What's new

India's popular small cars FaiLs crash test !

You don't understand.

A guy that follows no laws won't be good drivers in countries that you have to follow laws. It becomes a shock to the system.

If you drive in India, your driving skills will be way worse when driving in a western country for example.

Driving is not driving a car, it is following road rules. Anyone can drive a car, but not anyone can follow road rules. That's why you have driving tests to make sure you can follow the road rules. You don't get a driver's license just because you can drive a car.

India dont enforce these road rules so the driving habits of Indians are very poor which will cause accidents in countries that follow road rules.

I have lived in western countries and some of the worst drivers are Indians, they drive recklessly because they are used to bad habits such as changing lanes without signalling, driving too close to others, overall dangerous driving.

It's bad habits they have been used to in India but in western countries its dangerous driving. While talking, the driver usually forgets to concentrate and resorts to old habits they used in India and get into accidents.

If you drive in India, your driving skills become worse.

I highly doubt you have lived anywhere besides china. In the west the prevailing thought is chinese are the worst drivers. You guys seem to lack common sense, maybe confucius forgot to teach you it.

I highly doubt you have lived anywhere besides china. In the west the prevailing thought is chinese are the worst drivers. You guys seem to lack common sense, maybe confucius forgot to teach you it.

I have lived in Australia for 8 years for study and work.

as someone already pointed out,,u get what u pay for...
may be a automobile engineer can give his/her opinion....on things like panel thick ness,,longitudinal panels,,,airbags etc..

Its a question of Price
Any car costing less than 5000 USD , will have no airbags, ABS, ESP
Nano cost 2500 USD, Alto cost 4000 USD
their is no way in hell that they will pass crash tests
Hyundai i10, Ford Figo and Volkswagen Polo have variants that will pass all crash tests, but you have to pay more
Their is a reason why Hyundai and Ford export cars from India to over 60 markets world wide including UK, Russia, Germany, Brazil, Its because Higher Variants of these models meet the European Safety Standards, but you need to be willing to pay 2500-3000 USD above the base model price

Shining India fail again, what happen to the 1st grade car manufacture from India, China failed car crashed test in 2007 but India failed crash test in 2013 with much better technology available to India.

Back
Top Bottom