What's new

India’s PM to attend temple groundbreaking at disputed site

"The Supreme Court also accepts in its judgment that thedemolition of the Babri Masjid on 6 December, 1992, was an illegal, unconstitutional and criminal act."

Building a temple on a site that came into being by a DECLARED ILLEGAL ACT, confirmed and upheld by your own SC. Any decent lawyer would rip BJP to shreds for dropping bricks on the piece of land that necessitates outstanding legal remedies pertaining to its origins. Notice how any Indian on pdf with an iota of legal training is silent about this FACT, instead quietly nudging the usual bhakt idiots on this thread to speak on their behalf in all their uninformed and clueless glory.

No one wants anyone to hate anything. I don't know how hate of Pakistan can become a certificate for patriotism, If I say I love Pakistan can I become less Indian or less patriotic towards India ... the only thing which I hate about them is hypocrisy

They ( mainly Sunni Muslim ) want minority rights on religious basis in a secular country

This is brutally true...and fiercely true as well.

But shouldn't India Hindus loving less powerful, oppressed Muslims...and hating Pakistan Muslims.

Think it has to do with power and pelf, power gets the respect.

Don't think Indian Muslims are hypocrites as said by @Crixus

"The Supreme Court also accepts in its judgment that thedemolition of the Babri Masjid on 6 December, 1992, was an illegal, unconstitutional and criminal act."

Building a temple on a site that came into being by a DECLARED ILLEGAL ACT, confirmed and upheld by your own SC. Any decent lawyer would rip BJP to shreds for dropping bricks on the piece of land that necessitates outstanding legal remedies pertaining to its origins. Notice how any Indian on pdf with an iota of legal training is silent about this FACT, instead quietly nudging the usual bhakt idiots on this thread to speak on their behalf in all their uninformed and clueless glory.
that kangaroo court was taking order from modi at night directly . this BS of court kisi or ko sunay india hum itny bachy nhi . same court refused to take on kashmir lock down . in which democracy millions of people lock down for 1 year without internet and mobile and communication . indians supreme court can lick my arse .

No one wants anyone to hate anything. I don't know how hate of Pakistan can become a certificate for patriotism, If I say I love Pakistan can I become less Indian or less patriotic towards India ... the only thing which I hate about them is hypocrisy

They ( mainly Sunni Muslim ) want minority rights on religious basis in a secular country
they dont know what they are talking about . but now hindutva are fixing their brain to bring them back in sense :lol:

that kangaroo court was taking order from modi at night directly . this BS of court kisi or ko sunay india hum itny bachy nhi . same court refused to take on kashmir lock down . in which democracy millions of people lock down for 1 year without internet and mobile and communication . indians supreme court can lick my arse .
They don't really seem to understand how the law works in India, which is concerning for a Supreme Court.

Or perhaps - as you infer - they know how it works but choose to sustain illegal actions out of fear of the secular democratic government.

They don't really seem to understand how the law works in India, which is concerning for a Supreme Court.

Or perhaps - as you infer - they know how it works but choose to sustain illegal actions out of fear of the secular democratic government.
sab staged tha long gone days of indian real democracy sir . now its strait hindu order . from kashmir to kanyakumari every matter will be taken on as a hindu fascist gov ideas

most of them say pakistan is finished
paksitan is terrorist
paksitan muslims killing muslims
india is good peaceful :lol: ab tum jano tumhara country jany bura time logoon ki sachai dikha jata hai

This 100% true, I have observed the same.

We can be hopeful for the future, but we shouldn't blind ourselves either.

Vast majority of Indian Muslims have developed a strange, unwarranted racial, political, and religious hatred towards us. Their leaders have surpassed everyone in going against Pakistan.

In sha Allah, I hope they can learn that Pakistanis are not like they believe, or what they try to propagate to other Muslims. I dealt with kind of thing in major Islamic organizations in the US, it is always from the same people.

Are you the same drama queen that started the thread that you was leaving a couple of weeks ago - yet hear you are posting off topic crap and trolling again? Don’t you feel ashamed to show your face after you did the drama? Actually you are indian and have little self respect anyway.
Anyway back to topic MOdi putting a brick on a crime scene is deflection from what’s really going on on India. No one really cares apart from his TVA brigade

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Mangus Ortus Novem @Verve - after retiring 2 weeks ago he comes back - Indian and their drama

They are obsessed with Pakistanis, they cannot live without thinking of us. Everyday: Pakistan, Pakistan.

We Pakistanis view them as if they have the plague. It is like the cockroach you crush in your bathroom, we don't want to remember it!

They come here throwing themselves at us, so we don't forget them.

Covid restrictions not enforced at Ayodhya. Will bhakts be accused for flouting social distancing and mask wearing norms like TJ were earlier in the year at their gathering?

_113814173_whatsappimage2020-08-05at7.03.22am.jpg

Covid restrictions not enforced at Ayodhya. Will bhakts be accused for flouting social distancing and mask wearing norms like TJ were earlier in the year at their gathering?

View attachment 659195
Feel sorry for the virus - it will be a certain death inside some of these twats. At least they will see Modi and his brick.

Dude Hindutva is here from 5000 years even Indian Muslims are aware of it, and they have a golden chance in 1947 which they missed, Sunnis are the only ones who have problems in India, rest Islamic sects are living like rest of Indian citizens.
Regarding Hindutva BJP even in their worst of times retained the seat with Shia majority in India ie Lucknow seat

All minorities have a problem with the hindutva extremist state in India but especially Indian Muslims

The hindutva mobs can't tell the difference between any Indian Muslim

India is becoming a communal shithole and action now needs to be taken

It's in all Indian minorities and the region interests that China help the region by putting massive pressure and force on hindutva India

India s defeat is in its people interest

I was not trolling.
One of my Indian friend once explained to me a bit about Hinduism hence I remember Hinduism has a lot of gods.

Recently I read a lot of news about Lord of Ram like NY Time Square.
I'm just a bit curious that's why I asked.
I meant no disrespect.

It is related to the concocted story they invented to allow them to destroy Babri mosque in Gujurat, it allowed BJP to become popular among Hindus following that and massacre of 2,000 Muslims by using voter records to find addresses and drag them out of homes. Widescale rape was also carried out under Modi's direction.

Birthplace of Ram is actually in Nepal.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom