What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Got to admit there is more pressing need for heavy transport helo (Chinook) than attack helo (Guardian).
Beside I have a doubt the US will allow the use of the Guardian for domestic COIN operation (Papua)
Ikr,we're so late in heavy transport helo i hope 12 for first batch and additional 12-24 unit for second batch i hope we're seeking for blackhawk series too maybe romeo in this case

i wanted to ask , is there another projection or roadmap after the MEF program was finished / fulfilled ?

Ikr,we're so late in heavy transport helo i hope 12 for first batch and additional 12-24 unit for second batch i hope we're seeking for blackhawk series too maybe romeo in this case
no need for blackhawk , TNI is already ok with H225M Caracal .

i wanted to ask , is there another projection or roadmap after the MEF program was finished / fulfilled ?

I do have bro here take a look,but its 2018 one i dont have 2019 one

Thats the reason why i specially mention romeo not blackhawk navy need more capable asw helicopter like romeo to placed inside heavy frigate later,let panther placed in pkr and other corvette

RAPBN for menhan 2020
71766887_803230950080261_3506703847856799744_n.jpg

getting another 4 trillion IDR , before was 127 trillion .

Not so sure if they dead set with H225M especially one must considering H225M is Specialized CSAR helicopter instead of utility helicopter like Blackhawk

Not so sure if they dead set with H225M especially one must considering H225M is Specialized CSAR helicopter instead of utility helicopter like Blackhawk
Agree if we're talking about bell 412 as utility helo,comparing bell to blackhawk is not apple to apple tho

I just realized aster 30 comboed with thales smart L ewc or another thales product could make a great air defence system i hope aster 30 wins airforce 5 melorad needs cause kohanudnas already projecting thaad not to mention aster 30 have many missile variant and anti balistic variant i was too focused at american arms cuz we're leaning towards it tho ex:duo 737,apache,chinook i think mbda will fullfill our needs in missile system tho

Mi17 once had been considered as the mainstay of Army upper class utility helicopter but recent experiences in Papua made them think twice because mi17 is not that great to cope with most high altitude area in Papua along with unforgiving nature there

Mi17 once had been considered as the mainstay of Army upper class utility helicopter but recent experiences in Papua made them think twice because mi17 is not that great to cope with most high altitude area in Papua along with unforgiving nature there
Chinook is the most suitable for papua terrain's right now idk about blackhawk H225 or bell also,are we going to replace mi 17&mi 35 tho?

Ada yang tahu acara semarak satria kompas?
Di acara tersebut lagi bahas DISKESAL AL
Ternyata diskesal kerjsama ama undip bisa bkin lengan bionik. Yg mana lengannya bekerja svear baik dipasangkan ke seorg sersan yg kehilangan tanganya saat jadi pelatih

Tangan bionik buatan prancis harganya 600
Kalo lokal 100
Edit :
(Sorry i didnt realize why i type in Bahasa)
So diskesal have been madr a bionic hand collaboration with UNDIP.....

This is a large deal

I am realized, almost all of our army light helicopter being utilized as gunship

Back
Top Bottom