What's new

India's oil move in Vietnam serious provocation

The problem is emanating from the indo-Vietnamese misadventure in the South China Sea.

What misadventure? We are doing oil exploration in Vietnamese territorial waters with the permission of Vietnam. Only 'big brother' China has the problem.

The problem is emanating from the indo-Vietnamese misadventure in the South China Sea.
The area in which indian companies are exploring is considered a part of territorial waters of vietnam.It is not even having disputed status in u.n like pakistani administered kashmir.If china can build infrastructure in pak administered kashmir,then india have every right to explore oil in vietnamese waters..Isn't that fair?e oil in vietnamese waters..Isn't that fair?

I think India should start claiming exclusive "rights" to the Bay of Bengal. Then these jamati weirdos will come to their senses assuming they have one.

If I called you RSS weirdo it would be considered as trolling or insulting an 'honourable' forum member, right? When you have nothing alse to say don't touch the keyboard, just an advice from one of your indian buddies.

I think India should start claiming exclusive "rights" to the Bay of Bengal. Then these jamati weirdos will come to their senses assuming they have one.

And we have 'historical claim' to do so.

If I called you RSS weirdo it would be considered as trolling or insulting an 'honourable' forum member, right? When you have nothing alse to say don't touch the keyboard, just an advice from one of your indian buddies.

Hey I am a RSS sympathizer. Calling me a RSS member is nothing wrong. Go ahead and call me to your jamati heart's delight - after shoving your advise up the jamati rear. :)

Do you think I am one of those fake secularists who loathe the word RSS ? I am a proud RSS supporter and those who oppose RSS are just a tiny minority in India.

I like this. :lol: Finally CONgress is growing some nuts. The agreement was between Vietnam and India. I don't see how this is going to be bothering Chinese so badly. Those who live in glasshouses mustn't throw stones at others. First P0K then IOR; and CCP was thinking they could walk all over Asia like their personal property?

Really now; they're making the same mistake they accuse others of making.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

except for shouting, i do not see "move"

You will soon enough. Don't worry; continue calming your internet folk with such fancy statements. :lol:

Misadventure??? ROFL! I spilled my coffee all over my keyboard after reading this crap. I'm forwarding you a bill for the damage caused. However, you may send me a bill for getting your brain rewired!! :hang2:

Cheers!

I like this. :lol: Finally CONgress is growing some nuts. The agreement was between Vietnam and India. I don't see how this is going to be bothering Chinese so badly. Those who live in glasshouses mustn't throw stones at others. First P0K then IOR; and CCP was thinking they could walk all over Asia like their personal property?

Really now; they're making the same mistake they accuse others of making.

Leave the Chinese. I dont know why its itching the jamatis :lol:

Maybe someone should tell them that China is building a dam across Brahmaputra and soon their country will be begging the CHinese for Brahmaputra water.

Unless you noticed, BOB and AS are both our personal property territorially including the top half of IOR shelf extending upto Mauritius (except Exclusive Economic Zones of Sri Lanka, Diego Garcia, Maldives and Mauritius). You need to give better examples of comparing with what China's claims are.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Leave the Chinese. I dont know why its itching the jamatis :lol:

Maybe someone should tell them that China is building a dam across Brahmaputra and soon their country will be begging the CHinese for Brahmaputra water.

The problem is they don't actually see that as something degrading since they've accepted CCP as their new masters like how our dearest of all neighbors has. Bangladesh isn't bothered jack unless you're mentioning that BOB is "disputed" as well :lol:.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Misadventure??? ROFL! I spilled my coffee all over my keyboard after reading this crap. I'm forwarding you a bill for the damage caused. However, you may send me a bill for getting your brain rewired!! :hang2:

Cheers!

Classic case of cheerleading here. Indo-Vietnamese "misadventure". :rofl:

The problem is they don't actually see that as something degrading since they've accepted CCP as their new masters like how our dearest of all neighbors has. Bangladesh isn't bothered jack unless you're mentioning that BOB is "disputed" as well :lol:.
Classic case of cheerleading here. Indo-Vietnamese "misadventure". :rofl:

We need not target all the Bangldeshis. Its actually the Jamatis who are the thorn. We should advise our friend (La Hasina) to speed up the war crimes tribunals :lol:

We need not target all the Bangldeshis. Its actually the Jamatis who are the thorn. We should advise our friend (La Hasina) to speed up the war crimes tribunals :lol:

Of course Bangladeshis are not concerned about what we do with Vietnam. Heck! they don't even have any problems with Vietnamese to worry about it. I only see a clear case of false flags here half the time, so don't bother targeting anyone. As for the Jamatis, they're paid (the political parties, not these members) to spread Dragon's glory. So obviously, you can see the words reflecting the same.

Where has our resident Jamati disappeared ?

I think he was just too shocked to answer when I replied I am indeed a RSS supporter when he thought he had cornered me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom