What's new

Indo-Russian Gen-5 fighter gets green light; $6 bn negotiated for joint R&D

Top Brass in Sukhoi said they will only transfer partially the technology of T50 to India. They don't care whether how Indians think, take it or nothing.

The only reason why India still keep AMCA alive is to pressurize on Russia in the TOT of T50. Definitely Russia had seen through the empty vessel essence of AMCA and become tougher in the negotiation with India.

The current Doklang confrontation also urges India to make compromise with Russia in the negotiation. Especially the fear J20 poses on Indians in the PLA 90th anniversary parade. That's why I always said Rusky shall pay China sales commissions.

I always think India shall go for F35A rather than FGFA.

IAF going for FGFA is a very good news for China!

Painting a cheap Chinese aircraft with some cheap Chinese paint which even the Chinese themselves didn't induct in their AF isn't called "making our own" mate. Moreover you wouldn't think of procuring more F-16s if your pilots felt your Thunders could be better than the Falcons.
We have not procured more f16s, we have dumped procuring of f16s in favour of more JF17s, and JF17s are not junk, in next war maximum Indian casualties will be at the hands of JF17s. If being Chinese/Pakistani gives you satisfaction then keep getting the mental orgasms, nonetheless these JF17s will kill you with precision which will surprise and leave you with open mouths.

HA HA, there is more to story. In the promise of giving PAK FA technology Russians will also force their MIG 29Ks in the throat of Indian Navy and also sell it to IAF as replacement for disgraced Tejas and India will have to take this pill down its throat
Top Brass in Sukhoi said they will only transfer partially the technology of T50 to India. They don't care whether how Indians think, take it or nothing.

The only reason why India still keep AMCA alive is to pressurize on Russia in the TOT of T50. Definitely Russia had seen through the empty vessel essence of AMCA and become tougher in the negotiation with India.

The current Doklang confrontation also urges India to make compromise with Russia in the negotiation. Especially the fear J20 poses on Indians in the PLA 90th anniversary parade. That's why I always said Rusky shall pay China sales commissions.

IAF going for FGFA is a very good news for China![/QUOTE

huh? Polish who? not sure why it's even funny.:azn: Last I heard someone was begging to get into P5.:omghaha:

who told you that ? Putin?

we always have the option of buying in later ...

Save a thief from the gallows and he'll be the first to cut your throat View attachment 415488 . it is not easy for your country perhaps . so keep quiet and read the news . 5-7 years from now on , Bharat will have jet engines ( made in India ) and so called 5th gen jets too .

Just like Bharat has the LCA Tejas prototype now.. Only it is 40 years late, and unflyable without its critical foreign components. Keep day dreaming kids.

who told you that ? Putin?

we always have the option of buying in later ...
Option of buying later ? Like they are considering buying F16 43 years after it was launched ? Are you thinking of repeating the same with f35 as well ?

Option of buying later ? Like they are considering buying F16 43 years after it was launched ? Are you thinking of repeating the same with f35 as well ?
well, we can run f-16 for taxi services in Mumbai and Delhi, if we even decide to buy couple of them from US. by the way that 43 years old plans are expected to cover some pakistani arse during war ... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

They can't China will veto now.

As long as china holds the veto power, china will always have the upper hand in international matters and standing over india :)

China has to keep on vetoing india til they get e point

First save your butt from Chinese then think about Bangladesh

Another coward cheerleader hiding under china! :toast_sign: China already given 10 feet bamboo behind their 5 feet body. Don't expect same for your tiny body, that will be too painful for a razakar.

You forgot to add your *** as the source.

This thread is nothing but a joke!! Infested with trolls. Pakistan defence forum is ruined.

This place looks lik bharat ratsh!t forums.

Seriously
Thats what happens..if the Mods themselves troll. We all understand this is PDF..but at the same time knew that in 2011 when I joined, there was a little class in the discussion....Trolling was there but it was more fun and decent.....last 12 Months it has pretty much turned into another Ratshit forum!...my 2 cents (Hopefully the real Mods hold a meeting and do a hard reset and get PDF back on track)

Tell that to the Russians too on how much they lost in WWII, that's why we are in the P5 and not you:D. The hierarchy is always India is the lowest in the food chain.:enjoy:

Dont kid yourself!...Google is your friend..Dont ask me for a link, everyone knows how China was included in P5

In 1950s under President Dwight Eisenhower, USA offered India, led by Jawaharlal Nehru, the permanent membership of the UN Security Council. India refused that offer saying that, this act will make PRC angry.

Throughout 1950s and 1960s, India supported the cause of UN membership to PRC. In 1970s US finally established diplomatic relations with PRC and recognized that PRC was the only China in the world i.e. "One China" as the PRC calls it self. Although US still gave security guarantees to ROC/Taiwan to assuage the fears of PRC attacking Taiwan. Thus PRC got its veto weilding membership of UN Security Council.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom