What's new

Israel to test world's first hover cars

US to fully fund Arrow 3 system | JPost | Israel News

Boeing helps Israel develop it and 80% or more of the funding comes from the US.
Why u are changing subject from technology to funding? Your initial claim was that Israel only modifies US technologies. Obvious nonsense.

Then u claimed that Israeli Arrow is actually a Sparrow and is based on some unknown US system. Even more nonsense.

And now u switch to funding.

Why u are changing subject from technology to funding? Your initial claim was that Israel only modifies US technologies. Obvious nonsense.

Then u claimed that Israeli Arrow is actually a Sparrow and is based on some unknown US system. Even more nonsense.

Everything I stated was correct. It is based off of US technology which they put off as 'co-production'.

Here's yet another example:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/04/world/middleeast/israel-and-us-test-interceptor-missile.html?_r=0

Even your anti-tank missiles are based off of US Javelin.

Everything I stated was correct.
U stated BS and then desperately tried to change topic. "Arrow is Sparrow" :laugh: :rofl:

It is based off of US technology which they put off as 'co-production'.
Plz show me a US technology which is Arrow is based on.

In fact Arrow was a first missile defence system of new generation and later these ideas like two were used in THAAD, GBI, SM-3.

So? US is funding it so it is interested to watch the results.

Even your anti-tank missiles are based off of US Javelin.
:o::cheesy:

U stated BS and then desperately tried to change topic. "Arrow is Sparrow" :laugh: :rofl:

Wrong, I said 'or', naming both systems. Please show me where I said 'Arrow is Sparrow'.

Plz show me a US technology which is Arrow is based on.

Motorcases, shroud, canister, safe & arm / ignition devices, power devices (batteries), and inertial navigation units, etc...

All made by Boeing

Good News!!The Jewish people have always been the treasure of humanity.Their contribution to art,science and all fields of human intellect is well known.May Israel grow more prosperous and powerful,like under king Solomon.May it build a mutually beneficial partnership with India.I pray for this.

Not so fast. :rofl:

American people are behind this technology. ;)

Delude yourself.Keep me out of your arab-jew jealousy.No need to quote me again.

I'm not jealous of my own peoples technology, I assure you. This has nothing to do with 'Jews'. :lol:

There's some videos on youtube

I think they will have to make the stop tracks pretty long at some crucial stations or there is going to be a jam of crafts waiting for people to get out. Also if some fool takes his time getting out he'll hold everybody up.

1.You are not an israeli.
2.Don't make me repeat myself.

You Indians think you will pain Muslims if you express hardline support to Israel. Even though the vast majority of Muslims have diplomatic, political, and security cooperation with Israel. :lol:

It's not a case of Muslims vs Israel.

It's human rights activists/pro-justice citizens of the world vs oppression, subjugation and occupation.

1. Technology is 100% American. :D

Aww..Why u crying poor baby?Bad evil jew bombing your terrorists?
Look Whatever..Get a life,go find someone else.Isn't it amply evident I don't fuckin wish to interact with you?
Here's my advice again to heal the heart burn.

Get a life.Loser.

I'm doing fine, the Israelis are crying today because of India. :)

India makes $550 mln oil payment to Iran - Israel News, Ynetnews

The mechanism now in place allows Tehran to be rewarded for cooperating in talks with world powers over its nuclear program, while meeting a US insistence that the funds can be properly tracked, sources say.

:)

Wrong, I said 'or', naming both systems. Please show me where I said 'Arrow is Sparrow'.
Why u mentioned Sparrow at all then?

Motorcases, shroud, canister, safe & arm / ignition devices, power devices (batteries), and inertial navigation units, etc...

All made by Boeing
Good you are improving. From Israel modified US technologies u switched to some components. Abrams for example has German gun, British armor, Canadian FCS, Belgian machine guns... It is still an American tank.

"Arrow 2" is 100% Israeli development, but 35% production is made by Boeing, because its cheaper.
"Arrow 3" developed currently has some 15-20% of Boeing contribution in development.

why boycott buzzfeed.com?

insecurities of some elites provide damn good comic relief !! keep it up ;)

Back
Top Bottom