What's new

India’s PM to attend temple groundbreaking at disputed site

Janne do naa Imran bhai Sheikh Hasina has rahi hogi ye baat sun ke
wo bhut cute thi ap ne uski jawani nhi dekhi . hum to jawani ke ishq ka parinam bhugat rahy hain abhi tak

0b7303fdc1f5e946ded7158ca96a9a3d.jpg

Indian muslims missed the bus to glory in 1947 so now paying the price
So how is what you just said a rebuttal to what I said?

Do you speak English?

I've accused your brick laying and temple building actions of being an extension of a violent, islamophobic and illegal act. Your own Supreme Court verdict declared the mosque destruction to be an illegal act.

Once again - the masjid destruction is declared illegal under Indian law by your own SC verdict. Building on top of this is illegal, immoral and a deliberate act of hate, following on from an act of mass murder and violent religious site destruction, motivated by religious extremism.

Whatever happened or didn't happen in 1947 to Indian muslims is irrelevant to the discussion.

OK
So how is what you just said a rebuttal to what I said?

Do you speak English?

I've accused your brick laying and temple building actions of being an extension of a violent, islamophobic and illegal act. Your own Supreme Court verdict declared the mosque destruction to be an illegal act.

Once again - the masjid destruction is declared illegal under Indian law by your own SC verdict. Building on top of this is illegal, immoral and a deliberate act of hate, following on from an act of mass murder and violent religious site destruction, motivated by religious extremism.

Whatever happened or didn't happen in 1947 to Indian muslims is irrelevant to the discussion.

Vo bolte hai naa dhobi ka kutta
un se achy bangladeshi reh gay . pakistan bhi bana liya pakistan se jaan bhi chura li :lol: pakistan banany main bhi sab se aagy thy pakistan torny main bhi . apna 2 lakh km liya or nikal liye :enjoy:

Raat bhar pete rahey,
subah tauba kar li,
rind ke rind rahe,
hath se jannat bhi na gayi.:lol:

Aur socho naam ki hi sahi Hasina ;) ko PM bhi bana diya ......
un se achy bangladeshi reh gay . pakistan bhi bana liya pakistan se jaan bhi chura li :lol: pakistan banany main bhi sab se aagy thy pakistan torny main bhi . apna 2 lakh km liya or nikal liye :enjoy:

Raat bhar pete rahey,
subah tauba kar li,
rind ke rind rahe,
hath se jannat bhi na gayi.:lol:

At least Pakistani Muslims are clear in what they think and what they say ...Indian Muslims are hypocrites, they want a Muslim personal law in a secular country and seeks subsidy on haj from the same secular country ...but they start crying when people of other religions do anything religious.

Secular means religion has nothing to do with govt and they claim minority rights from the same government on the basis of religion.
Can you explain it in few points why it is like that...Indian Muslims versus Pakistan Muslims.

this is simple difference

indian muslim in front of hindus
3500.jpg

pakistani muslim in front of hindus

View attachment 659129

This is brutally true...and fiercely true as well.

But shouldn't India Hindus loving less powerful, oppressed Muslims...and hating Pakistan Muslims.

Think it has to do with power and pelf, power gets the respect.

Don't think Indian Muslims are hypocrites as said by @Crixus

Last edited:
in a secular country
India is not a secular country though.

Instead of convictions and sentences being handed down to perpetrators of an act of religious terrorism and mass murder in 1992 (confirmed as a criminal act by India's SC), India has rewarded these perpetrators with a temple, a shrine that every Hindu will worship at and be thankful for this act of terrorism that led to the creation of said temple.

At least Pakistani Muslims are clear in what they think and what they say ...Indian Muslims are hypocrites, they want a Muslim personal law in a secular country and seeks subsidy on haj from the same secular country ...but they start crying when people of other religions do anything religious.

Secular means religion has nothing to do with govt and they claim minority rights from the same government on the basis of religion.
after 1947 they have left empty handed without any leadership they dont have any future they know it . many people migrated to pakistan in 60s . now indian muslimsare in dark ages . but honestly they are not our problem . we do this trolling to pour fuel on it :lol:

This is brutally true...and fiercely true as well.

But shouldn't India Hindus loving less powerful, oppressed Muslims...and hating Pakistan Muslims.

Think it has to do with power and pelf, power gets the respect.

Don't think Indian Muslims are hypocrites as said by @Crixus
indian muslims are nto our problem sir . they are indian citizens and even indian gov slaughter them . what we can do ? they are in the one laughing on our terror days remember ?

most of them say pakistan is finished
paksitan is terrorist
paksitan muslims killing muslims
india is good peaceful :lol: ab tum jano tumhara country jany bura time logoon ki sachai dikha jata hai

i have some soft corner for them before 2005 but since 2007 i see true colors of them and yet turn my views . now they can go enjoy baharat mata

Back
Top Bottom