What's new

India’s PM to attend temple groundbreaking at disputed site

So brave of these Pussies to take on minority Mlecchas and finally showing some "spine"... Bravo!!!

Is that pic of Babri Masjid??

Will the pussies return back "temples" taken over by them from Mlecchas?
Dana%20Sher%20hisar%20temple.jpg

Your post reminds me of this,

EPIC FAIL at boasting.

Eetbz6OVAAEqGdj

Eetb0K3U8AAKfBn

Don't take his word. Read it from the History books :lol:

The Jamia mosque was originally known as Tarapida temple as it was built by ancient Hindu King Tarapida of Kashmir (c.700 CE). The temple was scared to Shaivites and Buddhists. Sikandar Butshikan destroyed the temple and built Jamia Masjid using the remains of demolished temple.

EerGNedU0AAvqAP

Published by no less than the Archaeological Survey of Kashmir, "Archaeological remains in Kashmir" :lol:

EerJ7W4UEAATkme

The Jamia mosque was originally known as Tarapida temple as it was built by ancient Hindu King Tarapida of Kashmir (c.700 CE). The temple was scared to Shaivites and Buddhists. Sikandar Butshikan destroyed the temple and built Jamia Masjid using the remains of demolished temple.

EerGNedU0AAvqAP

Published by no less than the Archaeological Survey of Kashmir, "Archaeological remains in Kashmir" :lol:

EerJ7W4UEAATkme
Source Please...!

I am not super religious, though I am a brahmin. I don't think there is any hierarchy of Mandirs. There are big and small Mandirs.

Tell me on 4th August 2020 which was no. 1 Mandir? Was it Tirupati, or Siddhi Vinayak, or Vaishnav Devi, or Meenakshi Temple, or Somnath? There is no answer.

Not super religious, but wants a temple....lol.

Let's call it what it really is - pure naked fascism that thrives on hatred for Muslims.

Victim card victim card ..........
Not super religious, but wants a temple....lol.

Let's call it what it really is - pure naked fascism that thrives on hatred for Muslims.

Mallechas ka Khud ka kuch nahi hai sb chori ka maal hai ........

EerGNedU0AAvqAP

EerJ7W4UEAATkme

Nepalis say it's a sign of great blasphemy and it will usher great calamity.

that kangaroo court was taking order from modi at night directly . this BS of court kisi or ko sunay india hum itny bachy nhi . same court refused to take on kashmir lock down . in which democracy millions of people lock down for 1 year without internet and mobile and communication . indians supreme court can lick my arse .

My fiance is from the valley Sirji. They even got JIO broadband box installed at their home for better video call. Mehbooba Mufti regularly tweets BS from her so called 'house arrest'. Ye internet, mobile & communication ka bas chooran hai Sir

I wonder why the President of India did not attend. Was it because of his lower caste?

so its a political mandir afterall.

the symbol of the state skipped the most touted event in countrys social fabric.

what kind of a rogue country are you?

Back
Top Bottom