What's new

Indigenously-built stealth corvette INS Kavaratti commissioned.

This isn't a stealth design but a barely passing semi-stealth one, if it exists.

1603350512628.png

This is "stealth":

1603350585077.png

1603350612830.png

1603350638253.png

From which angle does that look like a stealth ship to you with antennas sticking out of every nook and corner? It doesn't even qualify as a semi stealth design.

Ada class is a semi stealth design
F-512-TCG-Buyukada-002.jpg

And this is what you call stealthy design
K32_HMS_Helsingborg_Anchored-of-Gotska-Sandoen_cropped.jpg

Stealth in this Analogy

F-22 : B-2 :: INS Kavarati : USS Zumvalt

Does INS Kavarati have a RCS of less than 0.01?? Because that's what both the F-22 & B-2 have...

And why're we comparing ships and planes!? Ever heard of apples and oranges? :rolleyes:

Indian juggar stealth for local consumption!!

wah Modi g wah! wahhh!!! GENIUS!!! stealth bhi banna dali! wahh!!!
can’t you do any sensible discussion instead of trolling?
Stealth doesn’t mean completely invisible but also a design that has low RCS.

it is not for local consumption it is designated stealth by all modern navies though USS Zumwalt is a true sense stealth destroyer.

F-22 Raptor isn’t invisible but called stealth plane
B-2 bomber is nearly invisible on radar and is also called stealth.

same is the case, go check French and Royal navy vessels and some of australia and japan.
Does INS Kavarati have a RCS of less than 0.01?? Because that's what both the F-22 & B-2 have...

And why're we comparing ships and planes!? Ever heard of apples and oranges? :rolleyes:
That’s what I said , “Analogy“ is the term I used.

why the hell do you go off topic, lol no F-22 has reduced RCS but can be detected by Radar, B-2 is a true stealth aircraft and thats what I am saying, an aircraft with reduced RCS is also called stealth.

F-22 has reduced RCS but can be detected by Radar

Wrong.....by the time the F-22 is within range for the radar to detect it....it's already jammed. Actually, long before the radar can detect it.

Obviously, if it's an actual scenario, there will be more than one radar and more than one enemy aircraft along with actual dedicated ECM and EM support units in the air.

Brief Explanation:

Wrong.....by the time the F-22 is within range for the radar to detect it....it's already jammed. Actually, long before the radar can detect it.

Obviously, if it's an actual scenario, there will be more than one radar and more than one enemy aircraft along with actual dedicated ECM and EM support units in the air.

Brief Explanation:

I am not talking about warfare I am talking about science, in a hypothetical environment, F-22 can come close but isn’t 100% invisible from radar, B2 is almost invisible from radar due to its design.

F-22 and other FGFA design aims at reducing RCS, whereas B2 design aims at nullified RCS. Simple.

same is the case with INS Kavaratti, its design aims at reducing RCS compared to conventional ASW Corvettes. Whereas Zumwalt class destroyer’s design aims at nullifying RCS.

cant with senseless bakhts!
Do you morons even know the meaning of bhakts? You are just 2rs per comment trolls who after knowing a few words like BJP, RSS, Hindutva, Fascism, Bhakt, Sanghi etc start spamming it everywhere, it won’t make you an intellectual using these words. And what sense are you all talking? For no reason diverting the topics.

Stealth in this Analogy

F-22 : B-2 :: INS Kavarati : USS Zumvalt
Lmao are you being serious :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am not talking about warfare I am talking about science, in a hypothetical environment, F-22 can come close but isn’t 100% invisible from radar, B2 is almost invisible from radar due to its design.

F-22 and other FGFA design aims at reducing RCS, whereas B2 design aims at nullified RCS. Simple.

same is the case with INS Kavaratti, its design aims at reducing RCS compared to conventional ASW Corvettes. Whereas Zumwalt class destroyer’s design aims at nullifying RCS.
How does it reduce rcs if it has antennas sticking out everywhere 🤣

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom