What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

striver44guart: 9709310 said:
Buy license.......then why their coast guard confronts our navy back then, afterall they had their.license right????
So our dignity and territory is equal to a canned fish factory to you?? Lol, i suggest we exchange ambalat with proton factory and production in karawang.....
If we keep being such a.weaklings, then china will lose respect for oir.own national interest.......
No, their coast guard confront our ship bacause the nine dash line, they try to legitimate their claim by fishing on the area, and we reply it be law enforcement by our navy, coast guard and fishery ministry ship, trust me, we don't sell our sovereignty over anything

Buy license.......then why their coast guard confronts our navy back then, afterall they had their.license right????

So our dignity and territory is equal to a canned fish factory to you?? Lol, i suggest we exchange ambalat with proton factory and production in karawang.....

If we keep being such a.weaklings, then expect china will lose respect for our own national interest.......

Calm yourself... Indonesia will confront China in SCS if they stepping over their boundaries. And the fact that we have only captured few china boats is a solid evidance for me that Gov strategy work.

China will not want to mess with Indonesia over illegal fishing issue.

Today's govt. Is one thing, however history shows that we aren't punching above our weight, or rather reluctant to do so.

That's why Indonesia need a strong government that is assertive and ready to take hard meassures to ensure our nation's interest served well.

Last edited:
Why is this discussion became more of pollitic influence than deffence?
In the end some of you wil question the jokowi administration loyality, thats is absurd

.....I'm not anti china.usa,or any great foreign powers....I understand that we needed them for our own benefit.........Indonesia geo political stance in scs is actually an advantage for indonesia to take whatever profit they can have from this conflict (in particular economic (1st) and.military aid.........one thing that I'm increasingly worried about is the incresing influence of china in comparison to other countries.......we must show them that yes we are friends but we will sink your boat just like other illegal boats ......and you can't even intimidate (or risk losing our support and non claimant status, particularly in scs)

Btw defence is a tool of politics.....so......

Yes, but not a domestic politic.
I think the chinese understand our stance, just let the vietnamese fight the chinese in scs, we can get huge benefit from it :)

Last edited:
Sea Platforms
DSME prepares to handover Indonesia’s first Type 209/1400 submarine after initial delays
Ridzwan Rahmat - IHS Jane's Navy International

27 July 2017

Key Points
  • Indonesia is about to receive its first South Korean-made submarine, after a delay of more than four months
  • Delays have been caused by modifications made to the platform after its initial sea trials, said DSME

The Indonesian Navy (Tentara Nasional Indonesia – Angkatan Laut, or TNI-AL) and the Indonesian Ministry of Defence are currently preparing to receive the country’s first Type 209/1400 diesel-electric submarine (SSK) from South Korean company Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME), sources from within the naval service told Jane’s on 27 July.

p1651552.jpg

Nagapasa, during its launch ceremony in March 2016. (DSME)

This information has since been corroborated with DSME’s officials, who confirmed that preparations are currently underway for the handover ceremony. “At the moment, [the work on] Nagapasa is completely finished, and [the vessel] is ready for delivery on 2nd August 2017”, said a DSME official who spoke to Jane’s on the same day.

Nagapasa , which has been given the pennant number 403, is part of a KRW1.3 trillion (USD1.1 billion) contract signed between DSME and the Indonesian government in December 2011. The contract comes with a technology transfer arrangement, which will see the first and second vessels built in South Korea, while the third boat will be produced at Indonesian state-owned shipbuilder PT PAL's premises in Surabaya in collaboration with DSME.

Nagapasa displaces approximately 1,280 tonnes when surfaced and 1,400 tonnes when dived. The vessel features an overall length of 61.2 m, an overall beam of 6.25 m, and a hull draught of 5.5 m. Powered by four MTU 12V493 diesel engines, the submarine can attain a top speed of 21.5 kt when dived, 11 kt when surfaced, and a maximum operating range of approximately 10,000 n miles at 10 kt while surfaced, according to specifications provided by DSME.

If we keep being such a.weaklings, then expect china will lose respect for our own national interest.......

FYI....

344243_620.jpg

kinerja-psdkp-2015.jpg

4-bulan-menteri-susi-tangkap-122-kapal-illegal-fishing

AND THE RESULT....
2016_10_20-08_52_15_5c12d6847396735e4ff7088909a5bf77.jpg

2001-2016, Fisheries trade balance.

Last edited:
FYI....

344243_620.jpg

kinerja-psdkp-2015.jpg

4-bulan-menteri-susi-tangkap-122-kapal-illegal-fishing

AND THE RESULT....
2016_10_20-08_52_15_5c12d6847396735e4ff7088909a5bf77.jpg

2001-2016, Fisheries trade balance.
Yeahhhh.....where are those chinese boats (1 only?? Oh come on!!)....i only see majority of vietnamese,malaysian,philippines....there are hundreds of chinese illegal fishing vessels roaming the natuna sea..and we only manage to capture one?? Its either the chinese boat very sophisticated or our navy just too outdated to catch the chinese.......indonesia has much to lose if we decide to upset china.....so.our government just keep a blind eye on it.....thats the reality that we have to face....

Last edited:
What the f*ck are you talking about!!??
How the hell china can "take over" indonesia!?don't tell me you are one of those 212 guys, use your brain man, who do you think we are, a bunch of dumb ***!! We are smarter than that, please don't insult your own intelectual!!

I'm replying the question I'm quoting, so I dont expect someone replying back my post.
As for 212, I have no affiliation in any way. As far as I know, you are the first to bring 212 topic here (with serious tone).

From your reply you seems very triggered, and very angry (see that censored word?). Saw what Nufix (thread creator) wrote? He wrote this :
"Please discuss and post comments in good manners and good language."

You have problem? Even I dont meant my post to be quoted and replied by someone, but you quoted anyway.

While we are being off-topic here, may I come up with issues regarding football hooligans?

Please no, back to topic. I'm surprised this thread go off topic just because 1 triggered member.

Last edited:
I'm replying the question I'm quoting, so I dont expect someone replying back my post.
As for 212, I have no affiliation in any way. As far as I know, you are the first to bring 212 topic here (with serious tone).

From your reply you seems very triggered, and very angry (see that censored word?). Saw what Nufix (thread creator) wrote? He wrote this :
"Please discuss and post comments in good manners and good language."

You have problem? Even I dont meant my post to be quoted and replied by someone, but you quoted anyway.

Please no, back to topic. I'm surprised this thread go off topic just because 1 triggered member.
Heck ofcourse i am replying your previous post, read again what you wrote there, you deliberately or not accusing indonesia govt has became chinese pet sort off, you whined about our economy became being dominated by the chinese or even taken over in the near future, such a nonsense talk.
I am done here, this thread have been off topic, i am not gonna replying you anymore, btw you posted here so you have to expected someone reply it, enough said, i am going back to work, ciao!!

Everyone's worrying about China influence, but no one's worrying about Arab influence. So sad. I guess nobody is watching the news about our current national security problem that is encroaching our youngsters and even people in the villages.

Densus 88 is not a reaction towards China isn't it?

KT 1B Woong Bee First Time Landing @ Lombok

f13-1-1-640x300.jpg

f13-3-1.jpg

f13-2-1.jpg

KT-1B Woong Bee, Pesawat Latih Lanjut Lanud Rembiga
HeadlineNTB 27 Juli 2017 15:36 SUARANTB.com 0

Mataram (Suara NTB) – Sebanyak delapan pesawat latih lanjut KT-1B Woong Bee menuntaskan penerbangan jarak jauh dari Lanud Adi Sucipto, Yogyakarta ke Lanud Rembiga. Pesawat milik Skadron Pendidikan 102 itu menjalankan misi latihan terbang.

Lombok International Airport (LIA) di Praya, Lombok Tengah menjadi tujuan akhir dari seluruh rute latihan, sejak take-off dari Bandara Adi Sucipto, Yogyakarta dan singgah di Bandara Abdulrahman Saleh, Malang.

Komandan Skadron Pendidikan 102, Letkol Pnb H M Kisha memimpin langsung jajaran delapan pesawat latih tersebut, yang diterbangkan siswa Sekbang Angkatan 91. Kedatangannya disambut bangga Danlanud Rembiga, Kolonel Pnb Dodi Fernando di apron Bandara LIA.

“Pesawat latih kebanggan TNI Au ini akan memakai Lanud Rembiga sebagai pangkalan aju operasi pendukung penerbangan. Kami mendukung siswa Sekbang Angkatan 91,” ungkap Danlanud.

Para siswa dengan delapan pesawat KT-1B Woong Bee itu melaksanakan latihan terbang Navigasi Jarak Jauh (NJJ).

“Latihan ini tujuannya meningkatkan kemampuan siswa dalam terbang navigasi menggunakan politage, atau baca peta, time calculation, dan fuel logging,” terang Dodi.

Latihan NJJ itu merupakan latihan pamungkas para siswa. “Latihan terakhir sebelum mereka dilantik sebagai penerbang TNI AU pada Agustus mendatang,” sebutnya.

KT-1B Woong Bee bikinan Korea Selatan, beraksen merah putih adalah salah satu bagian jajaran Jupiter Aerobatic Team (JAT), yang merupakan duta dirgantara Indonesia. JAT kerap menampilkan atraksi memukau dalam setiap perhelatan akrobat udara. (why)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom