What's new

Indo-Russian 5th Generation PAK-FA/FGFA is dead

I always have an excuse - security. When I left both the first and second times I actually deleted my log in email. Add a new computer, and thus a new IP, and changed passwords and my ability to prove my identity to Webby is limited, especially as he doesn't know me or has ever seen photos of me, as Nihonjin and Armstrong have.

I can't reset a password that's sent to an email that doesn't exist.
mmmmm... of fair enough l'll buy that. i use a proxy i make sure it maintains my ip. if it doesnt then im not using it. i dont think webby is interested in seeing images of you, Nihonjin and Armstrong are extenuating circumstances for what ever reason.

:lol: No, no he's used to me rambling. Baby's coming a few weeks early. He's a good husband to be by his wife's side, even during the holidays.

The due date was mid-January, but some complications have arisen.
congrats on the baby then. in that case i hope somone got him some earbuds, as babies cry in the night and dont shut up. i knew you left as you went on a honeymoon and he was your fiance. hope all is good with the baby.

Can't be me:

6729.png

I'm certifiably insane:partay:.

Who?
cant be me either, im insane too!

What you hear is irrelevant. Il-76 was and is excellent and is still used massively for UN ops. Does the West even have an analogue of An-124-100? Almost all oil and gas equipment,heavy generators is airlifted by An-124-100 in one piece something that Western aircraft are not capable of.

Again there are a lot of paid corrupt politicans with considerable clout in Russia ,Like Chubais who is rumored to be on the payroll of Big western corporations .Thanks to people like these,the machine tools industry is dismal and hence the after sales is also dismal.

The main reason for India's shift was the dismal after sales .
the an 124 is one of my favourites i admit that. the usa does have the c-5 galaxy which is being upgraded to be the c-5m and is in the same class as the 124.

Russia comes with full ToT and no sanctions unlike west.

There are huge opportunities in Nuclear technology field as well, 20 reactors are being built in India with Russian co operation plus there is a talk of leasing second nuke sub marine.

Russia is a time tested friend for India unlike west.

India trusts Russia, simple as that. We never forget the favors Russia has done to India.

India trusts Russia but does Russia trust India??

India is funding what 50% of Pak-Fa/FGFA is hardly getting work share or access to it :azn:

With western what do you means Europe or US ?

With Europe -- We were buying weapon from france and UK for long

With US -- Problem, is to get the full potential, we have to sign various other treaties like CISMOA and Indian Policies don't allow this, nor the politically simple as that.

BTW India is buying weapon on the basis of requirement and cost -- So buying with the west you can take as not puttiong all egg in one basket.

Enjoy these pics

pakfa_jet--1_650_083114100607.jpg

looks sleek for CGI. let's hope the finish product looks as nice.

Su-50 Cobra would be a nice code name

Its not as simple as you state here. The Russian themselves are not very confident of PAK FA. The have reduced their orders from 55 to 17. But the other main issue with PAK FA is that the Indian Air Force is not on the same page with Russian when it comes to 5th generation and what constitute a 5th generation plane. It is this part which is the main obstacle. Many in IAF thinks that the cost that they need to pay for PAK FA is not justifiable atleast till many of the so called 5th generation technology is absent. I am no expert on a 5th generation plane but this what I have gathered from the guys who claim to have knowledge on these subjects.
Russian economy is felling and now they again open assembly lines for su-25 and now they are also launching another project to replace mig-31 and they are fighting in syria at their own..
so reduction in numbers is good for them.

We've already built almost 10 J-20 prototypes which are operational and flying in the air. And have been for several years.

Compared to ACMA which is just a drawing on a piece of paper. :lol:
really why caparing AMCA ??? their LCA and your J-20 will be inducted in the same year bookmark it too...... :D

I always have an excuse - security. When I left both the first and second times I actually deleted my log in email. Add a new computer, and thus a new IP, and changed passwords and my ability to prove my identity to Webby is limited, especially as he doesn't know me or has ever seen photos of me, as Nihonjin and Armstrong have.

I can't reset a password that's sent to an email that doesn't exist.

:lol: No, no he's used to me rambling. Baby's coming a few weeks early. He's a good husband to be by his wife's side, even during the holidays.

The due date was mid-January, but some complications have arisen.

Can't be me:

6729.png

I'm certifiably insane:partay:.

Who?

So why are you not adding something on Chinese J-20. i joined late, so I din't have the previllage to chat with you Sir.

First the 126 Rafale deal sadly died and 36 Rafale deal has not been signed (only 4 days left for 2015).

Now this Pak-Fa cartoon has been put on life support and Indians are being encouraged to dream about the F-35.

So sad.

did anyone here call j31 and j20 "fifth gen" aircraft? :lol:

You can call them whatever you like, all the better for you guys to convince yourselves to carry out another Forward Policy. :lol:

We are the opposite of India, we always beat the expectations. Nobody even thought we would have a 5th generation fighter until 1-2 decades later, many still don't. But they are in the air, flying and operational as we speak. :partay:

Whereas LCA... well... the less said the better.

mmmmm... of fair enough l'll buy that. i use a proxy i make sure it maintains my ip. if it doesnt then im not using it. i dont think webby is interested in seeing images of you, Nihonjin and Armstrong are extenuating circumstances for what ever reason.

congrats on the baby then. in that case i hope somone got him some earbuds, as babies cry in the night and dont shut up. i knew you left as you went on a honeymoon and he was your fiance. hope all is good with the baby.

cant be me either, im insane too!

the an 124 is one of my favourites i admit that. the usa does have the c-5 galaxy which is being upgraded to be the c-5m and is in the same class as the 124.

c-5 is capable of 120 tons .an-124 is 150 payload lifter.no comparison.

You can call them whatever you like, all the better for you guys to convince yourselves to carry out another Forward Policy. :lol:

We are the opposite of India, we always beat the expectations. Nobody even thought we would have a 5th generation fighter until 1-2 decades later, many still don't. But they are in the air, flying and operational as we speak. :partay:

how many times do you keep saying "forward policy"?

calling anything that flies "5th gen" is not what the rest of the world does. and yes you are the opposite of india. for all the deficiencies of the state sponsored government based defence institutions, they do not induct anything that flies into the airforce unless they are comparable to western fighters, nor do they copy Mig 1.44 and F35 designs into a 3d printer and call them something else

1.jpg

2.jpg

I have said this before and i will say this again, chinese projects like "5th gen" fighters and "aircraft" carriers are meant for propaganda only. its real power lies in its manpower, large numbers of hardware and submarines, and a massive military industrial complex to back it all up

Last edited:
how many times do you keep saying "forward policy"?

calling anything that flies "5th gen" is not what the rest of the world does. and yes you are the opposite of india. for all the deficiencies of the state sponsored government based defence institutions, they do not induct anything that flies into the airforce unless they are comparable to western fighters, nor do they copy Mig 1.44 and F35 designs into a 3d printer and call them something else

View attachment 282456

View attachment 282457

I have said this before and i will say this again, chinese projects like "5th gen" fighters and "aircraft" carriers are meant for propaganda only. its real power lies in its manpower, large numbers of hardware and submarines, and a massive military industrial complex to back it all up

Yeah India is a superpower, that's why you won easily against a starving China in 1962. :lol:

And for the record, the entire world refers to the J-20 and the J-31 as 5th generation fighters.

Whereas the LCA.... :partay:

Batch production of the J-20 has started :partay:

123016hfkn5acancnupano.jpg.thumb.jpg

in my opinion going for F-35 would be "asmaan sai giray khajoor mai atkay"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom