No one claimed that Patriot is Israeli.

Israeli systems are:

SPYDER
Iron Dome
David's Sling
Barak
Arrow-2
Arrow-3

The arrow or sparrow systems are based of US missile defense systems, funded by the US and 'jointly' developed by the US. Everybody knows this.

Just yesterday another half a billion spent on Israel making the military aid this year over 4$ billion easily. To fund your missile programs.

House increases funding for Israel missile defense | The Times of Israel

The arrow or sparrow systems are based of US missile defense systems, funded by the US and 'jointly' developed by the US. Everybody knows this.
Arrow is based on US system? :cheesy: Wallah which one? :rofl:

Sparrow has nothing to do with Arrow. :disagree:

image015.jpg

576px-Arrow_Missile_Exhibition_I.JPG

so what !?
who has money to spend can get these fancy devices .... and lucky for zions , Americans are paying their solders salary so they can spend their money in other fields ...

No, I don't. You go on a worshiping sessions whenever your friend tries claiming American technology for Israeli innovations. There's a big difference here. :lol:

It is pretty clear from the article that the technology is developed by a US company,
so you are off on another wild goose chase.

It is pretty clear from the article that the technology is developed by a US company,
so you are off on another wild goose chase.

We all know, except the Indian OP who thinks Israel developed it. :lol:

Evident by the credit he tries giving Israel. So no, I'm stating the reality which pains you.

We all know, except the Indian OP who thinks Israel developed it. :lol:

Evident by the credit he tries giving Israel. So no, I'm stating the reality which pains you.

The OP states that SkyTran is an American company. Don't see any claim that the technology is Israeli.
"Israel is building..." does not neccessarily mean that the technology behind is Israeli.
It just means that they are funding the project.

If Sweden builds a bridge to Denmark, the actual design and construction could be made
by a German company, so you are reading meanings into words, which may not have been intended by the OP.

The OP states that SkyTran is an American company. Don't see any claim that the technology is Israeli.
"Israel is building..." does not neccessarily mean that the technology behind is Israeli.

Explain this to the OP and Israel's radical followers who try giving credit to an Israeli company.

It just means that they are funding the project.

It's hard for me to believe that a nation which ask the US for billions in funding annually not including the $3 billion plus military aid they get annually is funding this program based in the US. Any source that Israel is funding this? My guess would be the opposite, that American taxpayers are. Just as American taxpayers fund many other Israeli programs.

Hazzy, stfu

You need to decide whether you want to be a terrorist or an American. And you destroyed the thread. Mods, get your lazy arses down here.

American citizens are concerned when others don't give credit where it's due. Not to mention the countless other programs which are funded and developed by the US. Yet, they present as is innovative Israeli technology.

On top of that American citizens no longer want to fund an occupation. Turns out I'm more American than you. :lol:

Last edited:
Explain this to the OP and Israel's radical followers who try giving credit to an Israeli company.

That is only in your imagination.
No Israeli company is mentioned, SkyTran is, and it is clear that it is a US company.
@Aeronaut can you please review this thread.

Back
Top Bottom