What's new

India’s Su-30s were able to see Chinese J-20 Stealth aircraft?

Yes the su30mki was able to see the J20 on the radar screen...the su30's rear navigator was viewing J20 images on the internet browser on his radar screen and reported back to control:

"idiot1 to chickens' nest, idiot1 to chickens' nest,
chir, I chee dee J20 on dee radar chkreen chir, over"

:omghaha:
Omg you nailed it sir [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Pretty tall talk from a loser who has to run back and dig up five year posts to prove his penny worth, i guess after earning the distinctive title of a duffer, from a very reputable member, you must have lost the appetite to play with same antics, nothing gives me more satisfaction than watching you run around like a headless chicken, do you ever pause to think how some senior members and TTs try to knock some sense into your thick skull, you really are dense old timer, you talk about chasing me away, hell if you chased anyone you would run into yourself. :lol:
Oh in case dementia maybe taking it's hold, in my threads you mostly get kicked out, hope you remember as to why you had to adopt a fake ID. Surely it wasn't through choice ....duffer. :cheesy:

I noticed a lot of words are repeated, and some sad cries for help are being made, but as for the rest of this post ?

Even Google Translate cannot make sense of this English ;-)

I repeat, please don't run away from your OWN thread. You are in Faislabad and I am in the US. Why this fear ? ;-)

I noticed a lot of words are repeated, and some sad cries for help are being made, but as for the rest of this post ?

I repeat, please don't run away from your OWN thread. You are in Faislabad and I am in the US. Why this fear ? ;-)

@Windjammer Definition: he is all hot air and not substance

Not only did the indians track the J 20 with their MkI's they also shot them down with their non existent s400 missles!!!

Bravo Indians

Now how interesting would it be if a Chinese General claims they can beat Hanuman Army by just throwing Bananas at them.

But you have to be an Indian to pull stuff like that.

got beaten in three wars and lost half country and talking about what army?

Yes once a duffer always a duffer....or have you earned yourself another title....well you do deserve a few.....when was the last time you actually touched something that sits on your shoulders.
Hell even living in US, didn't make you a little civilised but then you can only take a horse to the water.
Oh as for being scared, hope you don't end up changing more than your name here to remain elusive.....you see even if i was living in Faisalabad, people would still refer to me by my username however you will always be the American duffer.

@Windjammer Definition: he is all hot air and not substance
And why does every stray ends up crawling on this forum....seems you are too ashamed of your ethnicity.

i was living in Faisalabad, people would still refer to me by my username

WHAT ? People in your home town Faisalabad actually call you ' Windjammer' ??

I am no dietician, but adding fibre and avoiding beans should help your 'wind' problem.

How much longer will you be the ' butt ' of Faisalabad jokes ?

My deepest sympathy. Get well soon, ok ?

And crying and complaining to mods begins in 3 , 2, 1.....;-)

I am no dietician, but adding fibre and avoiding beans should help your 'wind' problem.

Can talk productive/subjective/on topic rather than insulting/trolling/ brain farting/ bashing @Telescopic Sight :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::blah::blah::blah: you're reported for your insulting @Telescopic Sight :tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Well you poor sod, now you have to alter my posts to make your pathetic self credible.
And i am no doctor but why are you regurgitating all that is lodged in your stomach and in the thick skull.
If i wanted you kicked out then you would have been using that telescope sight to look for your behind. :lol:
There would be no fun without a punch bag besides if you were disposed you would probably come back sounding even more insane....BTW, why so much fear of the Mods, surely no such thing as a guilty conscious of surviving as a faker on PDF. Being a loser, faker and desperate troll is in your nature.
Oh i hope you come back for more, even if you have to alter my posts.

Can talk productive/subjective/on topic rather than insulting/trolling/ brain farting/ bashing @Telescopic Sight :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::blah::blah::blah: you're reported for your insulting @Telescopic Sight :tdown:
Yes , please do.
Since for the last 5 or 6 posts , your friend has been abusing me instead of answering my simple one line question. He has run out of his stock of English idioms too by now.
So yes , please help him. Thus , he can avoid genuine questions as always.

Yes , please do.
Since for the last 5 or 6 posts , your friend has been abusing me instead of answering my simple one line question. He has run out of his stock of English idioms too by now.
So yes , please help him. Thus , he can avoid genuine questions as always.
what questions i will gives answers to you on the behalf of him @Telescopic Sight o_O

He is a faker, got his butt kicked out of the forum , now commonly known as a duffer.
i know sir that @Telescopic Sight is an indian @Windjammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Threads only 5 pages , you need my help to find a post ?
Ok , here you go. Please help your classy friend. Discuss between yourselves if need be. No restrictions... ;-)

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...-stealth-aircraft.559125/page-3#post-10500942
:lol::lol::lol: this is your genuine question and do research before you post here @Telescopic Sight Su-30 MKI is ordinary 4.5 gen jet with under slung weapons, IRST, it has a one of the huge RCS (RADAR CROSS SECTION) among the FIGHTER JET WORLD 15m2, whereas J-20 is 5th gen stealth jet with a RCS of 00000.1 m2 so why you think that your raptor of the EAST MKI will detect/track/engage J-20, just in your wet dream @Telescopic Sight :help::jester:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_cross-section

:lol::lol::lol: this is your genuine question and do research before you post here @Telescopic Sight Su-30 MKI is ordinary 4.5 gen jet with under slung weapons, IRST, it has a one of the huge RCS (RADAR CROSS SECTION) among the FIGHTER JET WORLD 15m2, whereas J-20 is 5th gen stealth jet with a RCS of 00000.1 m2 so why you think that your raptor of the EAST MKI will detect/track/engage J-20, just in your wet dream @Telescopic Sight :help::jester:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_cross-section

If you are really in the US, your English needs to be better than this !

Please read the question again. I am simply asking where does the article state that the Chinese Stealth jet cannot, repeat cannot see the MKI.

You are free to discuss this with your friend ;-).

Back
Top Bottom