What's new

India's right-wing leader asks China to end religious repression in Tibet

i know you kind of upset with this iq thing just chill out buddy take a glass of cold water and calm yourself down
original post by ChinaToday

then how about just tell me what is the average IQ in mumbai?
In Shanghai, the average IQ is 108.

no blah blah, just a number please.
original post by Peaceful

Thanks for the unwanted concern guys :) ....

How about you stop all the dramatics and give the "sources " which prove your high IQ , which we have been requesting since post 1 ? Richard Lynn has already been debunked ....still waiting ..

in case you don't have any sources and are just bragging on the net based on hearsay , go through

this link for startershttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient :)

then I can direct you to a few more IQ blogs and documents ...

I'm still waiting for the source of Shanghai's IQ -108 .....:)

@Peaceful : Dont want to waste time in educating you when you are not here to debate reasonably, but for your information Mumbai is full of Zoroastrian Parsees , Parsees rank along with Ashkenazi jews in the IQ scale 108 avg . Most of the mumbai elite , industrialists, businessmen - Godrej, Tata , Wadia's . Read up a little before the perpetual blah blah....

Which African live better than China? Nigeria?:no: If so,then Africa>China>india LOL.

May be.

There are 93 countries ahead of China. The rank of India is improving as we progress. The same as China.

However, your pettiness is increasing along it seems.

India edge past China in growth rate with 10.4% in 2010

According to data from the IMF, India’s GDP grew 10.4 per cent in 2010 versus China’s 10.3 per cent.

India outpaces China: Winning the growth World Cup | The Economist

Not knowing something is not necessarily bad. It is the stupid arrogance that accompanies it. ;)

:what: I am really confused. In China, we all know the IMF growth stats are just jokes, we never treat it seriously, but now you are worshipping this crap?

dude, IMF just lowered india's growth of 2011 for more than 2%. when we heard it, we Chinese used it as the evidence that IMF growth stats are just jokes. Now you are telling me IMF growth stats crap is reliable and respectful?

IMF lowers India's growth to 8.2%
TNN, Apr 12, 2011, 02.07am IST
Tags:
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
NEW DELHI: The International Monetary Fund is no longer so bullish on India's economic growth. On Monday, it lowered the growth projection for 2011 to 8.2%, as against 10.4% for 2010 when India was projected to be the fastest growing major economy ahead of China's 10.3%. For 2011, India's growth estimate is 140 basis points (100 basis points equal a percentage point) lower than China's 9.6%.

India's growth rate is expected to moderate further to 7.75% in 2012, IMF said in its April 2011 World Economic Outlook.

IMF lowers India's growth to 8.2% - Times Of India

IMF is now saying india's growth rate will drop 30% in just two years, from 10.4% to 7.7% in 2012. Do you believe such crap from IMF? I don't.

May be.

There are 93 countries ahead of China. The rank of India is improving as we progress. The same as China.

However, your pettiness is increasing along it seems.

There are 93 countries ahead of China. But you can count on one hand how many of them have cities/industry capacities/R&D capacities seen in Shanghai/Beijing/Tianjing/Guangzhou/Shenzhen.

These 5 mainland cities have a combined population of 100 million, its GDP in PPP term is reaching $20000 USD in a couple of years. Time to wake up from your propaganda dreams. india is not comparable in any way.

:what: I am really confused. In China, we all know the IMF growth stats are just jokes, we never treat it seriously, but now you are worshipping this crap?

OK, so what do you consider seriously? And why?

dude, IMF just lowered india's growth of 2011 for more than 2%. when we heard it, we Chinese used it as the evidence that IMF growth stats are just jokes. Now you are telling me IMF growth stats crap is reliable and respectful?

IMF lowers India's growth to 8.2% - Times Of India

IMF is now saying india's growth rate will drop 30% in just two years, from 10.4% to 7.7% in 2012. Do you believe such crap from IMF? I don't.

:lol:

Do you even know the difference between projection and past data!

OK, so what were you saying about factor price and market price?

Where are the answers to the questions raised to you?

There are 93 countries ahead of China. But you can count on one hand how many of them have cities/industry capacities/R&D capacities seen in Shanghai/Beijing/Tianjing/Guangzhou/Shenzhen.

All I see is aping and copying what was developed in the West decades back.

Not one innovation!

These 5 mainland cities have a combined population of 100 million, its GDP in PPP term is reaching $20000 USD in a couple of years. Time to wake up from your propaganda dreams. india is not comparable in any way.

Why should we compare to third rate copycats!

I seriously doubt the claims of Chinese having higher IQ than Indians.

You guys don't know a bit of Economics..I being a science student know more about economics than you grown up Chinese members.

copy.jpg

cat2.jpg

Uncle%20Sam%20Wants%20You.jpg

letter-r.jpg

You guys don't know a bit of Economics..I being a science student know more about economics than you grown up Chinese members.

At least the sample here is decidedly low IQ.

If that is the best on offer, that disproves the null hypothesis.

two suggestion for you young man:

1. nationalism gets you no where, when you call yourself indianpatriot, it is a huge set back for your life, because such mentality usually lead you to believe everything in india is "incredible".

2. india failed almost all economic reforms, Singh who led the reform is in general seen as a loser by Chinese. you will see us celebrating if his party can get reelected next time.
:bounce:

At least the sample here is decidedly low IQ.

If that is the best on offer, that disproves the null hypothesis.

then please tell me what is the average iq in mumbai or new delhi.
I have already clearly told you that the average iq in Shanghai is 108.

So, still no answers to the specific questions by the troll?

Just pathetic opinions and IQ scores with no source?

then please tell me what is the average iq in mumbai or new delhi.
I have already clearly told you that the average iq in Shanghai is 108.

And that "clearly" clearly entails no credible source?

So the "high IQ" troll ran away as expected.

Not one answer to the very specific questions posed?

Just a gas bag.

High IQ or high "FQ" (fart quotient)!

two suggestion for you young man:

1. nationalism gets you no where, when you call yourself indianpatriot, it is a huge set back for your life, because such mentality usually lead you to believe everything in india is "incredible".

2. india failed almost all economic reforms, Singh who led the reform is in general seen as a loser by Chinese. you will see us celebrating if his party can get reelected next time.
:bounce:

Thats doesn't change you and brilliant..this is a question of Indian Administrative Services...answer this...
"If a man asks you in a room on 10th floor of a high rise to jump down from the window of the same room and you are obliged to do that...then what will you do apart from dying or getting injured.?"

Back
Top Bottom