What's new

India’s ruling Congress party names new presidents in 3 states

:D
I know its feb 12th....but hold on we can start giving you bday bumps one and a half hour before bday too.(we dont follow any rule book :D)

Sahi jabardasti hai ........ dusre threads p bhi baday ka DHINDHORA peeta ja rha hai.....
@DRAY bhai hum logo se jada jiyega tu khoongressi raj me.....

Its very good that congress is giving representation to all sections of the society and these are all young and experienced persons.

2 dalits, 1 Yadav, 1 Gujjar and 1 OBC they all are young and well qualified.

Sahi jabardasti hai ........ dusre threads p bhi baday ka DHINDHORA peeta ja rha hai.....
@DRAY bhai .hum logo se jada jiyega tu khoongressi raj me....
Whats the logic???:undecided:

Its very good that congress is giving representation to all sections of the society and these are all young and experienced persons.

2 dalits, 1 Yadav, 1 Gujjar and 1 OBC they all are young and well qualified.
Well to me the congress has been caught with its hand in the cookie jar....
They're trying to appease the SC/ST voters of the hindi speaking states.

@levina Well, dont forget special Chinese food too. Cockroaches, snakes, spiders can be pretty tasty!!
Was that a way of making me queasy??? :coffee:
On any scale I am more hindu than those claim to be hindu on this forum...more religious and more secular...dont forget. :angel:
So vegetarianism is something that I would propagate.

On any scale I am more hindu than those claim to be hindu on this forum...more religious and more secular...dont forget. :angel:

I was not aware u r a vegetarian.:disagree:

I was only giving u tips on some innovative dishes. :enjoy:

Whats the logic???:undecided:

Well to me the congress has been caught with its hand in the cookie jar....
They're trying to appease the SC/ST voters of the hindi speaking states.
Arey yar is khoongressi thread me apne baday ka DHINDHORA peet rha jo vo jada hi jiyega na khoongressi raj me atleast hum logo se........

Lol....with a decade of bad governance congress wont win anywhere in India.:)

grrrrrrr:pissed::pissed::pissed:

No one wins two terms in kerala. No one.

Kerala congress > National congress.

There I had to say it.

Good luck doing that in kerala mate. Parotta and Beef fry :smitten: Seafood :smitten:

Have you begun campaigning for BJP??? Lol
I am voting for the first time in my life as in been out of indian for a lot of time, i got my voter card recently and all my NRI friends will cast their vote for BJP in the indian embassy if they cant be in india at that time and my friends are still indian citinzens holding Indian Passaports. So i suggested the same to you, did i go wrong someplace :(

I am voting for the first time in my life as in been out of indian for a lot of time, i got my voter card recently and all my NRI friends will cast their vote for BJP in the indian embassy if they cant be in india at that time and my friends are still indian citinzens holding Indian Passaports. So i suggested the same to you, did i go wrong someplace :(
Frankly speaking I just support BJP...I would not vote for them or just any party that exists in India right now.:ashamed:
Nobody's worth my vote.And I dont want to misuse my "right to vote". :)
Good luck doing that in kerala mate. Parotta and Beef fry :smitten: Seafood :smitten:
So what they still have Dosas and Sambhar.:smitten:

Frankly speaking I just support BJP...I would not vote for them or just any party that exists in India right now.:ashamed:
Nobody's worth my vote.And I dont want to misuse my "right to vote". :)

You don't want to misuse your 'right to vote' by 'not voting' ! :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom