What's new

India's Two-Front War Plans

We don't need any indian aid which consists of rotten rice or empty words. Those who get the sack full of cash from delhi are not the ordinary people of BD, they are the Lendup Dorjis of BD, but that is not the topic, is it?
Go tell that your govt , we dont care you we care your govt , if it bows to us we will give you money and resources and doesnt matter what internet warriors like you say . If you have balls your govt should challenge India and then you will know ...

We can play cards and have tea in Dehli. Why not? you can join us if you are good and peaceful
If you can get manage to get a visa then we can surely have . Make it Hyderabad then :lol:

If you can get manage to get a visa then we can surely have . Make it Hyderabad then :lol:

Yaar I like the idea of Dehli. SC will join us. You are free to join us.

yeah you always welcome because your house may be flatten ground in islamabad.... i will arrange an refugee camp out side my house... will provide you food and tea surely....:toast_sign:

Come on mate we want to do Indians a favour and make the neighbourhood peaceful and you want to get aggressive. that is not good for peace and prosperity I tell you

But our leaders are just corrupt and get bribed.

In 65 years you couldn't produce a single leader patriotic enough to not take bribe from foreigners at least? :lol:

Are the Pakistanis on the forum bribed too? Because their mentality speaks they don't want freedom, they'd rather live as a vassal state of a global power.

they do not have pictures taken at the feet of a white former air hostess

"Italian air hostess" is as Indian as I am. And if Indians want her removed, she will be removed. Power lies with People here, not with a yankee sitting somewhere in US controlling the drone with his joystick. :lol:

Pakistan has limited or no offensive conventional capability against india but formidable defensive capability.So a pak attack while we are pinned down by a chinese attack in the north is nothing to worry abt much.Their armour is completely defenceless for offensive operations.

Pakistan has limited or no offensive conventional capability against india but formidable defensive capability.So a pak attack while we are pinned down by a chinese attack in the north is nothing to worry abt much.Their armour is completely defenceless for offensive operations.

There has been great change since the last 10 - 15 years.
India might be painfully surprised should the opportunity arise :D.

There has been great change since the last 10 - 15 years.
India might be painfully surprised should the opportunity arise :D.

not much i guess...though Pakistan acquired some advanced missilesand naval assets,but in other field,Pakistan didn't acquired much new equipments..right???any advanced jet,tanks(please don't mention JF-17 or Al Khalid),helos,any force multiplier(except few short ranged AWACS)..there is no doubt Pakistan has more than sufficient defensive capability,but it lacks offensive capability that once it possesed(like 65 war).Indian armed forces now possess better offensive and defensive capability over Pakistan..

Like i said ur armoured forces have no mobile anti air assets save MANPADS,without PAF achieving air superiority over indian territory all of ur armour and mobile attack forces are defenceless as they will be mowed down by IAF and army aviation choppers.
All ur artillery can't help u there.So u have good defensive capability in ur own territory where PAF can defensively give u air cover but useless in a attack on indian territory.All u will get for a armoured push into indian territory is another battle of longewala as ur hapless armour is wiped out from the air unable to fight back.

Back
Top Bottom