What's new

India's Two-Front War Plans

India can have a two front war, any country can, but the question is of survival.

If you look at their defence budget, most of it is spent on air force and navy and arguably they are ahead of us. They may have man power, but their army is weak. They have got hardly any artillery and ammo, not at least against Pakistan to run the war.

As far as China is concerned, they are ahead of India in all 3 formats...

The problem is

India is not going to attack Pak and China simultaneously. (India should not be that stupid to instigate both nations together)

But probably is preparing for strong defence for attack by both.

Those who do not work hard in peace times usually suffer in war.

I think at best India may call for immediate cease-fire if faced with a two-front war, now will the two parties accept is unlikely especially if there are many gains to be had. In the end the war would not end on Hind's condition.

No problem,enough to defend our territory.We can defend against any aggression.Our trump card is the navy.

I think at best India may call for immediate cease-fire if faced with a two-front war, now will the two parties accept is unlikely especially if there are many gains to be had. In the end the war would not end on Hind's condition.

Pakistan is not in a position to dictate any terms,just focus on keeping your country together and don't get too high on your horse on a march to new delhi tagging the PLA and khaliifa zaid hamid.

Its impossible for India to win a two front war against China and Pakistan. All they can hope for is to prevent territory loss.
To prevent Pakistan from joining a war along side China is easier than preventing China to join along Pakistan. After the US leaves Afghanistan, Pakistan will have nothing to offer, so the US with Russia will side with India to offset increasingly ambitious China. The Pakistani Chinese romantic relationship will suffer even further if the US succeeds in changing the Iranian regime.

First off, there will never be a two-front war against India because Chinese have other higher priorities. They have to integrate Taiwan first and if they haven't been able to achieve that in the last 60 years, they can only dream of attacking India for arunachal pradesh. Second, if the chinese divert attention now, the suppressed ethnic population of Tibet and xinjiang will take advantage of the chaos and weaken it from within. I doubt the chinese want to commit suicide when things are going so well economically for them. I find it hilarious that pakistani members have to resort to such stupidity of calling India out when their country's existence is at our mercy by bringing China in between who still has to capture an island named Taiwan and backed off Philippines as soon as Clinton waved the US Philippines treaty in their face. Stop the feces slinging like monkeys and start acting like adults please.

First off, there will never be a two-front war against India because Chinese have other higher priorities. They have to integrate Taiwan first and if they haven't been able to achieve that in the last 60 years, they can only dream of attacking India for arunachal pradesh. Second, if the chinese divert attention now, the suppressed ethnic population of Tibet and xinjiang will take advantage of the chaos and weaken it from within. I doubt the chinese want to commit suicide when things are going so well economically for them. I find it hilarious that pakistani members have to resort to such stupidity of calling India out when their country's existence is at our mercy by bringing China in between who still has to capture an island named Taiwan and backed off Philippines as soon as Clinton waved the US Philippines treaty in their face. Stop the feces slinging like monkeys and start acting like adults please.

That is what Nehru thought as well. :azn:

They have to integrate Taiwan first

They have to? You would know best right? Chinese Government has already asserted it's claim on South Tibet, PLA has conducted incursions across the border, and the tension there is very real.

they can only dream of attacking India for arunachal pradesh.
Only dream? They attacked in 1962 and won decisively. You really haven't made one good argument yet, let's continue.

I doubt the chinese want to commit suicide when things are going so well economically for them.
China waging a battle across the border would still leave China's economy in excellent condition, really "commit suicide" attacking across the border is going to lead to the downfall of China? Again not a single good argument made yet. You have to improve your analytical skills.

I find it hilarious that pakistani members have to resort to such stupidity of calling India out when their country's existence is at our mercy

I think most members here will find you hilarious, Pakistan is at America's mercy? I think Pakistani nuclear weapons and armed forces say otherwise. Your "mercy" isn't doing you so well, considering Pakistan has blocked off NATO/US supplies to AFG for 6 mo.+, it's US/NATO that have been at Pakistan's mercy by this blockade.

I think most members here will find you hilarious, Pakistan is at America's mercy? I think Pakistani nuclear weapons and armed forces say otherwise. Your "mercy" isn't doing you so well, considering Pakistan has blocked off NATO/US supplies to AFG for 6 mo.+, it's US/NATO that have been at Pakistan's mercy by this blockade.

This "EagleOne" guy is an Indian. He is on the other forum as well, but over there he has an Indian flag.

Thus his tendancy for excessive wishful thinking along the lines of Nehru.

Not that I'm complaining. :lol:

India put itself in this situation, by claiming Chinese land (Aksai Chin) as a part of Kashmir.

They were the ones who brought us into this conflict.

So in order to "get back Kashmir", they need to attack and defeat BOTH China and Pakistan at the same time. :lol:

We are currently happy with the status quo on Kashmir. Its Pakistan who keeps pressing for dialogue.

I can't see the Videos, Can any Pak-Chinese member tell me, Indian official are talking about Offensive or defensive two front war?????

If they are offensive, Its wrong. If they are talking about defensive strategy, Then you guys definitely need a ban here...

Back
Top Bottom