What's new

India’s Su-30s were able to see Chinese J-20 Stealth aircraft?

PLEASE PLEASE close the thread.

We cannot have a SUGGESTION that the cream of Chinease Air power J20 is visible to SU30 MKI of india,

It upsets the PDF members too much

So bas ically you just made up some fake stuff again. You actually don't have any answer as to why you lied.

Ok, that's all you do on this forum anyway. Carry on . You have a small audience here who get conned by your lies.

But unfortunately for you, there are some people here ( from multiple nations ) wh0 know , I mean actually know , lots of things about planes and PAF.

Things are not looking too bright for liars and hereditary fakers in PDF these days...

In case that's too subtle for your English comprehension, I am referring to you.
The only known faker, liar and the joker here is you, @Telescopic Sight aka John Doe the duffer as perfectly described by a very senior and respectable member, but hey there's no limit to you being shameless and continuing with your desperate attempts to get some attention.
Do you think a liar and loser like you is worthy of a reply.
You see there are members with knowledge , comprehension skills and who have a purpose in life and then there is off course duffers like you.....so let me make it easy for your bewildered and simple mind....i know my credibility and the stuff i post as do some half dozen members who acknowledged my post that is above your thinking which is like all those members also calling you a duffer......see if your single brain cell can absorb that.

@terranMarine @tanlixiang28776 @wanglaokan @LKJ86 @rambro

This is not your fault. I don't think you are familiar with an inherent handicapped involved here. So I will inform you of what the REAL problem is. You see? the indian air marshall aptly named "bs", is a sardar ji. and sardar jis have a problem. You see, everyday at high noon, 12pm, the brains of sardar jis go :bunny::taz::victory::bounce::crazy::nana:. and since they go:bunny::taz::victory::bounce::crazy::nana: , they start :blah::blah::blah: and then :argh::argh::argh: and then :blah::blah::blah: all the way until it is 1PM. during that 1 hour, they see and hear things...strange things...science can't figure out why this happens but have found clues that it has something to do with the brain being deprived of blood and oxygen due to the super air tight turban during the hot temperatures of midday high noon. So just ignore it. the press conference occurred at high noon so ignore his rant. :p:

Last edited:
Not only did the indians track the J 20 with their MkI's they also shot them down with their non existent s400 missles!!!

Bravo Indians

Now how interesting would it be if a Chinese General claims they can beat Hanuman Army by just throwing Bananas at them.

But you have to be an Indian to pull stuff like that.

Not only did the indians track the J 20 with their MkI's they also shot them down with their non existent s400 missles!!!

Bravo Indians

Now how interesting would it be if a Chinese General claims they can beat Hanuman Army by just throwing Bananas at them.

But you have to be an Indian to pull stuff like that.
there was only one mki pilot who could track the J20. he was related to air marshal bs! And as he was tracking the J20, he heard a voice saying "AYE DUMB DUMB....it's 1 in the afternoon, you need me to get you a taxi cab? You've had too much to drink"! :police:

The only known faker, liar and the joker here is you, @Telescopic Sight aka John Doe the duffer as perfectly described by a very senior and respectable member, but hey there's no limit to you being shameless and continuing with your desperate attempts to get some attention.
Do you think a liar and loser like you is worthy of a reply.
You see there are members with knowledge , comprehension skills and who have a purpose in life and then there is off course duffers like you.....so let me make it easy for your bewildered and simple mind....i know my credibility and the stuff i post as do some half dozen members who acknowledged my post that is above your thinking which is like all those members also calling you a duffer......see if your single brain cell can absorb that.

Thanks for using your special '''english " ;-).

And I didn't understand much , just that you were making a sad attempt to cover up your lies . But this reply will also be a joke among the educated members. Other threads are already proving to be an non stop insult season at your expense . So carry on !

See what's left of your reputation, though. And sorry that I chased you away from your own threads . Come back. I stopped being harsh to you.

we claim all of south china see, compare to that Indians are very simple

Well said brother. Forget about SCS which is anyway Chinese back yard. China is even taking over Maldives, Srilanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan all in Indian neighborhood. All Indians could do is shiver in shock.

Well said brother. Forget about SCS which is anyway Chinese back yard. China is even taking over Maldives, Srilanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan all in Indian neighborhood. All Indians could do is shiver in shock.
rightly said (not agree with Indians shivering in shock), but yes they will take full control of Srilanka and pakistan in few years, pakistan specially with CPEC debt getting more and more daily

Thanks for using your special '''english " ;-).

And I didn't understand much , just that you were making a sad attempt to cover up your lies . But this reply will also be a joke among the educated members. Other threads are already proving to be an non stop insult season at your expense . So carry on !

See what's left of your reputation, though. And sorry that I chased you away from your own threads . Come back. I stopped being harsh to you.
Pretty tall talk from a loser who has to run back and dig up five year posts to prove his penny worth, i guess after earning the distinctive title of a duffer, from a very reputable member, you must have lost the appetite to play with same antics, nothing gives me more satisfaction than watching you run around like a headless chicken, do you ever pause to think how some senior members and TTs try to knock some sense into your thick skull, you really are dense old timer, you talk about chasing me away, hell if you chased anyone you would run into yourself. :lol:
Oh in case dementia maybe taking it's hold, in my threads you mostly get kicked out, hope you remember as to why you had to adopt a fake ID. Surely it wasn't through choice ....duffer. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom