What's new

India's worries could mount with Khaleda's expected return to power in BD

I think that If Khaleda comes into power and something goes badly wrong, India should launch a campaign to eliminate him and his partymen and return stability to the region,,,it's been a longtime since our forces trained their guns on such an op...this should be a golden opportunity. If Khaleda is in power and India decides to upturn him, a conflict will arise and IAF will have fun shooting down severely downgraded Mig-29s over Bangladeshi airspace.

The last time an airbattle happened over BD airspace was in 1971 when IAF ac attacked PAF forces. I want another war over BD airspace now.

I think that If Khaleda comes into power and something goes badly wrong, India should launch a campaign to eliminate him and his partymen and return stability to the region,,,it's been a longtime since our forces trained their guns on such an op...this should be a golden opportunity. If Khaleda is in power and India decides to upturn him, a conflict will arise and IAF will have fun shooting down severely downgraded Mig-29s over Bangladeshi airspace.

The last time an airbattle happened over BD airspace was in 1971 when IAF ac attacked PAF forces. I want another war over BD airspace now.

Yes, India should wage a war against Bangladesh. Once India does it the entire BD population will be anti-India. Our Mullahs are waiting for such a day. Better you talk to MMS.

I have never found fault with a countryman in public on this forum.

In this case one needs to make a well deserved exception.

You do not even know if the person in question is a man or a woman . As the name suggests Khaleda is a woman not Khalid who would be a man.

You obviously are not only ill informed but also immature as the post suggests. Attack BD ? Are you off your rocker ? That too coz ' its been a long time since.."

Please grow up. Read before you post and google if you don't know.

I request BD friends to ignore this post as an aberration that it is.

we dont have enough POW cage....

4724.jpg

Mozena Drops in Khaleda’s Residence

BNP leaders tight-lipped on closed-door parley
→ Staff Correspondent

US Ambassador Dan W Mozena on Wednesday night paid a surprise visit to opposition leader Khaleda Zia’s residence in the capital and held a prolonged parley behind the closed door, which observers believe holds high significance.

Mozena went to the residence of the BNP chairperson and started meeting around 8:00pm. The meeting continued till 9:30pm, party sources said, without divulging a word about the contents of the night-time talks.

Emerging from the one-and-a-half-hour-long meeting, the US diplomat straight drove off the Gulshan residence of the BNP chief.

And none from the opposition party did brief the media as to what transpired at the meeting—held at a time when the BNP-led opposition is waging an uncompromising anti-government movement over the issue of election-time caretaker government.

Normally, the opposition party briefs the media after such meetings.

Even the media wing of BNP didn’t inform the media about Mozena’s meeting with the BNP chairperson and ex-premier.

Maruf Kamal Khan Sohel, press secretary to the BNP chairperson, told daily sun that the two sides discussed “bilateral issues”.

Asked who were present at the meeting and if the meeting was pre-scheduled, Khan kept mum.

The American amba-ssador was earlier scheduled to visit Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami office, but eventually dropped it
http://www.daily-sun...46_1_1_1_0.html

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom