What's new

India's nutrition scenario not better than other south Asian

However, India's greatest asset @Nilgiri will come out with his RAW sponsored many links to prove the report is wrong.
LOL. The ultra nationalistic hindustani will defend anything hindian related and I bet they think india is 100% perfect 1st world place where theres no poverty, any toiletless issues and that. Thats how mad their belief is.lol

Bangladesh will prosper and grow better and bigger InshAllah. :) future is only one way up, as long as we kick the m@&@& rzzakers hypocrites all the anti nationals out of the land.

Joy Bangla

But but....the enlightened guy who got all his knowledge from closing his eyes and sitting under a tree says vegan diet will give you lots of positive energy.

@Bilal9
Use - https://www.google.com/intl/bn/inputtools/try/
Thank you very much for sending me the Bangla writing tool. i will use it whenever I find convenient.

Great news, India should learn something from Bangladesh and Sri Lanka then.

Also thank god there is no Mod for BD forum :lol::lol::lol:.

@waz sir, kindly look after the thread, title is changed and big lungi troll fest is expected.:coffee:
What happened to you, Chera Dhotiwala? Do not inflame with your stupid posts anymore, please!!

I wonder with such a large GDP why Indians are not well-fed? It seems all their GDP money is in the pockets of many many Agarwals, Jhonjhoniwals, Tuntuniwalas, Koftawalas, Vadwanis, Gurjars, Mukesh Ambani, Birla, TATA and other rich people.When only a few top Indians siphon off half the money to send it to the Swiss banks, small headed Indians here shout and show off their meaningless per capita GDP. Their real picture has been reported in this news report. I will save it and will use to target big voiced Indian posters.

Except Odisha which is very under developed, all other states mentioned are of Hindi belt with significant vegetarian population. Poverty + dietary restriction is not good. Socio economic development of Hindi belt is a challenge.
Thank you for your honest response. Do not think we are Demons here celebrating the poverty of India. Bangladesh, India and Pakistan belong to the more or less same group of people who are infested with poverty and less intake of calories. However, there are a few Indian posters who regularly visit this sub-forum to denounce anything Bangladesh. This is why we are celebrating as this kind of news from India is good to corner them and unmask their lying.

I wonder with such a large GDP why Indians are not well-fed? It seems all their GDP money is in the pockets of many many Agarwals, Jhonjhoniwals, Tuntuniwalas, Koftawalas, Vadwanis, Gurjars, Mukesh Ambani, Birla, TATA and other rich people.When only a few top Indians siphon off half the money to send it to the Swiss banks, small headed Indians here shout and show off their meaningless per capita GDP. Their real picture has been reported in this news report. I will save it and will use to target big voiced Indian posters.
Per capita GDP is not meaningless. Anyways India has made quite a lot of progress in reducing poverty, but there is a long way to go. GDP takes into account goods and services, I don't think it measures the amount of money people have in their bank accounts.The term that you are looking for i think is broad money.
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/FM.LBL.BMNY.GD.ZS

I have already showed it to Nilgiri that now a days Poorest people have access to fish protein like Pangash cheaper than vegetables and our per capita fish intake is equal to developed nation 3 times more than India.

Fish is your main diet man

@Kal Muah Sir, in the face of the situation in India, how do you respond?

Except Odisha which is very under developed, all other states mentioned are of Hindi belt with significant vegetarian population. Poverty + dietary restriction is not good. Socio economic development of Hindi belt is a challenge.
India has "the lowest margin life“? How much money a month?

All countries in South Asia are facing a challenge with poverty and malnutrition in one way or another.

I don't see how inflating or deflating each other's supposed 'balloons' will help matters. It's pointless. You might get a temporary satisfaction by 'downing' each other - but to what end?

A few decades back we used to be one and the same country. Then we learned the power of 'labels'. Such defeatist stupidity.

We should use threads like this only to discuss elimination of poverty, whether by mechanizing agriculture, or by using micro-finance methods, among other things.

All countries in South Asia are facing a challenge with poverty and malnutrition in one way or another.

I don't see how inflating or deflating each other's supposed 'balloons' will help matters. It's pointless. You might get a temporary satisfaction by 'downing' each other - but to what end?

A few decades back we used to be one and the same country. Then we learned the power of 'labels'. Such defeatist stupidity.

We should use threads like this only to discuss elimination of poverty, whether by mechanizing agriculture, or by using micro-finance methods, among other things.

The data being quoted in the OP (42.5%) is from the 2005-06 survey....who's number has come down in the intermediate studies (like RSOC) by quite some percentage:

http://ghi.ifpri.org/countries/IND/

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2015/07/daily-chart-0

It points to some striking national trends. For example the proportion of underweight children has fallen from 42.5% a decade ago, to just under 30% now. There have been similar improvements on stunting, wasting and other measures of malnutrition. The national immunisation rate has risen and the rate of open defecation is down from 55% of households to 45%.

(This is for year 2013-2014)

Same year according to WHO, BD had around 33- 35% children under 5 that were underweight:

http://apps.who.int/gho/data/node.main.522

Its similar for Pakistan. We are all in the same boat and need to improve like you said.

So yeah another troll thread started by someone who calls me psychopath while claiming to be a physician.

Cherry picking media articles which are subject to shoddy journalism is pretty pathetic if you dont check the underlying data and year of source yourself. I mean anyone can say 2005-06 is "recent"....it depends on your definition of "recent".

2.5 million kids were dieing in the late 90s/early 2000s in India sure (that was also the total figure, not malnutrition specific). That under 5 mortality total is now less than 1.2 million (also not malnutrition specific):

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...15-child-mortality-target-says-lancet-report/

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.DYN.MORT?locations=IN

Sad how some people are thrilled and jumping for joy at others misery, just because I showed them the mirror in illustrating just 30% of the poorest kids in BD make it through lower secondary (reverse of India).

I seem to have done a real number on many BD members so they come out in raid packs to this forum and now have egg on their face.

@Rain Man @Aung Zaya @Roybot @gslv mk3 @PARIKRAMA @Vergennes @Levina @django @LA se Karachi

The scenario of nutrition in India is still "not better" than many countries in south Asia though severe forms of
After this beginning line there is no point in reading further. Every thing has become you vs me, when the fact is all are living in the same gutter.

:tup:

The data being quoted in the OP (42.5%) is from the 2005-06 survey....who's number has come down in the intermediate studies (like RSOC) by quite some percentage:

http://ghi.ifpri.org/countries/IND/

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2015/07/daily-chart-0

It points to some striking national trends. For example the proportion of underweight children has fallen from 42.5% a decade ago, to just under 30% now. There have been similar improvements on stunting, wasting and other measures of malnutrition. The national immunisation rate has risen and the rate of open defecation is down from 55% of households to 45%.

(This is for year 2013-2014)

Same year according to WHO, BD had around 33- 35% children under 5 that were underweight:

http://apps.who.int/gho/data/node.main.522

Its similar for Pakistan. We are all in the same boat and need to improve like you said.

So yeah another troll thread started by someone who calls me psychopath while claiming to be a physician.

Cherry picking media articles which are subject to shoddy journalism is pretty pathetic if you dont check the underlying data and year of source yourself. I mean anyone can say 2005-06 is "recent"....it depends on your definition of "recent".

2.5 million kids were dieing in the late 90s/early 2000s in India sure (that was also the total figure, not malnutrition specific). That under 5 mortality total is now less than 1.2 million (also not malnutrition specific):

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...15-child-mortality-target-says-lancet-report/

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.DYN.MORT?locations=IN

Sad how some people are thrilled and jumping for joy at others misery, just because I showed them the mirror in illustrating just 30% of the poorest kids in BD make it through lower secondary (reverse of India).

I seem to have done a real number on many BD members so they come out in raid packs to this forum and now have egg on their face.

@Rain Man @Aung Zaya @Roybot @gslv mk3 @PARIKRAMA @Vergennes @Levina @django @LA se Karachi

red-sign-black-green-flat-icon-right-blue-mark.png

I can't give that small one, so this big one for you. :tup: :)

BD is developing crazy fast that it can now be termed a "Tiger" economy.

Simply Sri Lanka and BD are the undisputed champions for development in South Asia. India is far behind.

Yeah, everything will happen in that 'miracle year' of 2030.

Yeah, everything will happen in that 'miracle year' of 2030.

Let us see what BD could be like in 2030:

1. Excellent infrastructure
2. Diversified industrial base
with plenty of well-paid jobs
3. Strong military

Yep, that looks like it could be an important
milestone in BD history.

"Physician" at start of thread will NEVER be able to provide this data for BD because his country is just too feeble (and so no one bothers to measure it in any detail):

w-liberalization-chart-1.jpg

He wonders why BD consumption per capita is half that of India when India in 2 days buys more new cars than the mostly old used junk BD buys in a whole year. Lets not even get to the value comparison.

BD middle class today is basically around the level of India's percentage and depth wise in the late 90s and early 2000s.

So all he can resort to is whining "but but our poor people our better than your poor people!" and does a piss poor job of that too.....copying pasting articles verbatim and getting his lungi handed to him.

I have already showed it to Nilgiri that now a days Poorest people have access to fish protein like Pangash cheaper than vegetables and our per capita fish intake is equal to developed nation 3 times more than India.

More BD children underweight than in India % wise. End of story.

You didn't prove crap the last time either.....all intake in India is higher be it overall calories or protein.

Its why you are the largest nation to never have won a medal in the olympics...and why your patents and RnD are extremely stunted too (and it carries on to the quality of BD posters here too).

Only 30% of your poorest students complete lower secondary. Pathetic.

Anyone in the world excited to review BD RMG products? Please post a video @bluesky

RAW agent reviewing in Italy?:

Last edited:
"Physician" at start of thread will NEVER be able to provide this data for BD because his country is just too feeble (and so no one bothers to measure it in any detail):

w-liberalization-chart-1.jpg

He wonders why BD consumption per capita is half that of India when India in 2 days buys more new cars than the mostly old used junk BD buys in a whole year. Lets not even get to the value comparison.

BD middle class today is basically around the level of India's percentage and depth wise in the late 90s and early 2000s.

So all he can resort to is whining "but but our poor people our better than your poor people!" and does a piss poor job of that too.....copying pasting articles verbatim and getting his lungi handed to him.

More BD children underweight than in India % wise. End of story.

You didn't prove crap the last time either.....all intake in India is higher be it overall calories or protein.

Its why you are the largest nation to never have won a medal in the olympics...and why your patents and RnD are extremely stunted too (and it carries on to the quality of BD posters here too).

Only 30% of your poorest students complete lower secondary. Pathetic.

Anyone in the world excited to review BD RMG products? Please post a video @bluesky

RAW agent reviewing in Italy?:

The BD section is a joke. I mean BD the country is a joke and the amount of pride and haughtyness that lungis show here is simply delusional. They are stuck on textiles and import 2nd hand $hit from other lands and call India poor.
Here is some inside news:
One Indian Auto Manufacturer(OEM) wanted to open an assembly line in BD and BD vendors were having trouble setting up a Sheet Metal Stamping line. I mean WTF BD. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom