateway
2nd Oct 2019 07:25

IMG_20191001_203631.jpg

Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education Muhamad Nasir opened the 7th Indonesian Flying Robot Contest 2019 at Surabaya State University (Unesa) on Tuesday night (Oct 1, 2019). ANTARA/Budhi Santoso/suharto

Surabaya, E Java (ANTARA) - Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education Muhamad Nasir is optimistic that Indonesia will become a gateway for technological progress in Southeast Asia.

"I am confident that we will become a gateway for technological progress in Southeast Asia," he said while opening the 7th Indonesian Flying Robot Contest 2019 at Surabaya State University (Unesa) Tuesday night. Indonesia is now ranked first in Southeast Asia in terms of researches and patents, he said.

"In the past 20 years, we were always ranked fourth in Southeast Asia in terms of patents. But now we are number one when it comes to the number of patents," he said.

The country has new inventors of flying robots that can be used in all fields including defense, agriculture, and disaster mitigation, the minister said while commenting on the flying robot contest.

"The Research, Technology and Higher Education Ministry can now make drones capable of flying as far as 250 kilometers from the launch point. I challenge (the ministry) to make a drone capable of flying up to 500 kilometers or 1,000 kilometers," he said.

The drone attack on the Amaranco refinery in Saudi Arabia suggests that drone technology has become one of the tactical weapons of the future, he said.

The presence of a drone or unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) will help the Indonesian military (TNI) conduct surveillance of the Indonesian territory, he said.

Related news: University of Indonesia wins first prize in flying robot contest
Related news: First drone factory in South-East Asia established in West Java
Related news: Indonesia's robotic automation products compete in Mexican market

Editor: Sri Haryati

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2019

https://m.antaranews.com/en/news/133930/indonesia-upbeat-at-being-se-asias-technology-gateway

antaranews.com5.png

First drone factory in South-East Asia established in West Java

20th April 2018

DRONE.jpg

Illustration. Drone Zeppelin made by the nation, Dr. Yulian Paonganan. (istimewa)

Surabaya, E Java (ANTARA News) - President Director of PT Famindo Inovasi Teknologi Julius Agus Salim inaugurated the first drone technology development plant in Southeast Asia located in Bogor, West Java, on Thursday.

Salim noted in a statement received here, Friday, that several Indonesians possess immense abilities, thus motivating themselves to advance the work of the nation`s children, especially in the development and production of environment-friendly drones.

"So far, we have been importing more drones from China and Europe, but we can produce them ourselves, which has motivated me to establish a drone factory," he noted.

Salim further pointed out that the development of drone technology in Indonesia is still lagging behind due to the lack of technological support and educational use of drones by manufacturers and developers, so production of drones in Indonesia is still low, and the people prefer to use drones produced using foreign technology.

"Some 80 percent of the raw material used in making the drones is produced domestically," he remarked.

He added that the Famindo Group is a company that had forged cooperation with the Army, Police force, National Search and Rescue Agency, and Intelligence Headquarters.

Furthermore, drones by the company are produced in an environment-friendly plant and supported by accredited technologies and standards, both nationally and internationally.

"Each product manufactured passes through three dynamic stages -- design, assembling, and testing -- all of which prioritize detailing and perfection of each circuit on the UAV system or unmanned aircraft," he explained.

Additionally, the company has established a drone school to meet the needs of potential drone pilots in Indonesia, both for the country`s security sector and for civilian needs.

It has provided basic classes, covering material on how to control drones along with the safety aspects. A captain class covers all safety material on the use of drones, manual drone control, and introduction of ground control system to control drones, while an instructor class is held to meet the training needs for drone pilots keen on becoming trainers.

Reported by Syaiful Hakim
(UU.KR-ARC/INE)
(UU.KR-ARC/A/KR-BSR/O001)
Reporter: antara
Editor: Heru Purwanto
COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2018

https://en.antaranews.com/news/1154...y-in-south-east-asia-established-in-west-java

Looks like TNI using small local made drones to support their activities (including SAR, taking photo and video shoot, Surveillance, mapping and recon)

View attachment 582176 View attachment 582177 View attachment 582178 View attachment 582179
Now we also need the antidote for drone placing mobile ciws in every obvit&pangkalan utama is good enough and maybe purchasing the same system like US have (phaser high power microwave counter drone)

Now we also need the antidote for drone placing mobile ciws in every obvit&pangkalan utama is good enough and maybe purchasing the same system like US have (phaser high power microwave counter drone)

As i said before, TD 2000B along with Poprad (Zsu 23-2) with basic air search radar defense system is good enough to deter drone swarm. Manually or automatic operated Anti Air Artillery is good enough to blast small drones as long as we can detect them at fair enough range. Saudi problem is their ADS is very complex and very much leaning towards ABM and Fighter threat (lesson their learned heavily when fighting against Iraqi Scud and Mirage threat), they dont invest much toward third tier Air defense system like AAA like ZSU or Oerlikon 35 mm to defend themselves from low flying hug terrain capable threat.

For smaller drones capable to launching 40 mm anti personnel grenades one must looking at drone jammer

As i said before, TD 2000B along with Poprad (Zsu 23-2) with basic air search radar defense system is good enough to deter drone swarm. Manually or automatic operated Anti Air Artillery is good enough to blast small drones as long as we can detect them at fair enough range. Saudi problem is their ADS is very complex and very much leaning towards ABM and Fighter threat (lesson their learned heavily when fighting against Iraqi Scud and Mirage threat), they dont invest much toward third tier Air defense system like AAA like ZSU or Oerlikon 35 mm to defend themselves from low flying hug terrain capable threat.
Does 23mm shell also had proximity fuse variants like the 35mm ?

I've seen documents which will put us all in huge embarassment. I decided not to post them here as they would've attracted trolls
Oh wow, I heard about it but I didnt believe it. I thought it was just a "curcol" kinda thing from someone I know, I guess I owe him an apology. That marine ranpur and heli really caught me by surprise. As for PesPur I think its a decent number, thank you man. Btw that parchim info, oh man it was like a blast from the past. It was literally the talk of the town back then with many people including our beloved Pres.Habibie being a target mocking and what not :D

You are the OG document guy here, keep it up man.
There are things which i'd rather keep as private collections. Thank you anyway

Oh wow, I heard about it but I didnt believe it. I thought it was just a "curcol" kinda thing from someone I know, I guess I owe him an apology. That marine ranpur and heli really caught me by surprise. As for PesPur I think its a decent number, thank you man. Btw that parchim info, oh man it was like a blast from the past. It was literally the talk of the town back then with many people including our beloved Pres.Habibie being a target mocking and what not :D
Well you just have no idea. I see something from Financial Report of BPK for example and it doesn't look good but i won't post them here, too controversy

There are things which i'd rather keep as private collections. Thank you anyway

Well you just have no idea. I see something from Financial Report of BPK for example and it doesn't look good but i won't post them here, too controversy

Well things are not rosy at all, just looking at some behavior of armed forces especially at maintenance and how they ordering spare parts for some high valuable items, well many thing better to be kept for ourselves. Let me wonder how US can manage their bases and logistic, maintain their units at battle ready stance which spread accross the globe and still get the edge over their adversary? Meanwhile the Army still struggling to build a proper base at some places in Papua, our own territory!!!

01-CH-4.jpg
Rangga B. Sawiyya
Alutsista Anyar Siap Meriahkan Parade HUT TNI ke-74

Posted on October 2, 2019 by Rangga B Sawiyya
AIRSPACE REVIEW (angkasareview.com) – Ada penampakan beberapa alutsista baru milik Tri Matra Tentara Nasional Indonesia (TNI) dalam kegiatan geladi kotor perayaan HUT TNI ke-74 pada Rabu (2/10).

Ucapara HUT TNI ke-74 akan dilaksanakan di Lanud Halim Perdanakusuma pada Sabtu, 5 Oktober 2019.

Dari pandangan mata langsung Airspace Review di lapangan, alutsista baru ini belum tampak pada parade HUT TNI tahun sebelumnya.

Pertama yang sangat mencolok adalah debut drone intai serang tanpa awak CH-4 buatan China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC). Sebanyak dua unit drone CH-4 kini telah dimiliki TNI AU dan akan menyusul enam unit lagi.

Sebelumnya, CH-4 sempat dilibatkan dalam pelaksanaan Latihan Gabungan (Latgab) Dharma Yudha 2019 yang digelar di Pusat Latihan Tempur Marinir Asembagus, Situbondo Jawa Timur, 9-12 September 2019 .

02-Hanoman.jpg

Rangga B. Sawiyya
Selanjutnya, debut TNI AD dalam perayaan HUT TNI kali ini adalah kendaraan tempur (ranpur) Hanoman. Ditilik dari desainnya, Hanoman tak lain adalah ranpur First Win buatan Chaeseri Defense, Thailand.

Hanoman merupakan ranpur jenis MRAP yang sanggup bertahan dari ranjau darat atau bahan peledak improvisasi (IED). Kendaraan yang dapat menampung 11 prajurit ini dimiliki oleh Satuan Kopassus TNI AD.

Kendaraan perang baru lainnya adalah tank medium Harimau buatan Pindad bersama mitranya dari Turki, FNSS. Dalam pameran IDEF 2019 silam di Istanbul, Turki, tank berkanon 105 mm ini telah resmi dipesan 18 unit untuk Batalyon Kavaleri (Yonkav) TNI AD.

03-MT-Harimau.jpg

Rangga B. Sawiyya
Selain kendaraan darat, TNI AD juga mulai mengoperasikan kendaraan air jenis swamp boat. Umumnya kendaraan ini dioperasikan di atas rawa atau aliran sungai. Namun, swamp boat juga bisa dijalankan di atas tanah.

04-Swamp-Boat.jpg

Rangga B. Sawiyya
Wahana swamp boat berawak tujuh orang ini dikembangkan oleh perusahaan lokal PT Mega Perkasa Engineering yang telah dioperasikan di Papua, Sulawesi Selatan, dan Kalimantan Timur.

TNI AL juga ketinggalan memamerkan kendaraan perang barunya yang diwakili oleh Satuan Pasukan Katak (Satpaska) dan Korps Marinir.

05-ISLV-1.jpg

Rangga B. Sawiyya
Dalam parade kali ini, Satpaska memamerkan rantis ringan serbugana ILSV 4X4 buatan perusahaan lokal PT Jala Berikat Nusantara Perkasa. Kabin ILSV dapat menampung delapan prajurit termasuk pengemudi.

06-Beiben-MLRS.jpg

Rangga B. Sawiyya
Sedangkan Korps Marinir TNI AL mempertunjukkan kendaraan pengusung peluncur roket multilaras (MLRS) terbarunya. Rak pengusung roket kaliber 122 mm diletakkan di atas dek belakang truk Beiben 2628.

Rangga Baswara Sawiyya

editor: ron raider

https://www.airspace-review.com/2019/10/02/alutsista-anyar-siap-meriahkan-parade-hut-tni-ke-74/

Well things are not rosy at all, just looking at some behavior of armed forces especially at maintenance and how they ordering spare parts for some high valuable items, well many thing better to be kept for ourselves. Let me wonder how US can manage their bases and logistic, maintain their units at battle ready stance which spread accross the globe and still get the edge over their adversary? Meanwhile the Army still struggling to build a proper base at some places in Papua, our own territory!!!

01-CH-4.jpg
Rangga B. Sawiyya
Alutsista Anyar Siap Meriahkan Parade HUT TNI ke-74

Posted on October 2, 2019 by Rangga B Sawiyya
AIRSPACE REVIEW (angkasareview.com) – Ada penampakan beberapa alutsista baru milik Tri Matra Tentara Nasional Indonesia (TNI) dalam kegiatan geladi kotor perayaan HUT TNI ke-74 pada Rabu (2/10).

Ucapara HUT TNI ke-74 akan dilaksanakan di Lanud Halim Perdanakusuma pada Sabtu, 5 Oktober 2019.

Dari pandangan mata langsung Airspace Review di lapangan, alutsista baru ini belum tampak pada parade HUT TNI tahun sebelumnya.

Pertama yang sangat mencolok adalah debut drone intai serang tanpa awak CH-4 buatan China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC). Sebanyak dua unit drone CH-4 kini telah dimiliki TNI AU dan akan menyusul enam unit lagi.

Sebelumnya, CH-4 sempat dilibatkan dalam pelaksanaan Latihan Gabungan (Latgab) Dharma Yudha 2019 yang digelar di Pusat Latihan Tempur Marinir Asembagus, Situbondo Jawa Timur, 9-12 September 2019 .

02-Hanoman.jpg

Rangga B. Sawiyya
Selanjutnya, debut TNI AD dalam perayaan HUT TNI kali ini adalah kendaraan tempur (ranpur) Hanoman. Ditilik dari desainnya, Hanoman tak lain adalah ranpur First Win buatan Chaeseri Defense, Thailand.

Hanoman merupakan ranpur jenis MRAP yang sanggup bertahan dari ranjau darat atau bahan peledak improvisasi (IED). Kendaraan yang dapat menampung 11 prajurit ini dimiliki oleh Satuan Kopassus TNI AD.

Kendaraan perang baru lainnya adalah tank medium Harimau buatan Pindad bersama mitranya dari Turki, FNSS. Dalam pameran IDEF 2019 silam di Istanbul, Turki, tank berkanon 105 mm ini telah resmi dipesan 18 unit untuk Batalyon Kavaleri (Yonkav) TNI AD.

03-MT-Harimau.jpg

Rangga B. Sawiyya
Selain kendaraan darat, TNI AD juga mulai mengoperasikan kendaraan air jenis swamp boat. Umumnya kendaraan ini dioperasikan di atas rawa atau aliran sungai. Namun, swamp boat juga bisa dijalankan di atas tanah.

04-Swamp-Boat.jpg

Rangga B. Sawiyya
Wahana swamp boat berawak tujuh orang ini dikembangkan oleh perusahaan lokal PT Mega Perkasa Engineering yang telah dioperasikan di Papua, Sulawesi Selatan, dan Kalimantan Timur.

TNI AL juga ketinggalan memamerkan kendaraan perang barunya yang diwakili oleh Satuan Pasukan Katak (Satpaska) dan Korps Marinir.

05-ISLV-1.jpg

Rangga B. Sawiyya
Dalam parade kali ini, Satpaska memamerkan rantis ringan serbugana ILSV 4X4 buatan perusahaan lokal PT Jala Berikat Nusantara Perkasa. Kabin ILSV dapat menampung delapan prajurit termasuk pengemudi.

06-Beiben-MLRS.jpg

Rangga B. Sawiyya
Sedangkan Korps Marinir TNI AL mempertunjukkan kendaraan pengusung peluncur roket multilaras (MLRS) terbarunya. Rak pengusung roket kaliber 122 mm diletakkan di atas dek belakang truk Beiben 2628.

Rangga Baswara Sawiyya

editor: ron raider

https://www.airspace-review.com/2019/10/02/alutsista-anyar-siap-meriahkan-parade-hut-tni-ke-74/

That TNI AU word on our CH-4 is very hideous ,i think the ILSV 4x4 looks really neat and could become our standard infantry mobility vehicle for TNI , just like the russian GAZ Tigr (anyone had picture of that vehicle were installed with RCWS mount ??)

Something like ILSV 4x4 or maybe our domestic made MRAP(if there really such thing) really need to be procured in large batch.

Adding some infos,44 leo 2A7 (including 24 pzh2000) only cost around Rp.4,64 Triliun

IIRC A single surplus ex Heer Leopard 2A4 only cost €1 (one euro). Basically the customer only paying refurbishment, upgrade, and other applicable cost.

Let me wonder how US can manage their bases and logistic, maintain their units at battle ready stance which spread accross the globe and still get the edge over their adversary?

Industrial capacity (economy of scale) combined with top notch logistic planning & execution

IIRC A single surplus ex Heer Leopard 2A4 only cost €1 (one euro). Basically the customer only paying refurbishment, upgrade, and other applicable cost.

Industrial capacity (economy of scale) combined with top notch logistic planning & execution
Unfortunately all of german existing leo 2A4 have been upgraded to 2a7,getting 2a5 from idk Netherlands maybe or buying brand new 2a7 is our choice right now,idk which is the best one. (Cmiiw)

☰ MENU

KAI-KF-X-Windtunnel-01-KAI-692x360.jpg

Photo Source: Korea Aerospace Industries
Daily News
SOUTH KOREA’S KAI TO START WORK ON KF-X PROTOTYPE
ShareTweet

According to a press release by the South Korean Defence Acquisition Programme Administration (DAPA), Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI) will begin work on the first prototype of the KF-X, its next-generation jet.

The decision was made following a critical design review (CDR) of the KF-X by DAPA, which was held from 24 to 26 September. As part of the CDR, DAPA reviewed 390 “technical data” parameters “to ensure that the military requirements were properly reflected in the design.”

DAPA states that the KF-X “successfully passed the [CDR].”

The prototype production phase is expected to take until the first half of 2021, with the maiden flight slated for the first half of 2022. KAI expects to complete development by 2026.

DAPA initiated the KF-X program in 2016 as a joint-venture with Indonesia, with the latter assigning PTDI (PT Dirgantara Indonesia) to participate in the project.

Indonesia was to commit 20% of the KF-X’s $7.4 billion program costs, but the latter has been having trouble maintaining its equity. In late 2018, Indonesia started renegotiating its partnership with the South Korean government, and this might result in a smaller commitment.

Following more than two years of development work, KAI revealed the frozen design of the KF-X in June 2018. Officially set as a ‘4.5-generation’ fighter, the KF-X was revealed as a twin-engine design with a low-observable airframe and external hardpoints.

The launch variant of the KF-X lacks an internal payload, but KAI will incorporate one in a ‘Block-2’ variant. The KF-X will use a variant of the General Electric (GE) F414 turbofan engine.

The South Korean Air Force (ROKAF) plans to supplant it aging F-4E Phantom and F-5E Tiger II aircraft with 120 KF-X fighters. It is unclear how many more KF-Xs the ROKAF plans to procure, though it may expand its scope as its oldest F-16s start reaching the end of their airframe lifespans.
View attachment 582168
Hope we could ask for GE F414 license too
392bp0.jpg
Fokus pembangunan infrastruktur dulu.
Let me wonder how US can manage their bases and logistic, maintain their units at battle ready stance which spread accross the globe and still get the edge over their adversary? Meanwhile the Army still struggling to build a proper base at some places in Papua, our own territory!!!
Simple, MONEY

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom