What's new

India's popular small cars FaiLs crash test !

Indian drivers in Indian roads are some of the skillfull drivers,! Driving in traffic of India, would give him a experience to drive anywhere :P
Moreover, these products didnt have airbag, and they knew it all along. Its just propaganda against Indian Automobile Industry.

Indian drivers in Indian roads are some of the skillfull drivers,! Driving in traffic of India, would give him a experience to drive anywhere :P
Moreover, these products didnt have airbag, and they knew it all along. Its just propaganda against Indian Automobile Industry.

And they say VW Polo is 5 star rating in Safety......

Anyone can criticise Indian products except chinese.I have my own experience with chinese products .Chinese mobile exploded with its charger when I try to charge it .This happens after two days since i bought it.I cant complain since it is chinese mobile.Mobile store owner already told that.
Why we cannot laugh at your poor industry?We have the world's biggest manufacturing industry.Over 80% mobile and PCs are produced by China.As the world's biggest auto producer.We produce over 20000000 automobiles ever year.We can produce almost every sort of product.You have no right to laugh at our mobile phones,because in the world's top 10 mobile phone producer,there are 5 Chinese companies.Yes,a mobile produced by China may explode,but a mobile produced by India is 10 times more possible to explode.

Indians love buying crappy cars... sab chalta hai stupid attitude...Life has no value for these people plagued wit "Kitna Deti Hai" mindset.

There are variety of models,basic one's obviously will lack features like airbag. One gets what you pay for.

Small cars are inherently unsafe, and add "no airbags" to the mix and it becomes a death trap. It has got nothing to do with Indian made cars or whatever.

For example,

globalncap: IIHS: Minicars fall short for small overlap frontal protection

LOL Indian drivers would never be able to drive in civilized countries because they have laws unlike India.

It's much easier to drive in a country with no laws than drive in a country WITH laws.

Indians never follow laws so Indian drivers are extremely dangerous drivers outside of India.

Driving means following laws, not getting behind a steering wheel and during a car. Even children can drive a car but they don't obey the laws just like Indians.

LOL Indian drivers would never be able to drive in civilized countries because they have laws unlike India.

It's much easier to drive in a country with no laws than drive in a country WITH laws.

Indians never follow laws so Indian drivers are extremely dangerous drivers outside of India.

Driving means following laws, not getting behind a steering wheel and during a car. Even children can drive a car but they don't obey the laws just like Indians.

Lol...! True..! Indian drivers, never follow law in India, but in foreign nations they follow the law to the fullest, reason being their law enforcement agencies are strong..!
I tell again, a guy learnt practising in Indian traffic, will drive with skills anywhere in the world.

Lol...! True..! Indian drivers, never follow law in India, but in foreign nations they follow the law to the fullest, reason being their law enforcement agencies are strong..!
I tell again, a guy learnt practising in Indian traffic, will drive with skills anywhere in the world.

You don't understand.

A guy that follows no laws won't be good drivers in countries that you have to follow laws. It becomes a shock to the system.

If you drive in India, your driving skills will be way worse when driving in a western country for example.

Driving is not driving a car, it is following road rules. Anyone can drive a car, but not anyone can follow road rules. That's why you have driving tests to make sure you can follow the road rules. You don't get a driver's license just because you can drive a car.

India dont enforce these road rules so the driving habits of Indians are very poor which will cause accidents in countries that follow road rules.

I have lived in western countries and some of the worst drivers are Indians, they drive recklessly because they are used to bad habits such as changing lanes without signalling, driving too close to others, overall dangerous driving.

It's bad habits they have been used to in India but in western countries its dangerous driving. While talking, the driver usually forgets to concentrate and resorts to old habits they used in India and get into accidents.

If you drive in India, your driving skills become worse.

Why we cannot laugh at your poor industry?We have the world's biggest manufacturing industry.Over 80% mobile and PCs are produced by China.As the world's biggest auto producer.We produce over 20000000 automobiles ever year.We can produce almost every sort of product.You have no right to laugh at our mobile phones,because in the world's top 10 mobile phone producer,there are 5 Chinese companies.Yes,a mobile produced by China may explode,but a mobile produced by India is 10 times more possible to explode.

Your so called business will run for now.All due to rare earth.PRC mined about 97% of rare earth.When other countries develop rare earth mining sector.Your monopoly will break.We already started that.

You don't understand.

A guy that follows no laws won't be good drivers in countries that you have to follow laws. It becomes a shock to the system.

If you drive in India, your driving skills will be way worse when driving in a western country for example.

Driving is not driving a car, it is following road rules. Anyone can drive a car, but not anyone can follow road rules. That's why you have driving tests to make sure you can follow the road rules. You don't get a driver's license just because you can drive a car.

India dont enforce these road rules so the driving habits of Indians are very poor which will cause accidents in countries that follow road rules.

I have lived in western countries and some of the worst drivers are Indians, they drive recklessly because they are used to bad habits such as changing lanes without signalling, driving too close to others, overall dangerous driving.

It's bad habits they have been used to in India but in western countries its dangerous driving. While talking, the driver usually forgets to concentrate and resorts to old habits they used in India and get into accidents.

If you drive in India, your driving skills become worse.

And what about memories of a drive down congested and cratered Calcutta roads? “Surely you have some really amazing drivers here. There are just so many cars and yet they all manage to drive without touching one another. I wouldn’t have been able to do that,” he told Metro.
So many cars drive without touching one another. I couldn’t have done it: Hamilton

Words by Lewis Hamilton. Its yu who dont understnad. In Western countries, the roads are so spacious. Even in congested roads we drive pretty fast without much accidents.! Imagine in free roads..!
Just dont spew BS just cos you hate Indians..!

So many cars drive without touching one another. I couldn’t have done it: Hamilton

Words by Lewis Hamilton. Its yu who dont understnad. In Western countries, the roads are so spacious. Even in congested roads we drive pretty fast without much accidents.! Imagine in free roads..!
Just dont spew BS just cos you hate Indians..!

You don't get it.

Maybe because your IQ is too low to understand.

Post #27 explains everything very clearly, if you cannot understand it, you are beyond help.

Back
Top Bottom