What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Government Expenditure 2020
FB_IMG_15638477916295049.jpg

What does it mean? This certification make them able to sell their product to us? We going for production sharing?
we're probably going to license produce the Caesar ??? or just another certification for "next" procurement of caesar howitzer ? , france is also the one who helped us many times other than sokor (especially in army equipment) , since VAB , Sherpa for komodo base design

Government Expenditure 2020View attachment 570508
i wonder about that biak base , aren't russian interested in biak too ? would that southern bule worried ?

we're probably going to license produce the Caesar ??? or just another certification for "next" procurement of caesar howitzer ? , france is also the one who helped us many times other than sokor (especially in army equipment) , since VAB , Sherpa for komodo base design

i wonder about that biak base , aren't russian interested in biak too ? would that southern bule worried ?
Not really, neither Russia nor Aussie have anything to do with Biak, Biak is just part of our strategy to cover Papua's airspace by establishing a strategic airbase, of which Biak was chosen, most likely due to it's strategic location of being centrally located off the Northern Papuan coast, and due the "extra security" of an island base. Anyway, we already saw Biak as a staging ground for Papuan theater since the Trikora, it was a part of of Operation Jayawijaya's masterplan back then.

There's no special things between Indonesia and France in terms of defense cooperation, it's simply business as usual, nothing more.

Government Expenditure 2020View attachment 570508

Slightly OOT... It's good that Kemenhan and KemenPU&PERA are on the top of the list, it's easy to see why both would require the biggest budget allocations... However I never understood how the heck does Kemenag always got a higher budget than Kemenkes... :what: Does Kemenag lobby better than Kemenkes when it comes to budget? Or is it simply because health is considered a lower priority than being religious...? And on what does Kemenag spends all that money anyway...? Do the government pays the salary for all Ustadz, Kyais, Pendetas, Romos, Bhiksus etc..?

Slightly OOT... It's good that Kemenhan and KemenPU&PERA are on the top of the list, it's easy to see why both would require the biggest budget allocations... However I never understood how the heck does Kemenag always got a higher budget than Kemenkes... :what: Does Kemenag lobby better than Kemenkes when it comes to budget? Or is it simply because health is considered a lower priority than being religious...? And on what does Kemenag spends all that money anyway...? Do the government pays the salary for all Ustadz, Kyais, Pendetas, Romos, Bhiksus etc..?
maybe related to hajj stuff ?

Not really, neither Russia nor Aussie have anything to do with Biak, Biak is just part of our strategy to cover Papua's airspace by establishing a strategic airbase, of which Biak was chosen, most likely due to it's strategic location of being centrally located off the Northern Papuan coast, and due the "extra security" of an island base. Anyway, we already saw Biak as a staging ground for Papuan theater since the Trikora, it was a part of of Operation Jayawijaya's masterplan back then.

There's no special things between Indonesia and France in terms of defense cooperation, it's simply business as usual, nothing more.
If I'm not mistaken, Biak air base has four runway too....

As long as I knew, Kemenag has schools call madrasah therefore part of the budget is for the madrasah's students.

Most of it for madrasa and pesantren and other type of Asram, as education is being the largest part of kemenag budget

This ship looks still "love of fire"....
hope not , i just realize it was PT.Lundin , hope they somehow already figured out the way to reinforced the fiberglass hull (its not wood) construction with something like fireproof coating/resin

Most of it for madrasa and pesantren and other type of Asram, as education is being the largest part of kemenag budget

Ah noted and thanks... I had thought that all education related budgeting and activities are managed by Kemenristekdikti and Kemendikbud only... So basically the overall budget allocated for education is probably still the largest, but is now distributed to 3 departments... Still, I would think Kemenkes should be having much more budget, especially now with the ongoing BPJS funding issues...

My attention is drawn on something else though. Look at 2 lowest ones in the chart, we spend on Education & Higher Education the lowest among other Ministries

2017 Tu-95MS visit was just courtessy visit. Besides Russian has no interests establishing military presence in Asean even if they do rationally they would after former USSR base Cam Ranh base in Vietnam instead of Biak but again so far Russia has no interests on establishing military presence in Southeast Asia.

s

some source said , its already started since 2017 ?? is this the same submarine ?
View attachment 570522
https://www.janes.com/article/84366...-first-mini-submarine-hit-by-budgetary-delays
All i know so far, midget submarine programme is delayed due to budget constrain even if it went as planned it would be in 2022 - 2023 as according to BPPT chart before we constructed 1st prototype however this programme is now in limbo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom