What's new

India’s ruling Congress party names new presidents in 3 states

Frankly speaking I just support BJP...I would not vote for them or just any party that exists in India right now.:ashamed:
Nobody's worth my vote.And I dont want to misuse my "right to vote". :)

So what they still have Dosas and Sambhar.:smitten:

Not Kerala food :angry:

You don't want to misuse your 'right to vote' by 'not voting' ! :crazy:

What she means by misusing is 'Laziness'

You don't want to misuse your 'right to vote' by 'not voting' ! :crazy:
Keep that smiley to yourself....i use it only for trolls.Dont you ever use it on me again.8-)

When I said "misuse" I meant I dont see even a single politician worthy of my vote.

Not Kerala food :angry:
So I might sip some coconut water in kerala:smitten:

Ravi Nair said:
What she means by misusing is 'Laziness'
You cant force me to vote.Btw are you voting???:devil:

Keep that smiley to yourself....i use it only for trolls.Dont you ever use it on me again.8-)

When I said "misuse" I meant I dont see even a single politician worthy of my vote.

So I might sip some coconut water in kerala:smitten:

You cant force me to vote.Btw are you voting???:devil:

I am not a citizen :lol:

I am not a citizen :lol:
Forgot you're a KIWI :-)

image.jpg

Joking:enjoy:

Which smiley ? :what:

Are you talking about this one :crazy:

Or are you talking about this one :crazy:

Or maybe this one :crazy:

Or....oooh....ohhh was it this one :crazy:

Okay I won't use it for you ! :(

But just one for the road ! :crazy: :D

Democracy is the Government by the People, for the People & of the People which means the People need to stop whining & 'vote' instead of being cafeteria critics & complaining about 'such & such a politician not being good enough' ! :)

Choose the best of the worst then ! :crazy:

Opppps I used the smiley again ! :oops:

Sorry ! :ashamed:

Which smiley ? :what:

Are you talking about this one :crazy:

Or are you talking about this one :crazy:

Or maybe this one :crazy:

Or....oooh....ohhh was it this one :crazy:

Okay I won't use it for you ! :(

But just one for the road ! :crazy: :D

Democracy is the Government by the People, for the People & of the People which means the People need to stop whining & 'vote' instead of being cafeteria critics & complaining about 'such & such a politician not being good enough' ! :)

Choose the best of the worst then ! :crazy:

Opppps I used the smiley again ! :oops:

Sorry ! :ashamed:

1) Dont teach me democracy.
2) I dont take orders.

Oi why so serious ? :what:
it was that smiley....I hate it.
I thought I'll drill some sense into your vacuum filled head:moil:
India as democracy lacks something in the system. Right now if there are ten candidates contesting from a seat we voters are compelled to choose from those ten candidates. Why cant our govt empower the voters to express their anger and reject all of them???
Right to vote without the right to reject is incomplete.
Negative voting by allowing the voters to reject all the candidates in an election is what I look forward to.:yes4:

it was that smiley....I hate it.
I thought I'll drill some sense into your vacuum filled head:moil:
India as democracy lacks something in the system. Right now if there are ten candidates contesting from a seat we voters are compelled to choose from those ten candidates. Why cant our govt empower the voters to express their anger and reject all of them???
Right to vote without the right to reject is incomplete.
Negative voting by allowing the voters to reject all the candidates in an election is what I look forward to.:yes4:

Vote for the best of the worst if you don't find any of them worth voting but do your part to improve your country even if it happens at a snail's pace !

Think of it this way, in Pakistan we've got two big Parties, whom I shall not name, one is a Thief who takes a little here & a little there whilst getting maybe 3-4 out of 10 things done even if they could've been done much better whilst the other is a Bandit who not only doesn't get anything done but gobbles up any & everything it can get a hold of - Whom do we vote ?

Why the lesser of the two evils !

Armstrong said:
Vote for the best of the worst if you don't find any of them worth voting but do your part to improve your country even if it happens at a snail's pace !
Why should I do that???
Democracy is all about choices and so why should I be forced into a choosing an incompetent person to the chair???
If a large number of people in a constituency cast negative votes, it will be a message to political parties to not put up candidates of questionable repute.
Our government must give us this right.Till then I'll not vote.

Sorry for the delay in reply. I dont type long sentences when I am on mobile.

But I think congressis can count on the stupidity of keralites .... :cry:
Or just that your opposition was not performing well.
Communists in Bengal and Kerala are doomed if they dont take reforms seriously.I think now they've groups within their parties.One side of which is pro modernization while the other is polar opposite.

Last edited:
Or just that your opposition was not performing well.
Communists in Bengal and Kerala are doomed if they dont take reforms seriously.I think now they've groups within their parties.One side which is pro modernization while the other is polar opposite.

We have opposition .....communists ...... :hitwall: ...... We are stuck between devil and ocean .

Group in communists which are pro-modernization ..... maybe but not in India .

We have opposition .....communists ...... :hitwall: ...... We are stuck between devil and ocean .

Group in communists which are pro-modernization ..... maybe but not in India .
Ohhh so whats the issue with communists??

Back
Top Bottom