What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Unfortunately no specific detail,i was looking for the basis of our indigenous mbt and when the program will started tho
Maybe tni will look leopard as a basic to develop mbt.. i hear some news couple month ago..that tni will add more leopard maybe 2a5 or 2a6..and convert it to like 2ri..

Maybe tni will look leopard as a basic to develop mbt.. i hear some news couple month ago..that tni will add more leopard maybe 2a5 or 2a6..and convert it to like 2ri..

Convert / upgrade into what? The only available upgrade kit is for A4 variant.

Unfortunately no specific detail,i was looking for the basis of our indigenous mbt and when the program will started tho

Well in the past i suggest something affordable, like using the development of M 95 degman assisted by Rafael system as our MBT (the ones using 120 mm compact guns from RUAG switzerland) . Not even getting traction and attention though. Well, right now people would like to secure license production from German or Korean tanks.

Well in the past i suggest something affordable, like using the development of M 95 degman assisted by Rafael system as our MBT (the ones using 120 mm compact guns from RUAG switzerland) . Not even getting traction and attention though. Well, right now people would like to secure license production from German or Korean tanks.
If we want korean K2 i i suggest not to use autoloder (just like altay) so it wont get too pricey also yeah securing leo 2a7 license is pretty good maybe we can ask rheinmetall to teach us how to make amap/aps just like st kinetics,but K2 really suits us well with kontur pegunungan pengunaan hydropneumatic suspension ngasih advantage tersendiri

If we want korean K2 i i suggest not to use autoloder (just like altay) so it wont get too pricey also yeah securing leo 2a7 license is pretty good maybe we can ask rheinmetall to teach us how to make amap/aps just like st kinetics,but K2 really suits us well with kontur pegunungan pengunaan hydropneumatic suspension ngasih advantage tersendiri
if i remember K2 is one of the most priciest mbt on its class , we're kinda allergic with pricy thing

I think having MMWT is enough.
Indigenous MBT? That's ambitious.

Not much ambition though , there is large scale modernization drive in Indonesia Army. Need more armored formation than ever, if every KODAM reformed to having a brigade of mechanized infantry brigade supported by a real Cavalry regiments thats mean we need more than 15 brigade worth APC and 15 regiments worth real cavalry vehicles units. Not to mention the expansion of KOSTRAD is at large, as some new batch of generals mulling the formation of Kostrad as expeditionary forces, complete package with strike division along with heavy armor above brigade level

K2 as i know os expensive i dont know with altay but i hear they have problem because they didint get engine from germany, but turkish in here said they can built their own engine

Kalo ad yg sebut merk turki ane lgsg nimbrung ekwkkekkek

For cannon anyone inter3sted with t155 firtina?

Btw sweden also have their own leo version strvdg 122

upload_2019-9-15_20-50-53.png

wanting to talk about iver , is the MK56 VLS could actually be changed with another MK41 VLS , are they part of stanflex module ? i see so much space over there , maybe they can add like 4x more 8cell MK41 vls there , if so iver would be an extremely potent frigate with over 64 cell MK41 VLS (might aswell called it pseudo destroyer)

K2 as i know os expensive i dont know with altay but i hear they have problem because they didint get engine from germany, but turkish in here said they can built their own engine

Kalo ad yg sebut merk turki ane lgsg nimbrung ekwkkekkek

For cannon anyone inter3sted with t155 firtina?

Btw sweden also have their own leo version strvdg 122

firtina is rebranded K9 Thunder CMIIW

View attachment 579507

wanting to talk about iver , is the MK56 VLS could actually be changed with another MK41 VLS , are they part of stanflex module ? i see so much space over there , maybe they can add like 4x more 8cell MK41 vls there , if so iver would be an extremely potent frigate with over 64 cell MK41 VLS (might aswell called it pseudo destroyer)

firtina is rebranded K9 Thunder CMIIW

Tot same like altay and firtina
While idk altay progress slow bcoz the engine but firtina have see combat in syria

--Dpr biasanya minat betel prupen2 tuh kynya turki anti embargo wkkwkwkkw--

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom