What's new

INDIA’S PANGONG PICKLE: NEW DELHI’S OPTIONS AFTER ITS CLASH WITH CHINA

Actually there is only one weibo account claim the two death, as well as 47 indian death, and that account actually deleted that information latterly.

Whether you believe it is your choice, not mine, you don't need to tell the details to me, I have read that weibo comment as well.
Well that's the point, we don't know the actual number but the number is low even in digitally connected China.

It will be taken eventually(if any) at the right time. No need to rush. they have not occupied ladak, we would have to rush.
Indian counter strike was so brutal, that is the reason, you hear no voice from kungflu land.
Ehhh, a moment ago you were talking about kicking us out, attacking us with whatever imported shit you own? Lol. Giving up already huh?

CCP didn't talked about war before the event, that doesn't prevent them from killing your soldiers, so don't keep your hope high...
Hahahah, these ppl think we don't react and just act as they assume? Why do u think those forces are for?

Well that's the point, we don't know the actual number but the number is low even in digitally connected China.

Ehhh, a moment ago you were talking about kicking us out, attacking us with whatever imported shit you own? Lol. Giving up already huh?

Hahahah, these ppl think we don't react and just act as they assume? Why do u think those forces are for?

you(chines) can react, but no one gives damn about it. What leverage chinese have on CCP, so that they care.

It will be taken eventually(if any) at the right time. No need to rush. they have not occupied ladak, we would have to rush.
Indian counter strike was so brutal, that is the reason, you hear no voice from kungflu land.
I am waiting :partay:

Actually the 2 died is recently, before that they haven't die, apparently that the story in Chinese Internet. It ranges from 0 to 2 but definitely not 40 like your VK Singh said. He said it must have been at least 40,that shows he is plucking the number from his nostrils. Lolol
If it was 40 Chinese dead, I'm sure China and India would already be at war by now.

I am waiting :partay:

If it was 40 Chinese dead, I'm sure China and India would already be at war by now.
It's just common sense, if it's 40 dead, you think we would release 60 captured? The delusion and living in denial syndrome is very strong in the Indians.

you(chines) can react, but no one gives damn about it. What leverage chinese have on CCP, so that they care.
It seems the families of the 20 dead soldiers do react mate.

It's just common sense, if it's 40 dead, you think we would release 60 captured? The delusion and living in denial syndrome is very strong in the Indians.

It seems the families of the 20 dead soldiers do react mate.
20 soldier died to protect India, they got the honor. You don't even know names of the PLA died.

20 soldier died to protect India, they got the honor. You don't even know names of the PLA died.
They will be given proper military burial but its not our policy to announce sensitive issues like this. It may force India to retaliate and force us to attack.

They will be given proper military burial but its not our policy to announce sensitive issues like this. It may force India to retaliate and force us to attack.
I don't think India is stupid enough to attack the PLA. That would be suicide for India. Politically, that would basically destroy any possibility of India garnering diplomatic sympathy (or whatever it was going to get anyways). I'm not even going to mention the military, economic, and strategic ramifications of doing so because those are so obvious.

How is it possible, people do not know who died and their names.

Understand this well, if there’s an armed conflict China will crush u in a couple of weeks. This is the country that’s overtaking America as the superpower of the world. But I hope the Indians get their *** kicked first and then Pakis puts pressure on China to stop the atrocities of Chinese Muslim community. As far as I’m concerned, the extremist cow worshippers and the extreme Chinese mongrels both need to be utterly wrecked. Screw the Chinese extremism, screw racist Hinduism. Screw both

I have no idea why Indians give time

Wait one week
Wait 3 months
Wait 1 year

For fcuks sake either do it or don't but what's this time bullshit

I want to remind everyone

45 Indian soldiers got killed in pulwama

The usual "oh wait 3 weeks and we will show you" drama from Indians
They do some strange domestic consumption drama at balakot either purposely firing into fields just to con the gullible Indian public or miss outright

But nevertheless it was unacceptable for Pakistan

"GET READY FOR OUR SURPRISE"

WITHIN HOURS we had sent 24 jets on a mission to bomb Indian military sites

And had shot down abhi-not-indian

India is 7 times bigger
India has a much larger military budget
Much larger military
Bigger economy

Did we care, FCUK NO!!!!!
We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then here we have Indians making excuses

Namard
Darpok
BUZDIL

It all means indian

Darpok for sure. All lot of darpok from BD as well. I know from where their ancestry comes from

We'll crush them in precisely 0 seconds because they don't even show their face. Just left up to Finger 4 and PP14 and AP now getting opened more. They know they can't use their airforce since we used something to destroy their Su-30MKI in AP in 2017.

CCP didn't say a single word and executed at least 3 Indian higher ranking soldiers. So why we must have CCP talking as much bullshit like Indians just for Indian guys to discuss this like China killed their men and took their land. We don't need to talk and behave like animal Indians just to prove we have done something to them. Why this expectation is mysterious to anyone with three digits of IQ. To Indians, if you don't keep bragging noisily that must mean you have lost so much and they have won. It's typical 78 IQ thinking we expect from supa powan 2012 street shitters.

We'll crush them in precisely 0 seconds because they don't even show their face. Just left up to Finger 4 and PP14 and AP now getting opened more. They know they can't use their airforce since we used something to destroy their Su-30MKI in AP in 2017.

CCP didn't say a single word and executed at least 3 Indian higher ranking soldiers. So why we must have CCP talking as much bullshit like Indians just for Indian guys to discuss this like China killed their men and took their land. We don't need to talk and behave like animal Indians just to prove we have done something to them. Why this expectation is mysterious to anyone with three digits of IQ. To Indians, if you don't keep bragging noisily that must mean you have lost so much and they have won. It's typical 78 IQ thinking we expect from supa powan 2012 street shitters.

This is going like broken record. If CCP did not said single word then where did you get the news?
explain with 3digit IQ.

This is going like broken record. If CCP did not said single word then where did you get the news?
explain with 3digit IQ.

Get the news of what? That we have taken up to finger 4 even though you claim up to finger 8 and pp14 at galwan valley? That is now more than confirmed by everyone including Indian government. Indian government just changed the definition of LAC positions to move back. Get the news of Indian deaths? Verified by everyone now.

What are you referring to?

When is India going to expel the Chinese out of their Galwan positions?

It's difficult and may or may not happen.
but it's impossible for China to get IA out

How is it possible, people do not know who died and their names.
In China burial can be a private affair, you don't have to announce like a loud speaker to everyone. Chinese government is authoratarian, information good or bad can be contained easily. In India's case, there is huge pressure on Modi to react. Imagine if China officially announce 5 injured and no casualties. What will happen to Modi? Lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom