What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Ganilla 2.0 kitchen truck by PT Merpati Wahana Raya
ganila-2.0.jpg

Kendaraan Dapur Lapangan - Field Kitchen Vehicle
1. Kendaraan khusus dapur lapangan Ganilla dapat dibawa oleh pesawat Hercules C130H / HS -- Ganilla Field Kitchen can be carried by Hercules C130H / HS aircraft
2. Desain yang kompak. (Sumber listrik, LPG, dan dapur terintegrasi dalam kendaraan) -- Compact design. (Source of electricity, LPG, and kitchen integrated in the vehicle)
3. Kapasitas memasak 200-300 pax dalam 3 jam (tidak termasuk persiapan) -- Cooking capacity 200-300 pax in 3 hours (not including preparation)

Seeing how cool MWR designs are, they should design our MLRS launcher for R-Han
Dalam-Negeri-min.png

Compare them to current launcher made by PT Prafir Jaya Abadi
prototipe-mlrs-buatan-pt-prafir-jaya-abadi.jpg

Last edited:
Ganilla 2.0 kitchen truck by PT Merpati Wahana Raya
ganila-2.0.jpg

Kendaraan Dapur Lapangan - Field Kitchen Vehicle
1. Kendaraan khusus dapur lapangan Ganilla dapat dibawa oleh pesawat Hercules C130H / HS -- Ganilla Field Kitchen can be carried by Hercules C130H / HS aircraft
2. Desain yang kompak. (Sumber listrik, LPG, dan dapur terintegrasi dalam kendaraan) -- Compact design. (Source of electricity, LPG, and kitchen integrated in the vehicle)
3. Kapasitas memasak 200-300 pax dalam 3 jam (tidak termasuk persiapan) -- Cooking capacity 200-300 pax in 3 hours (not including preparation)

Seeing how cool MWR designs are, they should design our MLRS launcher for R-Han
why they always use design of btr-80 and anoa esque on almost every truck cab/body lol , the last prototype for rhan 122 also look ridiculous
50515164_2272906186314081_8761901584262035160_n.jpg

The one made by MWR is not ridiculous IMHO
they do look futuristic but for me , there's something off with the design , it feels like the aspect of "garang" kinda lost in it
jihandak_20151019_124653.jpg

that just my 2 cents of opinion , people had different taste after all
(i meant something like this) :
ural-4320-bortovoi-gruzovoi-avtomobil-povyshennoi-prokhodimo.jpg
m1078.jpg

Last edited:
they do look futuristic but for me , there's something off with the design , it feels like the aspect of "garang" kinda lost in it
jihandak_20151019_124653.jpg

that just my 2 cents of opinion , people had different taste after all
(i meant something like this) :
ural-4320-bortovoi-gruzovoi-avtomobil-povyshennoi-prokhodimo.jpg
m1078.jpg
The wheels proportion.

Sad news, just as I thought no continuation. We fight for ToT deal but our own r&d got left behind, then say after tot we can make our own submarine. I see that statement as false and misleading. Transfer of Technology (ToT) is mostly "kerjaan mekanik" so dont expect too much from it. Making own submarine is doing own design and build, it wont happpen via tot alone ever. I hope in his last 5 years terms our President can see all the scattered puzzle and put it together to feed our bright scientist project and stop us from being "Negara dengan 1.000 prototype" :D
That remains to be seen in future whether this delay is temporary due to lack of funding or made permanent.

We should be looking for a universal truck platform, for artillery mount to logistics to troops transport, it'll make it easier to manage sparepart and maintenance (make logistics more efficient in general), especially if it's locally produced.

We should be looking for a universal truck platform, for artillery mount to logistics to troops transport, it'll make it easier to manage sparepart and maintenance (make logistics more efficient in general), especially if it's locally produced.
truck+roket+indonesia+jaya.jpg

1512691_530040390427621_1777226220_n.jpg

Peluncur+Roket+6x6+PT+Alam+Indomesin+Utama+2.jpg

1780720_530040590427601_2001041838_n.jpg

this one is my top pick , just do what the guys above said , make the wheel proportion more likeable (need bigger wheel) , the 3D render version looks much more better with higher ground clearance

How about request for militerized Hino Dutro , there is heavy duty varian of it, along with its medium duty. As far as i know we use the civil version in very large number

truck+roket+indonesia+jaya.jpg

1512691_530040390427621_1777226220_n.jpg

Peluncur+Roket+6x6+PT+Alam+Indomesin+Utama+2.jpg

1780720_530040590427601_2001041838_n.jpg

this one is my top pick , just do what the guys above said , make the wheel proportion more likeable (need bigger wheel) , the 3D render version looks much more better with higher ground clearance

This is the auxiliary truck model, which is better to me than the MLRS one
AIU_1.jpg

KCR-60M missile boat infographic
View attachment 570650
BT-500/Mk.83 bomb infographic
View attachment 570651
Looks like its a batch II with more horse power engine. Tho it might not be my favorite type but the progressing fix & upgrade from previous batch deserve thumbs up :enjoy:. Not to mention at first PT.PAL and Krakatau Steel doing R&D to make marine grade steel for this project which was awesome. One of local design and continuation that we certainly hope can be applied for other Navy project. Prety much like Anoa at first, not great but with continue support from military we can see Anoa now as great and proven product. I would love to see more fix and upgrade for future batch :D

Looks like its a batch II with more horse power engine. Tho it might not be my favorite type but the progressing fix & upgrade from previous batch deserve thumbs up :enjoy:. Not to mention at first PT.PAL and Krakatau Steel doing R&D to make marine grade steel for this project which was awesome. One of local design and continuation that we certainly hope can be applied for other Navy project. Prety much like Anoa at first, not great but with continue support from military we can see Anoa now as great and proven product. I would love to see more fix and upgrade for future batch :D
Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 19.28.42.jpg

Improvement from early batch.

I'll just put it here:
http://defense-studies.blogspot.com/2019/07/indonesia-to-add-personnel-for-kfxifx.html

Indonesia to Add Personnel for KFX/IFX Program

24 Juli 2019

KFX/IFX fighter (photo : picdeer)

Indonesia seeks reduction in share of expenses in joint fighter jet project

Indonesia is seeking a reduction of its share of expenses in the fighter jet development project with South Korea, as it is running about 300 billion won ($254 million) in arrears.

According to South Korea’s Defense Acquisition Program Administration on Monday, Indonesia had paid about 220 billion won of its share of 1.7 trillion won as of Monday. The first deposit was made in 2016. Since paying 132 billion won early this year, there have not been any additional payments from Indonesia, and it is running about 300 billion won in arrears as of July, DAPA said.

While admitting that they have been renegotiating the deal since early this year, the Korean government refused to elaborate on details of their talks.

“Aside from the financial problem, the development of the fighter jets is going smoothly. We do not see that Indonesia will withdraw from the project,” an official from Korea Aerospace Industries, which is participating in the project, told The Korea Herald.

Add 32 more personnel

According to the official, 32 more Indonesian personnel are set to arrive in Korea in August, adding to the current 80 working here.

The Critical Design Review meeting is also expected to take place in September, in which the two sides will review the development of the project. It would then lead to building an actual prototype of the fighter jets, the official said.

The KFX/IFX project is aimed at producing semi-stealth fighter aircraft of generation 4.5. From the program, the two countries will build 168 units, of which 120 will belong to Korea.

The warplanes are expected to be equipped with semi-conformal missile launchers, advanced avionics and air-refueling functions.

The KFX project is South Korea’s second domestic fighter jet development program, first proposed in 2001.
See full article KoreaHerald

Back
Top Bottom