What's new

'India's secret N-submarine project nearing completion'

Abdul rafi posted an article a few posts back about the nuclear reactor still being under a test phase.

I agree the whole scenario is different. This project even more difficult than the Arjun, LCA, etc. So can India pull this off, after those failures? Maybe it can but one would always question it until proven otherwise.

Never under estimate your enemy Sir i think we should discuss how to counter it
:pakistan:

For you information, Russia has lost many of its personal under the submarine.

If your reasons are valid, this thread don't need to be their as it has not threat to your site.
And didn't the Russians help you build this thing? Salahuddin may be on to something :P

i doubt nuclear-submarine will cut the deal for India its far from operational capability i say we should give it 5years to be in the sense of operational while on other hand India has only 1 operational nuke....they cant make Nuclear-Missiles so how do you expect that to create a Nuclear Sub Missile ? in any sense my India friends live in a dream world

Request to Mods ; There's alot of trolling going on bunch of Indians trying to hijack every thread please ban

Regards

US talk so much about balance of power in south Asia. Now what happen to it?
Giving India 126 multi role fighters and now India with their own nuclear submarine.

It was India who is the reason Pakistan is now a nuclear state. India introduces nuke in south Asia. And Pakistan unfortunately had to get in the arm race to make their own.
Now same will happed now Pakistan will get their own nuclear power submarine.

If sanction put on Indian military the there will be balance of power in Asia.

i doubt nuclear-submarine will cut the deal for India its far from operational capability i say we should give it 5years to be in the sense of operational while on other hand India has only 1 operational nuke....they cant make Nuclear-Missiles so how do you expect that to create a Nuclear Sub Missile ? in any sense my India friends live in a dream world

Request to Mods ; There's alot of trolling going on bunch of Indians trying to hijack every thread please ban

Regards

after two threads running on atv,four in this and the other one with god knows how many,you post this??.....ignorance at its best.....read your post back and define trolling!!!

US talk so much about balance of power in south Asia. Now what happen to it?
Giving India 126 multi role fighters and now India with their own nuclear submarine.

It was India who is the reason Pakistan is now a nuclear state. India introduces nuke in south Asia. And Pakistan unfortunately had to get in the arm race to make their own.
Now same will happed now Pakistan will get their own nuclear power submarine.

If sanction put on Indian military the there will be balance of power in Asia.

no.....its because of pak not having a 'no first use policy' and india having one,we were forced to develop a second strike capability!

We are also getting the akula type nuke sub early next year,which is twice as capable as the atv......lolz

no.....its because of pak not having a 'no first use policy' and india having one,we were forced to develop a second strike capability!

What force Indian to developed nukes when Pakistan did n t had nukes?
What force you to developed second option to strike nukes?
When India is already in no first use policy why the second option to strike nukes.

after two threads running on atv,four in this and the other one with god knows how many,you post this??.....ignorance at its best.....read your post back and define trolling!!!

Its not ignorance its the fact you cant handle the truth. blah blah Arjun Tejas DRDO etc.....there's a whole list of it.The ingnorance was that we never thought that India can be so back stabbing uhh 1971.

Its not ignorance its the fact you cant handle the truth. blah blah Arjun Tejas DRDO etc.....there's a whole list of it.The ingnorance was that we never thought that India can be so back stabbing uhh 1971.

Only Arjun was failure. Looks you are feeling dark night in the day and cannot see the Sun. (Surya under development). Always you people over estimate your military and in each stage you have been proved.

What force Indian to developed nukes when Pakistan did n t had nukes?
What force you to developed second option to strike nukes?
When India is already in no first use policy why the second option to strike nukes.

it is no FIRST use policy......that means we would not initiate a nuclear war,but what if we are nuked first,then the need of a second strike capability arises.....

Only Arjun was failure. Looks you are feeling dark night in the day and cannot see the Sun. (Surya under development). Always you people over estimate your military and in each stage you have been proved.

its not over estimating just talking about that facts although everything India buy its add to "INDEGIOUS" that its some kind of supreme....you guys seems to be living in past that we are going to let everything go like we did in 1971 i got news for you NO !

heheh....burning in jealousy,eh???......i already answered a similar post by asim,dont just troll around and go off topic man.....stay away from this thread,if you have nothing to add here

it is no FIRST use policy......that means we would not initiate a nuclear war,but what if we are nuked first,then the need of a second strike capability arises.....

What if Pakistan got nuke first than Pakistan should also get second capability.

Back
Top Bottom