What's new

INDIA’S PANGONG PICKLE: NEW DELHI’S OPTIONS AFTER ITS CLASH WITH CHINA

I don't see any special thing written. It is typical chinese post in PDF. Can you ask why PLA stopped at galwan, how many died in conflict with India.
Zero? Or maybe 2 Chinese soldiers and 47 Indian soldiers killed from another source.

I have no idea why Indians give time

Wait one week
Wait 3 months
Wait 1 year

For fcuks sake either do it or don't but what's this time bullshit

I want to remind everyone

45 Indian soldiers got killed in pulwama

The usual "oh wait 3 weeks and we will show you" drama from Indians
They do some strange domestic consumption drama at balakot either purposely firing into fields just to con the gullible Indian public or miss outright

But nevertheless it was unacceptable for Pakistan

"GET READY FOR OUR SURPRISE"

WITHIN HOURS we had sent 24 jets on a mission to bomb Indian military sites

And had shot down abhi-not-indian

India is 7 times bigger
India has a much larger military budget
Much larger military
Bigger economy

Did we care, FCUK NO!!!!!
We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then here we have Indians making excuses

Namard
Darpok
BUZDIL

It all means indian

I don't see any special thing written. It is typical chinese post in PDF. Can you ask why PLA stopped at galwan, how many died in conflict with India.
We claim till Galwan, nothing more nothing less. Been our policy for decades.

Btw its not just Galwan, its pangong, depsang, hotsprings and AP.

You are acting like a kid who got beaten and then asking us why don't we beat you more. Hahahahahahh

Chinese source is saying 47 Indian died and 2 Chinese died. That's could be fake or real, I don't know. But for certain it's 20 dead Indians and 60 captured. Lol

Why they need to write special things? 0 fatalities and such? He is in active duty, of cause he could not say anything specific without the authority of China.

But he did admit that China beat the crap out of you there, along with the ex-PLAs in social network claimed, even your government know that as well, that's why the shopping spree as well as the official boycotting thing.

Your armed force is a joke, both India and China know that, and btw, Modi now deleted his Weibo account in China and removed all pictures he have with Xi Jinping.

I don't need to persuade you to believe anything you don't want to believe, but anyone with an IQ above 78 can connecting all the dots.

We claim till Galwan, nothing more nothing less. Been our policy for decades.

Btw its not just Galwan, its pangong, depsang, hotsprings and AP.

You are acting like a kid who got beaten and then asking us why don't we beat you more. Hahahahahahh

Chinese source is saying 47 Indian died and 2 Chinese died. That's could be fake or real, I don't know. But for certain it's 20 dead Indians and 60 captured. Lol
Please post here the link. You can't pick and choose news from India.

Why they need to write special things? 0 fatalities and such? He is in active duty, of cause he could not say anything specific without the authority of China.

But he did admit that China beat the crap out of you there, along with the ex-PLAs in social network claimed, even your government know that as well, that's why the shopping spree as well as the official boycotting thing.

Your armed force is a joke, both India and China know that, and btw, Modi now deleted his Weibo account in China and removed all pictures he have with Xi Jinping.

I don't need to persuade you to believe anything you don't want to believe, but anyone with an IQ above 78 can connecting all the dots.
See post above from Han Patriot, He is saying 2 dead. Can we get names of the 2 dead PLA.

Zero? Or maybe 2 Chinese soldiers and 47 Indian soldiers killed from another source.
Can you post the source it says 2 killed.

Indian Options against China:

1- Total Capitulation first and then DigitalShugicalShitrikes - 100% Chance - already done!

2- Have Courage to admit and try at least to have a small fight with the PLA and then play the VictimCard - 10% Chance

3- Live with Honour and Dignity and prove the worth of $70Bln Defence Budget and fight the PLA till the Last bullet and Last solider - 0% Chance

Operation Swift Retort by PAF proved the worth of the VintageIndianArmy!

Operation Galwan by the PLA drowned the ShooperPowaDreams in the GalwanRiver.

However, the Hypersonice IndianMouthCannons will keep firing here, on AsocialMeida and on IndianMedia!

Shameless bhindis still refuse to disclose the number of soldiers that jumped into the river & drowned :D apparently Indian soldiers arent trained in how to swim :D

Ive asked a few of my Indian buddies lately how they feel about the whipping Chinese/Pakistani have been giving them since last year... they turned red faced & cursed chaiwali mujra modi :D

That time too will come just like your wishes (delusions) of a two-front, you can't even face one-hundredth of the 2nd front, and the result would be similar.

With your observation, I'd say the time is ripe for Pakistan to take Kashmir. Otherwise you are thrice as much a coward as you take India for.

See post above from Han Patriot, He is saying 2 dead. Can we get names of the 2 dead PLA.

Actually thats the story from just one weibo account, and even that account deleted that story laterly.

There are several versions of stories around in China, the fatalities on Chinese side range from 0 to 1 to as many as 2, he just talk about one version, the only version of story which reported the highest number of fatalities on Chinese side, and he is not sure about that either.

I am not a babysitter of him, you can feel free to just ask him directly.

However all versions of stories afloat in China's social network suggesting China's loss is very little, if any at all.

Actually thats the story from just one weibo account, and even that account deleted that story laterly.

There are several versions of stories around in China, the fatalities on Chinese side range from 0 to 1 to as many as 2, he just talk about one version, the only version of story which reported the highest number of fatalities on Chinese side, and he is not sure about that either.

I am not a babysitter of him, you can feel free to just ask him directly.

However all versions of stories afloat in China's social network suggesting China's loss is very little, if any at all.
Actually the 2 died is recently, before that they haven't die, apparently that the story in Chinese Internet. It ranges from 0 to 2 but definitely not 40 like your VK Singh said. He said it must have been at least 40,that shows he is plucking the number from his nostrils. Lolol

Actually the 2 died is recently, before that they haven't die, apparently that the story in Chinese Internet. It ranges from 0 to 2 but definitely not 40 like your VK Singh said. He said it must have been at least 40,that shows he is plucking the number from his nostrils. Lolol

Dont argue with these fools , Indians talk tough only, when it comes to follow through with their actions they bow their head and cross the road. and masturbate over dreams of superiority .

Impotent nation .

Good, for instance this one:

This is from general Qiao Liang, he is an active-service PLAAF major general and a professor of national strategy from PLA National Defence university (which is the graduate school for high-level PLA officers before promotion as well as the training school for PLA generals):

He first say the encounter is one-sided with PLA suffer little, it show the PLA's combat readiness is great.

He think the reason PLA dominate the India in that encounter show the fact that the PLA have finally overcoming the shortcoming that haunted them for the past decades: The supply line problem.

He believe with the great economy might China can maintain a robust supply line to their troop anywhere, such that PLA will achieve total victory and leave only pain and suffering to the enemies, no matter they face the old foe like the US, or the losers (手下败将)like Indians.:rofl:

https://view.inews.qq.com/a/20200621A0B1W000?tbkt=I&uid=3224158985&refer=wx_hot

Btw, retreating? you wanker claiming China retreat days before China killed 20+ of you.

So never say never.

Whole clan of wanker fan boys and wankers army start shivering and stopped immediately after 6/15. No more talk about war from propaganda news and CPC, it seen they truly are wanking behind close doors. After all that the only thing they can do. Key board wankers! :omghaha::omghaha:

Actually there is only one weibo account claim the two death, as well as 47 indian death, and that account actually deleted that information latterly.

Whether you believe it is your choice, not mine, you don't need to tell the details to me, I have read that weibo comment as well.

Actually there is only one weibo account claim the two death, as well as 47 indian death, and that account actually deleted that information latterly.

Whether you believe it is your choice, not mine, you don't need to tell the details to me, I have read that weibo comment as well.
It looks like the source was wrong ... my bad.

Whole clan of wanker fan boys and wankers army start shivering and stopped immediately after 6/15. No more talk about war from propaganda news and CPC, it seen they truly are wanking behind close doors. After all that the only thing they can do. Key board wankers! :omghaha::omghaha:
When is India going to expel the Chinese out of their Galwan positions?

CCP didn't talked about war before the event, that doesn't prevent them from killing your soldiers, so don't keep your hope high...

It looks like the source was wrong ... my bad.

When is India going to expel the Chinese out of their Galwan positions?

It will be taken eventually(if any) at the right time. No need to rush. they have not occupied ladak, we would have to rush.
Indian counter strike was so brutal, that is the reason, you hear no voice from kungflu land.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom